Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    It's like looking in the mirror for me blower. And I'm being serious. I never joke. Ever.

At least you're honest..:p;)
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    At least you're honest..:p;)

:D as the day is long :D I try to be anyway lol
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Poor baboon's arses:(They're ugly though:o:p

i bet other baboon's
    find each others arses quite attractive :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Deeferone wrote: »
    Well maybe something like the following remarks:-

"Who ever Bertha is, Nasty Nicola is loving her work today! She's taking loys forever out like a pro sniper, it's like shooting fish in a barrel! Long as she doesn't take it too far with JJJ she is a friend of mine!!"

Which I read previously on DS somewhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frillynix

However part of me just balks at it - the thing with Josie though is that she seems to do it even when its not 'required' like embarrassing her closest muckers by stating the day before that Lukeyboy wasn't going on holliers with her and she was in a jacuzzi with Wolverine!

Wolverine my Aunt Fanny - that guy was proberly big dirty Marcus from BB2009!

Yeah, that's the thing. Whereas any of us would I suspect be grimacing/gritting our teeth at the "lying"/invention part of the job. I'm convinced Josie actually enjoys that part - it comes naturally to her.

AlexBB3 replied:

Lol @ Marcus. Now that would be a 'down n dirty' sextape . . . but do bushpigs mate with wolves?
    Guess that could explain the appearance of Roxy!

Read this on DS somewhere too. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D as the day is long :D I try to be anyway lol

Oh god loves a trier lol;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Quote:

However part of me just balks at it - the thing with Josie though is that she seems to do it even when its not 'required' like embarrassing her closest muckers by stating the day before that Lukeyboy wasn't going on holliers with her and she was in a jacuzzi with Wolverine!

Yeah, that's the thing. Whereas any of us would I suspect be grimacing/gritting our teeth at the "lying"/invention part of the job. I'm convinced Josie actually enjoys that part - it comes naturally to her.

AlexBB3 replied:

Lol @ Marcus. Now that would be a 'down n dirty' sextape . . . but do bushpigs mate with wolves?

:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i bet other baboon's

Is it cause they're pink?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares Alex?Don't you think this situation is beyond ridiculous now?

The whole thing's been beyond ridiculous for the last 18 months. It never stopped anyone commenting before, and won't now!

Anyone who doesn't care will presumably not comment. In fact the discussion today has been more relevant to the thread title than most of the small talk which some prefer . . . but each to their own, eh? :)

Rest assured I shan't be 'campaigning' on the issue. Having pointed out the hypocrisy behind its existence, I'll stand back and watch its progress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Quote:

AlexBB3 replied:

but not on a appreciation thread you didn't
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    The whole thing's been beyond ridiculous for the last 18 months. It never stopped anyone commenting before, and won't now!

Anyone who doesn't care will presumably not comment. In fact the discussion today has been more relevant to the thread title than most of the small talk which some prefer . . . but each to their own, eh? :)

Rest assured I shan't be 'campaigning' on the issue. Having pointed out the hypocrisy behind its existence, I'll stand back and watch its progress.

I know,and instead of getting less ridiculous,it actually getting worse....

My question was why do you care what bunch of ppl do/say on the net?:)So they opened a group or whatever,so what?:confused:Does it have anything to do with John?:D

Well the progress is still going,looking on twitter lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most striking conclusion of today's discussion is that it's clear the new FB group's promoters have decided to replace a JJJ discussion forum subject to independent moderation with a JJJ discussion forum subject to moderation by inhouse cliques. Hardly a step forward for freedom of speech! :rolleyes:

Initially it's the JJJAT who would seem to be damaged by its creation, as on the face of the reasons given for its creation it is tantamount to admitting the JJJAT isn't working properly. The JJAT can go on appreciating John (hopefully without worrying about Josie, though we'll see whether the group impacts on that in the future).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it cause they're pink?

might be
    i wonder if they fall on it
    does it go blue with a bruise :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i bet other baboon's

Is that the new word for husband? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    might be

Good question Georgy:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is that the new word for husband? :D

could be :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know,and instead of getting less ridiculous,it actually getting worse....

