Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 253)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Christian's name. More than once.

Unfortunately no background Christian in the photo's which implies he isn't there all the time.

But still :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooh thank you! Interesting that he seems to be encouraging Roxy to tell Alfie, even although Alfie is married. Though I suppose he can't really take the moral highground in that respect. :D Looking forward to it.
    hugygirl wrote: »
    "hello all"

Hello and welcome! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Thanks Laura:) A combined total of around 50 seconds screentime then:(
    "hello all"
    Hello:) Welcome to the thread:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "hello all"

Hello.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    I reckon Christian and Roxy get the duff duff next week.

as opposed to Christian getting Roxy up the duff duff :sleep:

/taken from Syed's handbook of 1001 lame jokes :sleep:
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

Thanks :) The awkward moment when you see Jack's back and think it's Christian :o I'm seriously Chryed deprived :sleep:
    "hello all"

Hello! :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"hello all"

Hey and welcome :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Christian and Roxy get the duff duff next week.

as opposed to Christian getting Roxy up the duff duff :sleep:

/taken from Syed's handbook of 1001 lame jokes :sleep:

I laughed.

Does that make me lame?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*Looks*

*Blinks*

*Looks again*

Nope. He's still there. :p

Not holding out for much screentime though. :(
    "hello all"

Hello are you new? Welcome to the thread. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    hello i'm new here.i am a fan of chryed discovered their storyline late last year.i fell in love with them,the beautifully told storyline the chemistry between chryed melts my heart everytime.i think about them alot most nights i watch the scene when christian ask syed too marry him."i love it".

now i'm looking for my next fix of chyed.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Hello, hugygirl!
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    Oooh thank you! Interesting that he seems to be encouraging Roxy to tell Alfie, even although Alfie is married. Though I suppose he can't really take the moral highground in that respect. :D Looking forward to it.

I really, really hope it's him saying it teasingly, or else tomorrow there's going to be at least four threads complaining that Christian is encouraging Roxy to break up a marriage. And at least half the people that hate Kat and constantly call her a sl*g will change their minds and call her a chaste saint so they can get a bit of Christian bashing in. :rolleyes: :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    I really, really hope it's him saying it teasingly, or else tomorrow there's going to be at least four threads complaining that Christian is encouraging Roxy to break up a marriage. And at least half the people that hate Kat and constantly call her a sl*g will change their minds and call her a chaste saint so they can get a bit of Christian bashing in. :rolleyes: :sleep:

I really hope it's him telling her to think about things and remaining neutral on matters.

The Christian bashing will happen anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hello i'm new here.i am a fan of chryed discovered their storyline late last year.i fell in love with them,the beautifully told storyline the chemistry between chryed melts my heart everytime.i think about them alot most nights i watch the scene when christian ask syed too marry him."i love it".

I love that new people are discovering the sl all the time:D Proposal scene is pretty popular round here too:D As for our next Chryed fix, we have no idea when that'll be:( Probably some time in July, if we're lucky:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really hope it's him telling her to think about things and remaining neutral on matters.

The Christian bashing will happen anyway.

True. :rolleyes: We should work out a decent trolling stance now, so we're prepared to bug the cr*p out of the homophobes tomorrow. ;) Something along the lines of; "He certainly shouldn't be telling Roxy to break up Kat and Alfie, when he could be at home with his shirt off snogging Syed. We should all write to the producers and tell them to stop Christian from putting on clothes and interfering when his best friend asks for advice."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aren't we all? :p:rolleyes:

Unfortunately being a Chryed fan entails long 'blackholes' when for some reason The Powers That Be (aka Eastenders) sends them off into oblivion for weeks at a time. We'll see Christian a week tomorrow a week today but we're not expecting to see them together until May. :cry:

ETA: Apparently strike-through's don't work on DS. No fun, Mods, no fun. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then you've come to the right place! Sadly we're all waiting desperately for our next fix. Chryedville has become a sort of waiting room. We've waited and waited and we're still waiting. It's the very place to hang out though, we all help each other through it. You'll fit right in.
    Hello, hugygirl!

