Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOSIE HAS NO TIME FOR CHEATERS

It seems life really is a roller coaster for Yvonne Keating, who has just split up from hubby Ronan. I dated a bloke once who cheated on me about 50 times during our two year romance, so I tasered him and smashed up his car.

He'd got a girl down the road pregnant, shacked up with a Thai woman, and asked me to marry him all in the same month.! I wish I'd been more like Yvonne and handled myself with dignity rather than giving him 30,000 volts.

Yvonne needs to hit the town with her gays. my GBF'S are then best tonic when Im feeling down, so if you need to borrow' em just shout love. They'll get you jiving on tables quicker than you can say Boyzone.

Meanwhile, its taking me ages to settle back down in Bristol. There are rooms of unopened boxes and poor Roxy is having a hard job to. I walk her in the park every day, but there's a dog hierarchy, so none of the other mutts play with her.

The owners are all gossips too, but no one knows each others names so its all: ' That bulldog woman is having a hard time with her man,' or '' that collie bloke is cheating on his wife.'

I just hope they dont find out Im handy with a Taser, or my new social life will be toast.......

Wow what's next "For all my girlies having man trouble my secret stash of AK47's are loaded and ready...get rid of them in style just like I do!!" Lukey boy must be a very worried man.

Emmm correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't Tasers illegal in this country??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Wow what's next "For all my girlies having man trouble my secret stash of AK47's are loaded and ready...get rid of them in style just like I do!!" Lukey boy must be a very worried man.

Emmm correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't Tasers illegal in this country??

It amazes me how some people think tasering someone is funny !
    No wonder the poor man had affairs to try and get away from Josie, a girlfriend who can smash your car up, taser you, is a recipe for a very unhealthy relationship !
    Nice to see you POTS :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JOSIE HAS NO TIME FOR CHEATERS

It seems life really is a roller coaster for Yvonne Keating, who has just split up from hubby Ronan. I dated a bloke once who cheated on me about 50 times during our two year romance, so I tasered him and smashed up his car.

He'd got a girl down the road pregnant, shacked up with a Thai woman, and asked me to marry him all in the same month.! I wish I'd been more like Yvonne and handled myself with dignity rather than giving him 30,000 volts.

Yvonne needs to hit the town with her gays. my GBF'S are then best tonic when Im feeling down, so if you need to borrow' em just shout love. They'll get you jiving on tables quicker than you can say Boyzone.

Meanwhile, its taking me ages to settle back down in Bristol. There are rooms of unopened boxes and poor Roxy is having a hard job to. I walk her in the park every day, but there's a dog hierarchy, so none of the other mutts play with her.

The owners are all gossips too, but no one knows each others names so its all: ' That bulldog woman is having a hard time with her man,' or '' that collie bloke is cheating on his wife.'

I just hope they dont find out Im handy with a Taser, or my new social life will be toast.......

Oh dear !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frills>>>>>
    Hmmm well yes - I dont see the arguing as them being "romantically" linked either - Ive said all along he had a huge attachment to her - but platonically (sp) rather than romantically. He got very angry and intense when ranting like a goodun at Rachael - he did the same with Corin and Sam - and even Ben - he was a ranter extraordinaire...........and.......no I still think that anyone who had the tiniest shred of love or romance for a guy could never treat him the way Josie did, along with picking bogies out of his nose and calling him little man...............its just NOT something I could ever see a woman doing if she fancied a guy............and he patted and ruffled her like a springer spaniel.

To outline what I mean - very early in this thread someone who believed they were "real" put on a clip which was supposed to show JJ being very jealous when Josie spoke to Andrew..............I watched it carefully and to be honest saw nothing like that............but what I did notice with body language was him coming up behind her and "plumpfing" his arm down really quite hard on her shoulder, much as a guy would playfully punch another guy or whatever................there was no "romance, or even "playfulness" in the gesture - it was like two blokes at a rugby match - when she homed in on him by pressing him up against the wall he ruffled her hair like a golden retriever, messed it up - I know people who are being playful can be romantic, but it was just so...................well .................."matey"..................and I couldnt imagine him doing it to Sherrie Cobley............and didnt they both say they never "had what they had in the house " - so if they werent "at it" in the house were they ever "at it" at all....................thats the big question. When teamed with Josies compulsion for never telling the truth it just dont add up for me.......

