Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been asked to circulate a warning that if you recieve an email even from a usual source which is headed Invitation Facebook ..... do not open it it will ask you to open adobe and as soon as you do click on an olympic torch , it will burn the Cdrive , and your computer is beyond help , its a Trojan Horse that will come on to your computer in an email from a friend or usual source , and once opened thats it , delete it straight away .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    I hope she comes back much prefer her than Zoe. Although I like Zoe just prefer the way Claudia interviews, more quirky.

Has Heather reported on her visit to LV yet, and if shes seen Artem, Kara.

I agree , I liked the more dance focused although quirky as you put it , Claudia , I loved Zoe when she was with Artem and James , and has a way with the" boys ", but felt she was a little too much showy and frivalous , and wasted time on shoes etc , and pressies for the celebs , and too gushy over Ian Waite .

I cant see Claudia coming back on the daily show though r
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Morning , bit chilly and very breezy too, I dont think sitting on the step last night did me any good at all , woke up with at 5am with a very painful knee , and all I could think about was another knee , or should I say I think we are talking about a knee , could be a leg ? could be anything really , thats the trouble we are not sure what , " Im fine Im alive , just got to rest it for a few days " & " Still talking to the Drs " means , so today could be the happy day we hear this knee or leg has the all clear , but I have a feeling in my water , that it might be Friday , when we can smile again.KAbell, then we can share the blanket with the knees owner, once again.;);)
    Lets HOPE so yungathart! With the forecast think we will need the fur throw!! :)
    Maybe we will get some good news, its been a long time coming!!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I agree , I liked the more dance focused although quirky as you put it , Claudia , I loved Zoe when she was with Artem and James , and has a way with the" boys ", but felt she was a little too much showy and frivalous , and wasted time on shoes etc , and pressies for the celebs , and too gushy over Ian Waite .

I cant see Claudia coming back on the daily show though r

I think the pressies for celebs etc., was probably organised for her she can only do what she is told can't she. Personally i would like to see her doing Tess' job because i think she would do it a lot better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBC look north NE & C...channel 975
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOOK NORTH on shortly With Robin and Kristina its on SKY or on Iplayer i think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kara Tointon ‏ @ktointon

Please follow my bud @mrjakedwood !!!!! xxxx aka one of best actors we know

Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff

@ktointon when r u back gorgeous girl? Give my best to @artemchigvintse ! Xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just out of interest our agent in Vegas is going to the see the show tonight she is very excited !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    I hope she comes back much prefer her than Zoe. Although I like Zoe just prefer the way Claudia interviews, more quirky.

Has Heather reported on her visit to LV yet, and if shes seen Artem, Kara.
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I think the pressies for celebs etc., was probably organised for her she can only do what she is told can't she. Personally i would like to see her doing Tess' job because i think she would do it a lot better.

I agree , BJ , in fact I did intend saying so on my post , but I was also trying to find the Look North NE edition which is different form my edition from Leeds . and forgot I had not included it , its an age thing :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree , BJ , in fact I did intend saying so on my post , but I was also trying to find the Look North NE edition which is different form my edition from Leeds . and forgot I had not included it , its an age thing :o:o

i am watching it, not sure if its the right one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was no Robin and Kristina on this edition, has any one seen it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was no Robin and Kristina on this edition, has any one seen it .

:mad::mad: local tv is bad enough when you know the area but to watch it when you don't its even more annoying, maybe tomorrow !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am watching it, not sure if its the right one

I dont think it was on channel 101 either , but will keep looking if its else where.

I have been having posting problems, for about 30 mins .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad::mad: local tv is bad enough when you know the area but to watch it when you don't its even more annoying, maybe tomorrow !

It is possible , I suppose , I didnt think it would be on the Leeds edition , as Robin only mentioned Newcastle , and not York or Sheffield , which would not be included in the Newcastle area , or visa versa .:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just out of interest our agent in Vegas is going to the see the show tonight she is very excited !

I wonder if she will get a wonderful surprise,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well those vts you posted BJ were a tonic!! Made me feel very warm. THANK YOU. Great choice to distract us until we hear any news of any kind.....;);)
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just letting everyone know that the vid of Robin & Kristina's Ch5 interview has been blocked by Ch5 in the following locations Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know that the vid of Robin & Kristina's Ch5 interview has been blocked by Ch5 in the following locations Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom!!!

What on earth for ! honestly its like DWTS being barred to us here, considering its a collaberation with the BBC, which we all own, i think its wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth for ! honestly its like DWTS being barred to us here, considering its a collaberation with the BBC, which we all own, i think its wrong
    Well said. :)
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Copyright apparently. I uploaded it to photobucket at the same time and that is still safe (at present), so if anyone wants the link, let me know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just been watching the salsa K & A did. It was knock-out. What strength Artem shows in it and what trust Kara shows in him, the way he lifts her, swings her round and has her hanging upside down. Apart from that it was a great fun dance. And could he hide his feelings? Artem? NO WAY.;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Have just been watching the salsa K & A did. It was knock-out. What strength Artem shows in it and what trust Kara shows in him, the way he lifts her, swings her round and has her hanging upside down. Apart from that it was a great fun dance. And could he hide his feelings? Artem? NO WAY.;);)

one of my faves
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of my faves
    Seems to me it was under-marked but that was the way of their marks.:rolleyes:
    I know I am biased but Artem really is the greatest - dancer, choreographer, charmer etc etc - the full package. Wonder if he is spoken for? I forget.......;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was that the Fern interview , because if it was , it wasnt up to much anyway , but that is no reason to clamp a copyright ban on it . Oh well if Channel 5 does not get many viewers , then thats there own fault . :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was that the Fern interview , because if it was , it wasnt up to much anyway , but that is no reason to clamp a copyright ban on it . Oh well if Channel 5 does not get many viewers , then thats there own fault . :p

It was, in my opinion, a rubbish interview but i just don't understand these bans they put on, because at the end of the day its like DWTS you can see it all on You Tube
This discussion has been closed.