Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm half here & half watching Muriel's Wedding :D

what channel??? although, knowing my luck it's probably finished by now :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Farking hell! Handful of posters & I'm stillll ignored!

Who said that :eek::cool:

I've had fb for years & years (twitter for about 3 years) but I'm a bit of an oddball & have decided not to join the fb group. I use it mainly for family & friends so will stick to that.

So this is where I'll stay - me & my invisible cloak! :D

Hi Nicky, i don't normally do FB, not 100% sure how it works, i'll have to recruit a nephew to teach me what's what :rolleyes: mainly just read my timeline on twitter :D Maggi X
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night everyone, been a tiring day even though I thoroughly enjoyed it :D

Wendy xxx
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »

Wendy xxx

night wend xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a quiet night tonight Mrs, I think it was my post to Barbara that did it pmsl

Hoho knew that get noticed! x
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    evening lovely :D

Evening little lady x
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Glad I'm not alone, made me feel a bit better.

And hello, Mrs Nicky Wire, am not ignoring you, just never spoken before.

Hi Lizzy - hope you're well! x
    miljo wrote: »
    you can keep it hidden you know, so peeps on your fb cant see your posts to the group :) although i was on a fanpage for our 2 & didnt realise it wasn't closed, so posted a comment on a pic, waaaay after the split & a mate in work, who i had confided my obsession in the beginning, asked me was i STILL interested, even now jos was engaged :eek: well i went a bit :o made my excuses & walked away. never posted on there since :rolleyes:

Yeah I did join sandloys (remember that!) and I think that was hidden but I'm a bit funny that way and very very few (maybe 3 or 4) know about my little life on here! Lol at your story! That's what I envisage happening! x
    what channel??? although, knowing my luck it's probably finished by now :rolleyes:

Film 4+1 chicky. It's nearly finished but Film 4 are showing loads of popular films over the next week or so, so they might show it again x
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Hi Nicky, i don't normally do FB, not 100% sure how it works, i'll have to recruit a nephew to teach me what's what :rolleyes: mainly just read my timeline on twitter :D Maggi X

Hi Maggi! I do use it but mainly for nosying or talking to friends/family. Think I'll stick to that! x

I joined twitter years ago but didn't follow loads to start of with, it was when I joined here I followed more & got most of my followers. Fb for folk I know, twitter for 'cyber friends!!' altho my fiancé and his Dad are on it & altho my fiancé don't bat an eyelid at what I tweet I do forget his Dad is there & I often tweet obscenities!!! Wooooops!!! x x

(had to steal smilies - sowwy!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member

I've had fb for years & years (twitter for about 3 years) but I'm a bit of an oddball & have decided not to join the fb group. I use it mainly for family & friends so will stick to that.

Soweeee didn't say hello. :o

Even though muddy said it was a locked fb would folk still find you and see what you post? :confused: With a surname like mine it wouldn't be hard especially as my daughter is on it all the time. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LMAO! Who said that? I seem to be quoting nothing.....

Don't worry the initial novelty of fb will wear off and we will be back, twitter didn't diminish the thread.

Just so you know if you join the group it's invisible - none of ur friends or family will see.
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member

Wendy xxx

Night Wendyx

Am going too, be back tomorrow, if theres any one here:)

Night all x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i,m offto bed night sweet dreams xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hoho knew that get noticed! x

Evening little lady x

Hi Lizzy - hope you're well! x

Yeah I did join sandloys (remember that!) and I think that was hidden but I'm a bit funny that way and very very few (maybe 3 or 4) know about my little life on here! Lol at your story! That's what I envisage happening! x

Film 4+1 chicky. It's nearly finished but Film 4 are showing loads of popular films over the next week or so, so they might show it again x

Hi Maggi! I do use it but mainly for nosying or talking to friends/family. Think I'll stick to that! x

I joined twitter years ago but didn't follow loads to start of with, it was when I joined here I followed more & got most of my followers. Fb for folk I know, twitter for 'cyber friends!!' altho my fiancé and his Dad are on it & altho my fiancé don't bat an eyelid at what I tweet I do forget his Dad is there & I often tweet obscenities!!! Wooooops!!! x x

(had to steal smilies - sowwy!)