^^^^^^ This. My thoughts to a tee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has Josie had her boobies done ?

http://twitpic.com/9asupb
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »

Feckin 'ell Mardy I wish you had given me a bit of a warning, thats something you dont want to see before youve had yer brekkie :eek:

So the consensus now seems to be that John was like a schoolboy in his rabid fancy for Josie and thats why he kept poking her and telling her she stank and stuff..................fook me he must have fancied the PANTS off Sunshine because he playfought and teased her a lot more than Josie when in the house - I illustrate this for the prosecution by bringing up (as well as my brekkie after that link) - "SwimmingPoolGate" - where he dragged her and scraped her knees, leading to a complaint in the diary room.............if Sunshine had stayed in longer you might have seen a lot more of that sort of stuff............

Nah - Josie was a /friend who he couldnt do without in there:cool::D.............just look at the body language between JJ and his clone - even with Ben in the beginning - had they been female there would have been a JJJJ appreciation thread or a BJJ or whatever - Josie was a female equivalent only more so in a way because she had the "mummy female" factor also going on, and JJ was obviously hugely dependent on his mother, to the extent of not being able to cook etc.........

After Fire Exit day his goose was cooked - they had been told by outside that there was a big interest in a "romance".................when he came back he knew he was playing the game and see what happens - unfortunately we can all see the effect it had on him by both his demeanour and physical appearance because I think it took a lot out of him trying to play his part of the couple when they left the house - I dont think there was ever a romance to begin with - Luke and Bex stayed together for a year and a half before splitting and have both now said it was for the fans and the money - similar to these two. However JJ had some kind of moral compass so just couldnt keep up the pretence.....

Oh and after reading Josies really classy statement who the fook would blame him - he wanted to keep his legs in one piece:eek:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol that's not Josie on the left :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    lol that's not Josie on the left :D

Isnt it ! ooops :o It looks like her lol :D thought she had either had her boobies done or bought a bloody good push up bra :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think I'll just cut and paste my post from the ST thread. Didn't say anything about the article as I was a bit gobsmacked and tired at the time!

I've argued the point many times, as have you, Deefs and many others, that Josie seems to revel in boasting about her violent behaviour. No mistake should be made, this is violent behaviour she is admitting to... again. She not only mentioned it on the Irish TV show but on The Wright Stuff, joking about it. Now she's talking about it again. It's not something to be proud of. As you say, this is a criminal offence, in fact several criminal offences. Many have swept this under the table saying it's a joke or making excuses for how or why this might have happened.

How on earth do you get your hands on a tazer anyhow? They are prohibited firearms under the Firearm act and possession is an offence, I've just read. They are lethal - 2 people have died from use by the police as far as I've read.

If you know a guy is doing all of these things - and nobody can tell me she found out all of these facts about him after the fact - why not leave?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Feckin 'ell Mardy I wish you had given me a bit of a warning, thats something you dont want to see before youve had yer brekkie :eek:

So the consensus now seems to be that John was like a schoolboy in his rabid fancy for Josie and thats why he kept poking her and telling her she stank and stuff..................fook me he must have fancied the PANTS off Sunshine because he playfought and teased her a lot more than Josie when in the house - I illustrate this for the prosecution by bringing up (as well as my brekkie after that link) - "SwimmingPoolGate" - where he dragged her and scraped her knees, leading to a complaint in the diary room.............if Sunshine had stayed in longer you might have seen a lot more of that sort of stuff............