My question was why do you care what bunch of ppl do/say on the net?:)So they opened a group or whatever,so what?:confused:Does it have anything to do with John?:D

Well the progress is still going,looking on twitter lol

Getting worse?? :eek: Seems to me it's been much worse many times before. Maybe fatigue is setting in lol! ;)

It may well have something to do with John ie, if he ever wanted to have another crack at the UK minus Josie. I'm pretty sure Josie/muckers would do anything possible to stop that. So I understand why you find it irrelevant because you consider there is close to zero chance of John ever having another go. I think the possibility is higher.

But anyway, I've said my piece and good luck to them.

No idea what's been happening on twitter for last few hours, I've been in transit since mid afternoon. Will go have a look! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good question Georgy:eek:

as john would say
    Wikipedia
    is where we go
    to find the answer :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    might be

I spat my drink out there :D hahahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Getting worse?? :eek: Seems to me it's been much worse many times before. Maybe fatigue is setting in lol! ;)

It may well have something to do with John ie, if he ever wanted to have another crack at the UK minus Josie. I'm pretty sure Josie/muckers would do anything possible to stop that. So I understand why you find it irrelevant because you consider there is close to zero chance of John ever having another go. I think the possibility is higher (though still low admittedly).

No idea what's been happening on twitter for last few hours, I've been in transit since mid afternoon. Will go have a look! :eek:

Wish it was.

The UK is ahuge place,how can Jose or her M stop him from coming here?Come oooon:DI don't get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:cry::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It may well have something to do with John ie, if he ever wanted to have another crack at the UK minus Josie. I'm pretty sure Josie/muckers would do anything possible to stop that. So I understand why you find it irrelevant because you consider there is close to zero chance of John ever having another go. I think the possibility is higher (though still low admittedly).

When you say 'having a go' you do mean having a go at living here don't you? Serious question lol. I know some think he's coming here to have another go at Josie (romantically) :D

I believe he and friend(s) are doing some places in Europe, and this is just one of the stops. I don't think he'll do more than a brief visit to say hello to people like JJ and Sunshine, then carry on with his holiday in Europe. I certainly don't think he's coming with any idea of staying here, and do not think he will do anything BB related. I doubt he'd be asked.

I just think it's a few days to catch up with some old friends; after all he's not coming alone and it's part of a bigger holiday :)

Obviously just my opinions :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    as john would say
    Wikipedia
    is where we go
    to find the answer :p

He's such a clever bunny:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish it was.

The UK is ahuge place,how can Jose or her M stop him from coming here?Come oooon:DI don't get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:cry::D

I agree lol. I can't see them sending out groups to all airports and ferryports, ouzis in hand waiting for John look-a-likes to disembark :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree lol. I can't see them sending out groups to all airports and ferryports, ouzis in hand waiting for John look-a-likes to disembark :D

ROFL:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you say 'having a go' you do mean having a go at living here don't you? Serious question lol. I know some think he's coming here to have another go at Josie (romantically) :D

I believe he and friend(s) are doing some places in Europe, and this is just one of the stops. I don't think he'll do more than a brief visit to say hello to people like JJ and Sunshine, then carry on with his holiday in Europe. I certainly don't think he's coming with any idea of staying here, and do not think he will do anything BB related. I doubt he'd be asked.

I just think it's a few days to catch up with some old friends; after all he's not coming alone and it's part of a bigger holiday :)

Yes, I've no reason to believe it's not as you say. My speculation was unrelated to his June plan. There's no evidence I'm aware of that he intends to take another crack at things minus Josie . . . . but then again if he was intending to do so, we'd be the last to know about it. It's a minority possibility we've discussed many many moons ago on here what, if anything, John could still do. Some believe nothing, some believe otherwise. On his appreciation thread, I prefer to leave open the possibility.
    Wish it was.

See above. Noone's talking about physical blocking. Negative PR and John's fragile self-confidence are the potential issues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but not on a appreciation thread you didn't

Very true!
This discussion has been closed.