Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Kara Tointon ‏

"INANCH" @InanchLondon , amazing , new thicker longer hair all of a sudden!!! Thank u xxxx
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good points in your post re mine MY family have all had a viral thing and it eventually caught up with me Tuesday ..Coughing for Britain and not the worlds best patient

Oh so sorry I have had that virus, It comes on so quickly , i woke my self up in the early morning barking like a dog ,and hadnt even got a cough the night before , and it lasted for many weeks , not as bad as when first started , but it is very stubborn to get over , I do commiserate with you . Take care , and watch some K&A vids that will cheer you up:D
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Lovely surprise to see tweet from Jared,don't know how to take his comment Take good care of him!. Is Artem feeling a little neglected,maybe he thought like us Kara would be on the 1st available flight to LV:confused: Kara did not respond to his tweet the other day,re how much he was missing her.

Loved seeing all the pics of her in her LBD,yet again she looked elegant,sophisticated & stunning.

Just been reading about Kristina,I know someone who has tickets for her & bobby's show and they were staying over night in a hotel.Must give them a call.

That will be a shame for them as they will still be liable for hotel booking .:eek:

Kara may not of tweeted back to Artems tweet , but they will for sure be in touch by phone and most likely by Skype as well, He was not tweeting her personally but just sending a tweet to all of us ,on twitter. I have a feeling that she will know exactly how he feels without her;).:D

Tv is on and Joe Swash is on the programme I flicked on to , It may appear snobbish but how could there be ever any competition to Artem:eek:

yungathart.

Thanks for the calming words.Think I was just having a wobble.:) Joe Swash...there is absolutely NO competition with the gorgeous Artem:D

Spoke to my friend re K&R Show in Blackpool and she is gutted it was a treat for her birthday and she was going with her daughter for the weekend.I have said we will have to make a Big night of it when we go to see The FAB 4- DTTM in Liverpool :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Kara Tointon ‏

"INANCH" @InanchLondon , amazing , new thicker longer hair all of a sudden!!! Thank u xxxx

From today's pic's looks like Kara has also gone blonde again.I personally prefer her dark it suits her skin tone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cant remember if we put this up earlier, if we did, sorry, if not ouch !

Twitter / Dmitry Chaplin: Icing our injured limbs wi ...
    twitter.com
    Icing our injured limbs with @jaymztuaileva right after the show

http://t.co/O9758ukj
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Kara is going to the McFly concert tomorrow night at the Hammersmith Apollo.

Guess that woud mean no LV trip yet :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Kara is going to the McFly concert tomorrow night at the Hammersmith Apollo.

If i had a choice between McFly and Artem and L V, there would not be a contest ,even though the WINNER WOULD Be ARTEM and LV, if there was a contest which of course there wasnt , if you get my jist ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://t.co/jGQDJkBz

This is not good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is not good

BJ

O M G:eek:.

What has happened A's on crutches:(

That's why Jared said Take care of him!!!!
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is not good

I had a feeling he might be injured Jared tweeted was he dancing and then asked Kara to look after him.
    There seems to be a lot of injuries, too many lifts with non pro dancers some of whom are not tiny!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BJ

O M G:eek:.

What has happened A's on crutches:(

That's why Jared said Take care of him!!!!

There is a bonus though Artem in SHORTS :D perhaps he is just resting is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We mustn't panic though it's probably just a sprain, in the USA they give crutches for everything!
    On the positive side Kara is going out soon to look after him and if he isn't performing they can relax together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    We mustn't panic though it's probably just a sprain, in the USA they give crutches for everything!
    On the positive side Kara is going out soon to look after him and if he isn't performing they can relax together.

or he may decide to come home early and rest it for the tour
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is not good
    Oh no, what has happened to poor Artem, support bandage and crutches.....
    Poor guy, at least he is still smiling......through the pain. No wonder he is missing Kara,needs some TLC ASAP.:cry:
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, have been out most of the day so have been enjoying catching up.
    First of all Happy Birthday Silversandy, hope you have had a lovely day and enjoy your night out with the Family.
    What on earth has Artem done to himself, what a boy he is for injuries. The sooner Kara gets out there the better. HE MUST BE OK for the TOUR!!!!
    Yes BJ there is always a bright side, Artem in shorts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a bonus though Artem in SHORTS :D perhaps he is just resting is

Mmmmm Yes.:D:D

Don't think Kara would have let him out with those black socks!!!! Ha ha.

Hope the knee is not serious,otherwise he will have to come home and enjoy some TLC and cuddles from his bebies as he say's;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KAbell wrote: »
    Oh no, what has happened to poor Artem, support bandage and crutches.....
    Poor guy, at least he is still smiling......through the pain. No wonder he is missing Kara,needs some TLC ASAP.:cry:

Well that is devastating , I thought it was strange Jared saying that , Well I would be on the first flight , I would not have bothered with blonde extentions or any thing else , I would have been at the door first thing this morning with case fulls of TLC.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think thats the best idea Iv'e heard all week BJ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that is devastating , I thought it was strange Jared saying that , Well I would be on the first flight , I would not have bothered with blonde extentions or any thing else , I would have been at the door first thing this morning with case fulls of TLC.:eek:
    That's you and me both then yungathart.;)
    I hope its not serious, do we know when this happened?
    Explains Jared's tweet though, get on the plane Kara with your very own TLC for Artem.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wise words there, BJ. Come back early. Maybe there is a clause in his contract to say if injured must fly home ASAP to put the minds of his Angels & co. at rest. Or else we will all be nervous wrecks....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Wise words there, BJ. Come back early. Maybe there is a clause in his contract to say if injured must fly home ASAP to put the minds of his Angels & co. at rest. Or else we will all be nervous wrecks....:(

well i don't think he would want to put the tour at risk and it isn't that long, to get a knee back to full power, before the tour
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i don't think he would want to put the tour at risk and it isn't that long, to get a knee back to full power, before the tour

It's another eventful week for our 2.Never a dull moment.

I'm sorry I ever said he's been very very quiet.

I do hope he is sensible & rest's it, knowing what Artem is like no doubt he will push himself back to dancing .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He may not be able to come home due to visa! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    2 tweets from Jared

@ktointon just missing you in Vegas, hope you have a great trip with @artemchigvintse. Take good care of him!

Great night with @AshleyGalvanS7 @D8Jordan @artemchigvintse @JManrara @jaymztuaileva @dmitry_ch @ryandilello @kylemassey1991 @anyagarnisla

Jared was in Vegas catching up with friends

I have just had a thought , what is the trip that Jared told Kara to enjoy with Artem , could it possibly be a little holiday while his knee gets better , other wise it dosn't make sense , What do you think ?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have just had a thought , what is the trip that Jared told Kara to enjoy with Artem , could it possibly be a little holiday while his knee gets better , other wise it dosn't make sense , What do you think ?:confused:

no i think he means trip out to the states IMO
This discussion has been closed.