Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    night hicky you must be tyred

:cool:
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Good morning studmuffins:D
    Tis thundery and rainy here so am lounging about the place eating choccy biccies (or choice bicycles according to auto correct:eek:) and getting very, very bored....
    Out for dinner last night, fabby views and great food, amazing place ..here... :) bit tired today though as too old for late nights on a school day:p:D
    See y'all later xx:)

Hi halla - looks very nice. You need to find a sedentary hobby for a while, boredom is dangerous!
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I hate touch pads & always use a mouse. :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Same as me, won't use them, wouldn't have a Lappy anyway.
    If i have to use one i always use a mouse.
    You can get a wireless laser mouse now, i'm using one now, with a wireless keyboard.
    These Logitech are all right.
    They are that good it will work on my leg or my pants, jumper, fantastic, don't even need a mouse mat.:D

Me too - and touch pads are useless for game playing. People say you'll get used to the tp but I never have. A cordless mouse is so easy - I feel unbalanced and can't concentrate without a mouse!

Morning guys - cold again here this morning but no sleet at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Cute,or what!:p
    Celeste just lost one of her milk teeth....just like kids, they grow up too fast.......

Hi Arte - yes they do, it's a shame because the kitten stage is one of the cutest things ever!
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »

Hi halla - looks very nice. You need to find a sedentary hobby for a while, boredom is dangerous!

Me too - and touch pads are useless for game playing. People say you'll get used to the tp but I never have. A cordless mouse is so easy - I feel unbalanced and can't concentrate without a mouse!

Morning JoJo.:)

Nothing worse than bored females.:D

Hate no mouse.
    Wonder why they didn't call it a Rat?

Who's nesh then?:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Same as me, won't use them, wouldn't have a Lappy anyway.
    If i have to use one i always use a mouse.
    You can get a wireless laser mouse now, i'm using one now, with a wireless keyboard.
    These Logitech are all right.
    They are that good it will work on my leg or my pants, jumper, fantastic, don't even need a mouse mat.:D

I think the wireless ones are horrible because they flash at you.
    Its very sunny here but still really cold and my bluebells look a bit peculiar.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning JoJo :D

I just use the touch pad but there again I dont play games, just use it to browse around with a little bit of posting inbetween so I dont need the capabilities of a mouse :D

Morning honey :D

Its really cold here but unfortunately no sun today. Sorry to hear your bluebells are looking peculiar :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Don't know which you are talking about, this one doesn't flash, it hasn't even got a light, except invisible laser light but it's invisible to the naked eye.

Just seen this picture tweeted.
    A main Road, not sure where though.
    https://p.twimg.com/AptHg65CMAAMFZO.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know which you are talking about, this one doesn't flash, it hasn't even got a light, except invisible laser light but it's invisible to the naked eye.

Probably a picture the BBC are going to use on one of their hyped up weather forecasts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Have a look what sort it is please, because i have been plagued by flashers.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Awwww how cute is THIS :D

Poor ickle thing. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I use a touch pad on my lappy for everything.

I used to get chronic shoulder ache from using a mouse for intensive page laying out. The best thing was a trackball which I could use for very precise Bryce work but nothing seems to use those now. I do have a trackball which I used when my lappy got broked when it partook of some coffee but I now don’t find it much better than the trackpad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I use a touch pad on my lappy for everything.

I used to get chronic shoulder ache from using a mouse for intensive page laying out. The best thing was a trackball which I could use for very precise Bryce work but nothing seems to use those now. I do have a trackball which I used when my lappy got broked when it partook of some coffee but I now don’t find it much better than the trackpad.

The trackballs were better than the touch pads - I wonder why they stopped making them?? I haven't seen one for years.

My cordless mouse for the PC is Logitech and it never flashes at me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have a look what sort it is please, because i have been plagued by flashers.
    It's this one Honey.:)

I have the keyboard wireless as well, but this is the mouse.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-M310-Wireless-Mouse-Silver/dp/B003STDR0U

PS
    The ones that flash are Optical, this is Laser.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wooooo the woman so beautiful she can hardly leave the house is on ITV now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, you mean the beautiful Samantha Brick.:D

What a joke, as if anyone is in the slightest bit interested in what she says or thinks anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The trackballs were better than the touch pads - I wonder why they stopped making them?? I haven't seen one for years.

It might be a female one then.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Crew :)

Back at home on the BSP*

*Balders Super Poota

oh thats it , thats how I felt, its like your hands want to move differently to what they need to
    Probably a picture the BBC are going to use on one of their hyped up weather forecasts :D

Probably from Alaska or Siberia from the stock footage library:D

not all cordless mice flash

:cool: Fluffers and I have that problem.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a joke, as if anyone is in the slightest bit interested in what she says or thinks anyway.

Whats the betting the next time she appears on TV will be in the BB house - Des will have just added her to the short list :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I use a Mac but the external trackball is also a Logitech.

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t flash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's this one Honey.:)

I have the keyboard wireless as well, but this is the mouse.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-M310-Wireless-Mouse-Silver/dp/B003STDR0U

PS
    The ones that flash are Optical, this is Laser.
    Thanks Hicky. I will try to get one.

She is not as beautiful as she thinks she is and more of an arse than she thinks she is.
    Whats the betting the next time she appears on TV will be in the BB house - Des will have just added her to the short list :D
    Yep :D A dead cert. Actually, i think she would be great. :D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone has just created a thread to say she is a cert for CBB lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

I hope it is true. I found her interview hilarious. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »

I think the idea probably came to a lot of people's minds :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope it is true. I found her interview hilarious. :cool:
    Doubt if she would be funny in CBB, we only see each one for a minute a day.
    However funny they are it's only the HM's that ever know, we are always getting told that so n so is just so funny but we never see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    However funny they are it's only the HM's that ever know, we are always getting told that so n so is just so funny but we never see it.

That's true enough,but I am still hoping for live feed. Even so, Andrew Stone and Denise Welch still amused me in their minutes.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Honey said the interview was hilarious which isnt quite the same thing :D

Edit - or perhaps it is :D
This discussion has been closed.