Nah - Josie was a /friend who he couldnt do without in there:cool::D.............just look at the body language between JJ and his clone - even with Ben in the beginning - had they been female there would have been a JJJJ appreciation thread or a BJJ or whatever - Josie was a female equivalent only more so in a way because she had the "mummy female" factor also going on, and JJ was obviously hugely dependent on his mother, to the extent of not being able to cook etc.........

I honestly cant see how 'because they argued' equates to being passionately 'in love'
    Going on that, it means ive been incestuous (sp) becauee boy could i argue,fight and kick off at my brothers :eek::D
    Ive just been told that picture isnt Josie ! oops :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think I'll just cut and paste my post from the ST thread. Didn't say anything about the article as I was a bit gobsmacked and tired at the time!

I've argued the point many times, as have you, Deefs and many others, that Josie seems to revel in boasting about her violent behaviour. No mistake should be made, this is violent behaviour she is admitting to... again. She not only mentioned it on the Irish TV show but on The Wright Stuff, joking about it. Now she's talking about it again. It's not something to be proud of. As you say, this is a criminal offence, in fact several criminal offences. Many have swept this under the table saying it's a joke or making excuses for how or why this might have happened.

How on earth do you get your hands on a tazer anyhow? They are prohibited firearms under the Firearm act and possession is an offence, I've just read. They are lethal - 2 people have died from use by the police as far as I've read.

If you know a guy is doing all of these things - and nobody can tell me she found out all of these facts about him after the fact - why not leave?

I agree Ali, and i honestly dont get how some of her supporters think 'its funny' and its just Josie being Josie, i wonder how many of those supporters would laugh if a relative of their was tasered buy a mad girlfriend ?because in my mind Josie is dangerous, and all the talk of her hitting John James seems more a reality than gossip , i remember a photoshoot they did and John james definitely had a black eye that the make-up artist couldnt quite cover !
  • Options
    Forum Member

EDIT.... ^^^ That isnt Josie, i made a booby (pun intended) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Ali, and i honestly dont get how some of her supporters think 'its funny' and its just Josie being Josie, i wonder how many of those supporters would laugh if a relative of their was tasered buy a mad girlfriend ?because in my mind Josie is dangerous, and all the talk of her hitting John James seems more a reality than gossip , i remember a photoshoot they did and John james definitely had a black eye that the make-up artist couldnt quite cover !

As Deefs just said to me on twitter, would people be laughing if it were a bloke saying they'd done it to a woman... example, if John had done this to Josie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As Deefs just said to me on twitter, would people be laughing if it were a bloke saying they'd done it to a woman... example, if John had done this to Josie?

Oh im quite sure John James would be slaughtered on twitter and in the mags if he even joked he had tasered/hit/damaged her car.
    Violence towards a partner is never funny, and if thats how Josie is no wonder that ex had affairs, and 'made' her abort her baby, would any man be comfortable with his partner having a baby if they knew how violent the woman was ?

BTW where is Deefs ? has she left Ds ?
    Come back Deefs we miss you :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh im quite sure John James would be slaughtered on twitter and in the mags if he even joked he had tasered/hit/damaged her car.
    Violence towards a partner is never funny, and if thats how Josie is no wonder that ex had affairs, and 'made' her abort her baby, would any man be comfortable with his partner having a baby if they knew how violent the woman was ?

BTW where is Deefs ? has she left Ds ?
    Come back Deefs we miss you :cry:

Oh haven't I told the Court, Deeferone is no longer a member of DS - she left through personal choice :(

I imagine John would be arrested if he admitted to doing any of those things to her!

edit There's no mention of whether criminal charges were brought; makes me think back to not being able to get a Visa for Oz... wasn't that said once? Just putting 2 and 2 together and probably getting 5!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh haven't I told the Court, Deeferone is no longer a member of DS - she left through personal choice :(

I imagine John would be arrested if he admitted to doing any of those things to her!

edit There's no mention of whether criminal charges were brought; makes me think back to not being able to get a Visa for Oz... wasn't that said once? Just putting 2 and 2 together and probably getting 5!

