Options

Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Times must be bad. Usual is going on. Thread closed by morning no doubt. So I am off. Opinions are opinions. Nite everyone. x
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I saw that , the tweet is still there , it wasn`t sent to KP ,she just replied to it .

There was one sent to her then removed so you wouldn't be able to see it. She didn't remove her reply.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Did any of you see the tweet from CAN. To KP this morning about his viewing figures.. When she replied they took their tweet off. Why did they need to do that. Was it to cause a row? Also in my post about the children being prompted into saying things. I didn't say it was Peter who got hem to do it. But I do believe someone did.

I immediately got the impression that Princess was prompted to as that question. You could tell by her face, that little nervous half smile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    :D Hi cazzz - no I disappeared for a while to get married (please don't tell Ian, I would think he will have developed Stockholm Syndrome from his time in my loft so this news could seriously harm his recovery) anyway, I have been on honeymoon in Turkey and haven't watched telly or caught up with DS for a while.

Great to see not much changes in these threads tho!!

Congratulations loz.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic... Otherwise it gets removed .. Maybe some would like that.. But I believe in freedom of speech ( or posting)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :) Thanks for the correction. In my defence, I had a lot to remember. ;)

But that wasn't really the point with that clip, it wasn't so much what was said, it was that it was said and allowed to go out on air. I though it was very petty and contradicts the image of himself he tries so hard to put across in the show. But that's PA for you, the mean-mindedness is ticking away below the 'harmless' fakebake surface.

Re the reviewage, thanks everyone for feedback! ;):)

You certainly had a lot to remember, I enjoyed reading it:D I look forward to reading next weeks reviewage:)
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was one sent to her then removed so you wouldn't be able to see it. She didn't remove her reply.

nope , it`s still there , and still on their website , it wasn`t sent to KP , everyone who follows CAN will have seen it.
    KP`s reply is still on her twitter , if you click on reply to can , you will see it`s just a normal shout , not addressed to her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really used to love Petes show.........cannot stomach it anymore.....Sameold same old. I really hope his brother gets well.......But he is not the only one on the planet to have these problems. it hurts and brings back to many memories for some people who go thought the same, to watch it.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Either way its totally unacceptable to air this to the public. Its a private thought from his daughter whom he should be protecting. Is he trying to destroy her relationship with their mother otherwise what is the reason for sharing such a personal moment. Shameful!
    Of course it is, but this is Peter Andre we're talking about. Nothing is sacred. Not his brother's illness, not his children's wellbeing. The man is a bottom feeder who relies on exploiting those he's supposed to love and protect in order to massage his ego and expand his bank balance.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,052
    Administrator
    This has been been closed as it is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.