Options

The Bennites Brigade (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teabag444 wrote: »
    It is the last in the series of Ladette to Lady tonight. Graduation Ceremony in front of Aristocratic guests. Not sure if it is the one with Ben sitting on the floor in the front row watching the graduates.

ITV1 at 11.35pm.

Lordy ... I hope my son won't be misbehaving with Ben in the episode tonight ... :o
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the last in the series of Ladette to Lady tonight. Graduation Ceremony in front of Aristocratic guests. Not sure if it is the one with Ben sitting on the floor in the front row watching the graduates.

ITV1 at 11.35pm.

Awwww, he was so cute in Ladette to Lady. I think I still have some episodes on Sky Plus from ages ago:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww, he was so cute in Ladette to Lady. I think I still have some episodes on Sky Plus from ages ago:o

Disappointed Ben was missing. I must have remembered wrong :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed Ben was missing. I must have remembered wrong :cry:

He was in the first series a lot more, and I think that's when he was at the graduation ceremony.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is going to be on Jo's radio show tonight at the earlier time of 10pm. Not sure if he will be on till midnight as usual, or just the first hour, but hopefully we will be able to listen to it tonight:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben is going to be on Jo's radio show tonight at the earlier time of 10pm. Not sure if he will be on till midnight as usual, or just the first hour, but hopefully we will be able to listen to it tonight:D

Thank you so much Voddy. I've just found it on iPlayer. I listened to the first 15 minutes and will listen in full later. It will be on player until 3rd May. He has a beautiful voice.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben's birthday on Sunday ... and he is doing so well on the Ultimate Hurt and Heal ...

Happy Days ... :):o
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Ben's birthday on Sunday ... and he is doing so well on the Ultimate Hurt and Heal ...

Happy Days ... :):o

Not so good now........:( needs some afternoon tlc.........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so good now........:( needs some afternoon tlc.........

Urging people to Hurt him as to Heal him would be tantamount to supporting the politics of David Cameron is totally false and utterly below the belt ... have responded on the thread ... and am feeling rather angry ... :mad:
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urging people to Hurt him as to Heal him would be tantamount to supporting the politics of David Cameron is totally false and utterly below the belt ... have responded on the thread ... and am feeling rather angry ... :mad:

I did try to argue the same point, but dont expect an answer anytime soon. That type of post just shows true ignorance and bias and really does not deserve our time. I am piscine by nature, and I imagine you as truly Ultra Violet...........our poster names always seem to reflect our personalities..................enough said.:D
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Ben has made the top three and takes the ultimate Male crown on his birthday.:)

Lovely thing for his birthday:D:cool:........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious to me that several people on the H&H thread using sock puppet accounts. There was me thinking that was against the forum rules...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done everyone on bringing Ben so far in the Hurt & Heal game - remarkable considering the sustained 'anyone but' nature of the voting from almost everyone else. See you all around. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done everyone on bringing Ben so far in the Hurt & Heal game - remarkable considering the sustained 'anyone but' nature of the voting from almost everyone else. See you all around. :)
    Yes, well done everyone!:)
    Ben probably got more "hurt" votes than Sam and Rachel combined, so 3rd place is fantastic.
  • Options
    wildwestwaleswildwestwales Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Just seen Ben on Yesterday, channel 12 freeview. It's a programme called William and Kate: Inside the Royal Wedding. Happy Birthday Ben :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No-one has voted on Hurt and Heal since 5pm. Says it all really. Rachel and Samantha. No-one is bothered now and I thought there were some Rachel fans over there. Pleased that my 2 favourite housemates came 3rd and 5th. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spent a very low key birthday evening with Ben playing 'Caramel' on DVD - a Lebanese film which we had meant to see at the cinema back in 2008 - truly a human, humane and lovely film - highly recommended if you are interested in the Middle East or women's lives (or both) :)
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Sam Marchant wins the H/H ultimate housemate:eek::eek: what a damp squib it ended up, a poor winner who stayed in the game simply because the gang mentality of always going for Ben meant that people had no hurt points to spare.
    And at the end it seemed that many could not even be bothered to vote:rolleyes:

