Options

do you think the pyramids in egypt are proof aliens exist?

Comments

• Options
    Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    yappy wrote: »
    well it says on the back non fiction so it is fact.

and well i have actually read harry potter :cool:

Now you're claiming that Harry Potter books are 'grown up books' whereas in reality they're nothing but poorly written and ever so slightly plagiarised waffle for children.

You really are the funniest troll in ages.
  • Options
    yappyyappy Posts: 6,310
    Forum Member
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    Now you're claiming that Harry Potter books are 'grown up books' whereas in reality they're nothing but poorly written and ever so slightly plagiarised waffle for children.

are you joking me :eek: harry potter is one of the greatest books of our time. its sold more than 400 million copies and worth $15 billion. hows that for poorly written :D
  • Options
    TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did you know that pyramids with the exact same dimensions as the great pyramid will stop animals/food etc inside it from decomposing

I think you mean "the exact same proportions". "The exact same dimensions" would be a trifle impracticable.

As a student, I knew someone who, having read "The Power of Pyramids", made one from card and attempted to preserve an orange. Or, as we referred to it a few weeks later, a bluish green.
  • Options
    Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    are you joking me :eek: harry potter is one of the greatest books of our time. its sold more than 400 million copies and worth $15 billion. hows that for poorly written :D

http://i.imgur.com/uxJG7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/158zc.jpg
  • Options
    ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I don't.
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    It was a cold dank night. The neighbourhood would normally be turning in for bed by now. But the lights lit up their blinds and shades. A row of bright beacons querying the ungodly noise emanating from an adjacent flat. It was an incessant shrill yip with an occasional abrupt cackle or wail. Suddenly the thud of a heavy door being slammed shut and footsteps briefly halted the barrage of high pitched caterwauling. Only for it to resume unabated for the next few minutes. Then it happened. A loud and chilling shriek that echoed and cracked violently into the crisp night air. A pause. Then a long low groaning sound that dissipated into a silent ether. After a few moments ... footsteps. The soft click of a door. The lights one by one retired into blackness. The neighbourhood retreated into it's long anticipated slumber. Tranquility at last.
  • Options
    TRIPSTRIPS Posts: 3,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just does not add up that any aliens so advanced would even build buildings like pyramids.
    The biggest mystery is not the moving of the large stones, it's the precise cutting of stones cut completely flat, amazing, even now this would take very precise technology, sad that this skill has been lost forever, they had developed an incredible technology and made full use of this skill, that's all,
  • Options
    Stever7Stever7 Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impossible to build today? :/

Yes, building skyscrapers, planes, supersonic cars, spacecraft, huge dams, etc. is possible. But stacking stones on top of each other? Get out of here! No way could that be done! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The later ones are certainly more adult in content. Who did she plagiarise off?
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes but voldemort wasn't Harrys father was he.

That is a very simplistic write up of the two plots. You could say Lord of the Rings has similarities with Star Wars at it's most basic level.
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it also predicts the future. in london there is an institute of pyramidology and they say the pyramids predicted jesus being crucified, world war 1 and it also said the world will end in the year 2979AD

Ahem....

Do they happen to say exactly HOW the pyramids predicted all this? They don't speak, y'know...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    Trollers gonna troll, eh yappy?

:rolleyes::yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    Trollers gonna troll, eh yappy?

:rolleyes::yawn::sleep:

i promise you im not trolling! this is my 100% belief

i feel so enlightened after realising that aliens are behind the pyramids. now i am so curious to find out about the power of the pyramid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i promise you im not trolling! this is my 100% belief

i feel so enlightened after realising that aliens are behind the pyramids. now i am so curious to find out about the power of the pyramid.

Cool story bro.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahem....

Do they happen to say exactly HOW the pyramids predicted all this? They don't speak, y'know...

im not sure because it just says that in my book but the institute of pyramidology doesnt have a website? i know its a fact because its in the horrible histories book - which is non fiction. it says the pyramid is basically a mathmatical horoscope :)
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Yap, it wasn't aliens who did it. It was the offspring of Nephilim and humans, giants basically. Most people don't wanna believe in them, but they're real, they're true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it says the pyramid is basically a mathmatical horoscope

"Basically"....

So how does the square root of 45,361 cubits = Jesus Christ being crucifed 2,500 years later?
    but the institute of pyramidology doesnt have a website?

Hey - YOU referenced them...
    in london there is an institute of pyramidology and they say the pyramids predicted jesus being crucified, world war 1 and it also said the world will end in the year 2979AD

...so YOU tell us...
    i know its a fact because its in the horrible histories book - which is non fiction.

"Non-fiction" is not the same as fact. Non-fiction is just the opposite of fiction; "fact" can cover unproven facts, suppositions, opinions as to what the facts of something is/are, etc....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stever7 wrote: »
    Impossible to build today? :/

Yes, building skyscrapers, planes, supersonic cars, spacecraft, huge dams, etc. is possible. But stacking stones on top of each other? Get out of here! No way could that be done! :rolleyes:

the elephant in the room is that these werent just ordinary stones. these stones weighed anything from 2 cars (2.5 tons) to oh sorry i made a mistake before, just checked my book again. i said the heaviest stone was up to 25 cars when actually the heaviest stone recorded was actually 285 tons - aka weighed around 200-250 cars!... :eek: explain that! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yap, it wasn't aliens who did it. It was the offspring of Nephilim and humans, giants basically. Most people don't wanna believe in them, but they're real, they're true.

Can I have a reference with my bullshit, please?

Or does that cost extra?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Basically"....

So how does the square root of 45,361 cubits = Jesus Christ being crucifed 2,500 years later?

Hey - YOU referenced them...

...so YOU tell us...

Well i got it from my book. they dont have a website and dont give any further info on it but the fact its in a non fiction book must mean it is true.

"Non-fiction" is not the same as fact. Non-fiction is just the opposite of fiction; "fact" can cover unproven facts, suppositions, opinions as to what the facts of something is/are, etc....

fiction = opinion aka a story

non fiction = fact

taken from wikipedia

"Non-fiction (or nonfiction) is the form of any narrative, account, or other communicative work whose assertions and descriptions are understood to be factual."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fiction
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yap, it wasn't aliens who did it. It was the offspring of Nephilim and humans, giants basically.

The Nephilim weren't aliens???

Two words - Sitchin and Zecharia ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    Can I have a reference with my bullshit, please?

Or does that cost extra?

:rolleyes:
    What you dismiss as bullshit, I call the truth. Just open your mind up, search for info about the Nephilim on google. RESEARCH this, research the reptilian agenda, just read about this stuff man, but please try to stay open minded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Nephilim weren't aliens???

Two words - Sitchin and Zecharia ;):D

Yes they were, but their offspring weren't pure aliens.