Yes.....you do make me blush sometimes. :o

Your man knows about here doesn't he?.....Pity I could've blackmailed you. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Wendy xxx
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Night Wendyx

Am going too, be back tomorrow, if theres any one here:)

Night all x
    well i,m offto bed night sweet dreams xx

Night ladies.....sleep well. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night to all gone/going :sleep: Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Soweeee didn't say hello. :o

Even though muddy said it was a locked fb would folk still find you and see what you post? :confused: With a surname like mine it wouldn't be hard especially as my daughter is on it all the time. :eek:

Hi Joycey! :)

No I think it would be completely hidden, I'm just a wee bit weird that way! See I'm saying weird but I'm calling myself weird so that's allowed!
    LMAO! Who said that? I seem to be quoting nothing.....

Don't worry the initial novelty of fb will wear off and we will be back, twitter didn't diminish the thread.

Just so you know if you join the group it's invisible - none of ur friends or family will see.

Haha I was nearly going to eat worms! :eek:

I know, if I wasn't such an oddball I'd join the fb group! :D

Night to Wendy, Lizzy, Maureen & anyone else who has gone!

I'm off too, catch you all the morn x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goodnight to anybody gone that i missed and im away to bed myself night all xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.....you do make me blush sometimes. :o

Your man knows about here doesn't he?.....Pity I could've blackmailed you. ;)

I make myself blush sometimes!!! :o:o I forget I'm not 14 and must act like a proper grown up!!

Yeah he knows, he's one of the few!!! Please no blackmailing! I'll try to be less offensive on twitter.....I said try! :D:D

Def off, it's sooooooo late for a school night!!

:yawn:x :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you can keep it hidden you know, so peeps on your fb cant see your posts to the group :) although i was on a fanpage for our 2 & didnt realise it wasn't closed, so posted a comment on a pic, waaaay after the split & a mate in work, who i had confided my obsession in the beginning, asked me was i STILL interested, even now jos was engaged :eek: well i went a bit :o made my excuses & walked away. never posted on there since :rolleyes:

Well I'm just thankful that BB didn't end when it was supposed to otherwise I'd have no reason still to be sitting with the laptop open. My family think it's just coz I'm a BB addict and don't know it's JJJ related. :o Still get the :rolleyes::rolleyes: though. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Joycey! :)

No I think it would be completely hidden, I'm just a wee bit weird that way! See I'm saying weird but I'm calling myself weird so that's allowed!

Haha I was nearly going to eat worms! :eek:

I know, if I wasn't such an oddball I'd join the fb group! :D

Night to Wendy, Lizzy, Maureen & anyone else who has gone!

I'm off too, catch you all the morn x x

Knowing me I'd do something stupid and then I'd be found out. :o

And what a lovely oddball weirdo you are. :)

Night night. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I make myself blush sometimes!!! :o:o I forget I'm not 14 and must act like a proper grown up!!

Yeah he knows, he's one of the few!!! Please no blackmailing! I'll try to be less offensive on twitter.....I said try! :D:D

Def off, it's sooooooo late for a school night!!

:yawn:x :sleep:

pmsl....nah you just stay the way you are. ;):)

Offski too. :yawn: Night all. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night all :sleep: Maggi X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pmsl....nah you just stay the way you are. ;):)

Offski too. :yawn: Night all. :sleep:

Night everyone. Facebook is good but here is home. I'Ll definitely be here tomorrow.
    Sweet dreams everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    Night everyone. Facebook is good but here is home. I'Ll definitely be here tomorrow.
    Sweet dreams everyone.

Yep I agree :)

Night all :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    night all, must get to bed as cant keep my eyes open.
    xxxx
  • Options
    Bumble43Bumble43 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight everyone :yawn::yawn:

Hope u all sleep well

:sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good morning all hope everyone has a great day xx
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    goodmorning all, didnt go on last night as gd took over computor, i even went to bed at 9.30, have had really good night as well, maybe because i didnt nap yesterday
This discussion has been closed.