Well from the spoilers, it looks like she does tell him and you're right, the usual suspects will be queuing up to bash Christian. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello, hugygirl!

Whatever happens, it'll all be Christian's fault when it goes horribly wrong:rolleyes:

Anyway, the long weekend is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow, so night everyone xx :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Whatever happens, it'll all be Christian's fault when it goes horribly wrong:rolleyes:

Anyway, the long weekend is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow, so night everyone xx :)

G'night, Jack!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random thing I just want to say before I forget. If they bring Shabnam back I would really love her to wear a headscarf most of the time. I've got a colleague at work who wears the most amazing headscarfs, they're so pretty and colourful, she makes it into a real fashion statement. I would love this for Shabnam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. :rolleyes: We should work out a decent trolling stance now, so we're prepared to bug the cr*p out of the homophobes tomorrow. ;) Something along the lines of; "He certainly shouldn't be telling Roxy to break up Kat and Alfie, when he could be at home with his shirt off snogging Syed. We should all write to the producers and tell them to stop Christian from putting on clothes and interfering when his best friend asks for advice."

If he does straight up tell Roxy to go for Alfie that's gonna be a bit low. Much as I like the character I would not defend him about that.

Aside from that I'm just gonna ignore it. I see very little need to respond to people unless they're saying something factually wrong, at which point I would politely correct them.

I've learned that there's very little point in arguing with people over the internet, and that trolling is only fun when you're anonymous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    I love that new people are discovering the sl all the time:D Proposal scene is pretty popular round here too:D As for our next Chryed fix, we have no idea when that'll be:( Probably some time in July, if we're lucky:rolleyes:

"your kiddin right".by the way love the name i take it your a "BBM"fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't read the spoilers as Christian telling Roxy to tell Alfie because he supports her having an affair....rather to just be honest and tell Alfie how she feels....then it's out in the open....no secrets, secrets being something Christian hates....and then the ball is in Alfie's court. Roxy will be less hurt if she just tells Alfie the truth because then he will either be able to let her down gently and she can try and move on or he may reciprocate the feelings in which case they need to figure out what to do next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If he does straight up tell Roxy to go for Alfie that's gonna be a bit low. Much as I like the character I would not defend him about that.

Aside from that I'm just gonna ignore it. I see very little need to respond to people unless they're saying something factually wrong, at which point I would politely correct them.

I've learned that there's very little point in arguing with people over the internet, and that trolling is only fun when you're anonymous].

T'be fair, there's nothing we can do/say tomorrow because it would all be speculation any way. If the usual suspects do pop up for a rant, the only thing we can really do is point out that the last time they had a pop at him before the episode aired ("How dare they have Christian hunt Amira down to give out to her about her relationship with that-guy-who's-name-I've-actually-forgotten*!") they were completely jumping the gun (her letting herself into his house when she knew he would be there alone, simply to gloat, and getting a dose of truth).

*I feel a bit like Zainab: which Moon did Amira go out with again?!? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't read the spoilers as Christian telling Roxy to tell Alfie because he supports her having an affair....rather to just be honest and tell Alfie how she feels....then it's out in the open....no secrets, secrets being something Christian hates....and then the ball is in Alfie's court. Roxy will be less hurt if she just tells Alfie the truth because then he will either be able to let her down gently and she can try and move on or he may reciprocate the feelings in which case they need to figure out what to do next.

That's not going to go down well and will most likely be interpreted as Christian telling her to go for it.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not going to go down well and will most likely be interpreted as Christian telling her to go for it.

Oh well.

Yeah, but then to some people Christian can't do anything right, they would probably slag him off for breathing saying he was taking other people's oxygen :sleep: So I just ignore the posts of people who slag him off because there are never any justifiable reasons for them hating him.
This discussion has been closed.