Options

Will One direction crack America?

Comments

• Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stally wrote: »
    I thought it was extremely rude of Anna to broadcast the text messages Zayn sent to her. I bet Zayn's a little upset about that as he's a really private person.

Wonder what her motives were. Anyway she's got some publicity as well, with some hate to go with it.
    Lols!! Publicity comes at a price.:D
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Wonder what her motives were. Anyway she's got some publicity as well, with some hate to go with it.
    Lols!! Publicity comes at a price.:D

She might have also got a message from her boyfriend kindly informing her that she dumped.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lolz when she was asked:

"But did you want to go?"

She fell silent, then: "Yes... but not for the reason you are thinking!"

*Yes, girl. We know.*:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meanwhile, i didn't know danielle was a backup dancer in olly murs' Brits performance::D

http://youtu.be/mTY3QqejmFU

the way she was circled in the vid is just a tinny, tinny bit creepy and discomfiting, lolz!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    meanwhile, i didn't know danielle was a backup dancer in olly murs' Brits performance::D

the way she was circled in the vid is just a tinny, tinny bit creepy and discomfiting, lolz!! :eek:

I agree about the circling. A reminder of that terrible Olly Murs performance.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lolz at girls so hyped up and will scream at anything...:p

1D especially radiant during their entrance...:cool::cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr paparazzi : "1D Pocket £10M from Cowell" :eek::D

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/18745/One-Direction-pocket-10million-from-Cowell.aspx

and about time too...:cool::cool:

"All that hard work and time away from home has really paid off for One Direction it seems.

"As if it wasn’t enough that the boys have already made chart history while in the US, now we hear the group have earned a whopping £10million in the last seven months, and have consequently been given £2million each by Syco boss Cowell." :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"All that hard work and time away from home has really paid off for One Direction it seems"

must have been dreadful for them, it's phrased as if they've been serving overseas in the forces for months, although that sort of hard work and time away from home isn't as much fun or earns you as much money
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    must have been dreadful for them, it's phrased as if they've been serving overseas in the forces for months, although that sort of hard work and time away from home isn't as much fun or earns you as much money

Ouch that was uncalled for. This is an X factor board talking about X factor but I do know what you mean and I am sure the boys appreciate their position. As Zayn says to his crying mum when he leaves the door. *Mum I am not going to war. I am only going to work*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Ouch that was uncalled for.

it's an opinion directed at mr paparazzi's choice of wording, what's so uncalled for about commenting on that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry but that is weird why would you make a video of someones girlfriend :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but that is weird why would you make a video of someones girlfriend :confused:

Lolz!!! daggers!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The icarly episode iGo One Direction is on Nickelodeon today at 5.30pm. In 15 mins.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if the Glee WMYB performance has been filmed or shown in the States, because the single has moved back up to number 3 in the itunes singles chart.
    Up All Night also moving up to #4 and #10 in the album chart and the video is number 1.:)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if the Glee WMYB performance has been filmed or shown in the States, because the single has moved back up to number 3 in the itunes singles chart.
    Up All Night also moving up to #4 and #10 in the album chart and the video is number 1.:)

Don't think so as there is a Glee american paced thread on TV forum and last week was Bee gees
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Don't think so as there is a Glee american paced thread on TV forum and last week was Bee gees

Thanks.:) I guess they're just still loving our boys then.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lolz!!! daggers!!!:D

Ha ha you have to admit its weird though.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    The icarly episode iGo One Direction is on Nickelodeon today at 5.30pm. In 15 mins.:)
    Watched it! It was quite funny. Liked how Sam dragged Zayn off to her apartment at the end. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Watched it! It was quite funny. Liked how Sam dragged Zayn off to her apartment at the end. :D

It was funny. Really loved Gibby.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »

it was quite the surprise of the show as we have all seen the other scenes in the trailers and promos, lolz!!:D:D:p

i remember how "sam and zayn" trended that night and glozell tweeted about it twice and not content with that, put out a youtube reaction vid crying "get out of the elevator" lolz!! :eek::D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Famous Friends in America

harry exchanged phone numbers with taylor swift, said they are friends:cool::cool:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/one-directions-harry-styles-swaps-phone-numbers-with-taylor-swift/story-e6frf96o-1226329978816
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it has a name!!:D

NZ is excited to see and shop in the pop up 1D store in wellington and it's called "One Direction World", lolz!!:cool::p

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/6758539/Wellington-to-get-One-Direction-World
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pardon? come again?:eek:

EW actually namedrops 1D in the new maroon 5 single write-up::cool:

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/04/16/maroon-5-wiz-khalifa-payphone/

"The last thing I want to do is stir the melodious pot, but if you’ve heard the leak of Maroon 5’s new single “Payphone” (featuring a drop-in by noted botanist Wiz Khalifa), do you agree that the sprightly song could very easily be sung by One Direction?"

ja ja ja!!:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it has a name!!:D

NZ is excited to see and shop in the pop up 1D store in wellington and it's called "One Direction World", lolz!!:cool::p

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/6758539/Wellington-to-get-One-Direction-World

I'm guessing a One Direction World store will be popping up in every country included in the World Tour next year.:)