Oh no :cry: Hope everything is ok with Deefs, give her my love please.
    No wonder the ex moved to Thailand, seems a pattern doesnt it, her ex's dont just move towns they move continents :D
    Doesnt Lukes family live in Ireland ? at least he also has an escape route :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder the ex moved to Thailand, seems a pattern doesnt it, her ex's dont just move towns they move continents :D

deleted - bad taste
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angie - Deeferone - says thank you and waves to you all :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    deleted - bad taste

:D Isnt that what this thread is all about according to some :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Angie - Deeferone - says thank you and waves to you all :) x

\\\\o//// waves to Angie :)
  • Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having just read the article , im just amazed it got published! Does she get any advice? does she ignore it or does she actually believe everyone behaves like this?? This cannot be excused as a spur of the moment outburst , she has sat down and thought out what to write and somehow concluded that this was an ok thing to put into print. Im at a loss to know what to think of the girl and her thinking behind this. One thing is sure, she is burning her bridges for a career in the media, unless she has her eyes on being pippa middletons friend........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Narcissists and codependents are natural magnets for each other. Doesn't lead to romance necessarily but does lead to very unhealthy connections. Seems to be what a few of us saw.
    Vesna wrote: »
    BIB 1 There were few housemates that did not argue with either John or Josie. Both of them were argumentative in the house. Both liked a good snipe. ;) They are still that way to different degrees. IMO. Josie and Sam had one argument after another, did anyone ever see that as romance? What about Mario and Ben (the other chalk and cheese)?
    The issue for me is simple, I saw nothing romantic in their interactions. Dependence even friendship, sure.

BIB 2 I agree there was depth of feeling, I dispute that romance was part of that. He was dependent on her and for a time it appeared they were becoming good mates, play fighting etc.. all of which he also did with JJ later on. Friends nothing more.

This is closest to what I saw . . . . . woundmates! The house arguments are not imo evidence of a relationship, more of a battle for supremacy between 2 competitive alphas.

Still think they were real though . . . looked at in the context of woundmates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mcworster wrote: »
    Having just read the article , im just amazed it got published! Does she get any advice? does she ignore it or does she actually believe everyone behaves like this?? This cannot be excused as a spur of the moment outburst , she has sat down and thought out what to write and somehow concluded that this was an ok thing to put into print. Im at a loss to know what to think of the girl and her thinking behind this. One thing is sure, she is burning her bridges for a career in the media, unless she has her eyes on being pippa middletons friend........

This is the 3rd time she has told this story, twice on tv and now in a mag.
    With it not just being women who are abused by their partners, and the figures showing many men are also abused, im shocked that this kind of story is excused and even laugh at
    Spousal abuse should never be excused, and especially not because of cheating, the 'wronged' partner always has the choice to leave especially when there is no children involved. .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mcworster wrote: »

I don't think it ill-advised, it's the same game she's been playing all along. A longer term media career was never an option for her imo, only in the minds of her rose-tinted supporters. Her stilted performance as team captain in the BOTS quiz showed quite clearly she lacks the ability for a sustainable TV career (even in today's dumbed down media age! :eek:)

But she had a short term opportunity because of the hiatus between BB11 and BB12, and her suitability for C5's target market for BB. And she's run with the short term opportunity, sensibly imo seeing it as a 12-18 month opportunity to ring as much money out of the zleb circus as she could. Personally, I think she's been entirely consistent in that. So her strategy has always been short term cashcow without regard to personal integrity or morality. Looked at in those terms, her actions make sense to me. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I was John James ..I would be feeling so embarrassed to be connected to an ex like this. John always liked to pride himself with good perceptions of people and he must have been questioning this ever since.
    The article itself just typifies what the woman is about because she actually justifies those actions with his behaviour. How could anyone see her as some sort of role model is beyond me.
This discussion has been closed.