I guess that Ben polarises opinion somewhat, and it seems that the Ben supporters kept the game going;) Well done to all my fellow Bennites for the stirling effort and Ben coming in 3rd as the ultimate Male housemate, I think we may have been quite an annoyance to some:D

I cant see me bothering with DS anymore, BB has been ruined by C5 and the forum is not the fun place it was either....but I have to say that being among so many lovely lovely supportive, articulate like minded souls has been just ace, you are all a great bunch.
    Bens series of BB was the best........well naturally so because it gave us the most unique and lovely Ben, he is a great guy and really very misunderstood by a large part of the BB viewers, but then we all know that it was down to the editing and the JJJ storyline that did for him in the end, Shame that our reality shows these days bares very little to actual reality, As PJ put it...its a soap:eek: and its how they now want to portray it.

I may pop in here from time to time to keep up, but if not then best wishes to all of you here, some of you I will keep up with elsewhere, loads of love to you all XX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite shocking that "some" people consider Sam Marchant to be the Ultimate Housemate of all time really, the BB11 equivalent would surely be Steve The Baron winning? Sam was a nice girl, but extremely dull and boring. She wasn't very bright either from my memory.

Never mind, I suppose it's only a game:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Emerald_23Emerald_23 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Ultra Violet for your support on the Hurt & Heal. I did not want to make any more posts on that thread and probably won't participate in any more such games.

I had just read your first post when it disappeared. I really don't like cheats and how could anyone guarantee Ben would not win if they only had 3 hurts and two heals like the rest of us unless it was an organised campaign against Ben. Happy that he came 3rd despite everything and more importantly that everything is going well in his personal life.

He was a great housemate in BB and it is obvious by the amount of support he still has on DS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emerald_23 wrote: »
    Thanks Ultra Violet for your support on the Hurt & Heal. I did not want to make any more posts on that thread and probably won't participate in any more such games.

I had just read your first post when it disappeared. I really don't like cheats and how could anyone guarantee Ben would not win if they only had 3 hurts and two heals like the rest of us unless it was an organised campaign against Ben. Happy that he came 3rd despite everything and more importantly that everything is going well in his personal life.

He was a great housemate in BB and it is obvious by the amount of support he still has on DS.

That song to/about you personally was just despicable - but no surprises there, eh?

I think we all knew that that poster (now thankfully banned - and almost definitely a PBU who wormed their way back in dishonestly - I mean the clue must be in the name, surely?) was pretty despicable all along, didn't we ... ?

There were so many people who battled for Ben - way more than anyone ever dreamt would emerge - I honestly believe that everyone, on each and every side, knows that in a way Ben's supporters were the 'moral' victors of that extraordinary and epic battle ... I truly do ...

Thanks for posting Emerald - really nice of you ... :cool:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The most ridiculous comment made during that game was that "a vote for Ben was like voting for Cameron". Even if Ben was a Cameron-style Tory (as you've made clear he isn't) it shouldn't preclude anyway from "healing" him

Someone's politics aren't the be-all and end all of their being. Take for example film actors, now John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart were both right-wingers (incredibly so in Wayne's case) but some of their films are among my all-time favourites. Also, as much as it pains me, given his recent downwards spiral I always enjoy watching Mel Gibson in Mad Max 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a massive disgrace that you can't defend a fellow poster, who is being attacked by a WUM on this forum without receiving a ban yourself:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a massive disgrace that you can't defend a fellow poster, who is being attacked by a WUM on this forum without receiving a ban yourself:mad:

Thanks Voddy ... I am back ... but not all that bothered about posting so much any more ... if you know what I mean ... :cool:
  • Options
    Emerald_23Emerald_23 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Voddy ... I am back ... but not all that bothered about posting so much any more ... if you know what I mean ... :cool:

Really happy to see you back::)