Options

This Morning:Soaps SPECIAL (Starting Monday 23rd April)

2»

Comments

• Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    The crime file thing was :yawn:
    and the Guess the Doctor game today was :sleep:

Why don't they just show a few clips of each soap and talk about it rather than acting fools.

Phil and Holly are so terrible at hosting LIVE TV
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    She seems to have put on a few pounds all over doesn't she? :eek:
    dan2008 wrote: »
    I guess sitting down Writing Scripts for EastEnders and planning her Soap Box is starting to take it's toll:D

Haha yeah. When she was talking to Jo Joyner, I really couldn't work out whether it was a few extra pounds or whether she was 'up the duff'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha yeah. When she was talking to Jo Joyner, I really couldn't work out whether it was a few extra pounds or whether she was 'up the duff'
    Im going for the Few Extra Pounds:D
  • Options
    yourfabulousyourfabulous Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison King, Chris Gascoyne, Andrew Lancel and Bill Roache will appear on This Morning, tomorrow.

Plus Chris Fountain, Natalie Gumede, Catherine Tyldesley, Jennie Mcalpine and Anthony Cotton. :)
  • Options
    DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison King, Chris Gascoyne, Andrew Lancel and Bill Roache will appear on This Morning, tomorrow.

Plus Chris Fountain, Natalie Gumede, Catherine Tyldesley, Jennie Mcalpine and Anthony Cotton. :)

BIB: surprise surprise, these two manage to get in on it! :rolleyes:lol
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »
    BIB: surprise surprise, these two manage to get in on it! :rolleyes:lol

LOL, I know! Just like John Patridge from EE never ever misses an opportunity to get his face in front of a camera. Fiz and Sean are just the same - media wh**es all of them. :mad:
  • Options
    DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, I know! Just like John Patridge from EE never ever misses an opportunity to get his face in front of a camera. Fiz and Sean are just the same - media wh**es all of them. :mad:

i agree, lol!
    what gets me though is that sean has done barely anything this whole year and still manages to get himself a spot on this morning's soap week:rolleyes:
    i suppose john partridge has at least done something this past year lol!
    jennie mcalpine's prison story from last summer is something i'd just rather erase from memory:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't mind Anthony Cotton now:)
  • Options
    Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Prised Eastenders has he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you wrote: »
    Prised Eastenders has he?
    Grow Up:rolleyes:
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member

Take it Bill has recovered from his pneumonia then.

Looking forward to Alison King and Chris Gascoyne; they rarely do tv interviews, apparently due to massively hectic schedules and also they actually believe in a private life and don't clamour at fame!
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaaagggghhhh, go wash your mouth out with carbolic soap, young man. :mad: ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aaaagggghhhh, go wash your mouth out with carbolic soap, young man. :mad: ;)
    :D Glad you called me a young Man though;)
  • Options
    A&CA&C Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    All this week It's Soap Special on This Morning
    Everyday from 10:30AM ITV1 (and an Hour Later on +1)

Monday-EastEnders
    Tuesday-Doctors
    Wednesday-Corrie
    Thursday-Emmerdale or Hollyoaks*
    Friday-Emmerdale or Hollyoaks*

Not sure on Which is Thursday and Which is Friday.
    Im sure they will announce it on this morning at some point this week:)

think they said last week that Emmerdale is on Fri. :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Take it Bill has recovered from his pneumonia then.

Looking forward to Alison King and Chris Gascoyne; they rarely do tv interviews, apparently due to massively hectic schedules and also they actually believe in a private life and don't clamour at fame!

I think its bill roaches 85th birthday tomorrow!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A&C wrote: »
    I think its bill roaches 85th birthday tomorrow!

sorry I meant 80!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A&C wrote: »
    think they said last week that Emmerdale is on Fri. :-)
    So it's the Hollyoaks Lot Thursday and Emmerdale Folks Friday.
    I wonder what they are both doing as so far EastEnders,Doctors done a theme so i expect corrie will have something similar tomorrow
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    The Corrie interview was at 11.30 for those wanting to see it on ITVPlayer later or on plus 1.

Cast all in good spirits, they talked about Alison King's four nominations, she was very humble, almost embarrassed at the attention,and whether her and Peter would stay together for a while, for which they seemed to imply only for a little while longer, and that if it ended it would end very destructively. Tina is the one true love of Tommy, that Tommy has hit on every woman (except Fiz, as Jennie McAlpine pointed out!) but always gone back to Tina. Andrew Lancel talked about the comments he still got re Frank; Antony Cotton was tightlipped over the future for him and Marcus but said Betty's hotpot is invincinble and Sean is just the 'keeper'. Fiz is about to endure more heartbreak, Bill Roache spoke about his 80th birthday and he isn't making the soap awards this saturday due to too many parties! Kirsty's domestic violence storyline was talked about, how she loses her job leading her to lash out, and an amazing 80th birthday cake was brought out for Bill.

BEcause there were eight of them, they barely got to speak to all of them properly, expected i suppose, but it was good to see them all :)

Debbie Rush was also on the show, showing the transformation between dowdy Anna to glam Debbie.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Corrie interview was at 11.30 for those wanting to see it on ITVPlayer later or on plus 1.

Cast all in good spirits, they talked about Alison King's four nominations, she was very humble, almost embarrassed at the attention,and whether her and Peter would stay together for a while, for which they seemed to imply only for a little while longer, and that if it ended it would end very destructively. Tina is the one true love of Tommy, that Tommy has hit on every woman (except Fiz, as Jennie McAlpine pointed out!) but always gone back to Tina. Andrew Lancel talked about the comments he still got re Frank; Antony Cotton was tightlipped over the future for him and Marcus but said Betty's hotpot is invincinble and Sean is just the 'keeper'. Fiz is about to endure more heartbreak, Bill Roache spoke about his 80th birthday and he isn't making the soap awards this saturday due to too many parties! Kirsty's domestic violence storyline was talked about, how she loses her job leading her to lash out, and an amazing 80th birthday cake was brought out for Bill.

BEcause there were eight of them, they barely got to speak to all of them properly, expected i suppose, but it was good to see them all :)

Debbie Rush was also on the show, showing the transformation between dowdy Anna to glam Debbie.

Thank you. I am glad that he had recovered enough to be there.
  • Options
    yourfabulousyourfabulous Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://https://twitter.com/#!/itvcorrie/status/195116919072890880/photo/1

A picture of Bill Roache with his 80th birthday cake and some of the Corrie cast. :D
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the summery. I am glad to hear Peter and Carla wont br together long as I can't stand them together and think they are a terrible couple. This pairing has pretty much destroyed Peters character too.

Debbie is really pretty isn't she! What kind of heartbreak is Fiz due I wonder?