Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know that the vid of Robin & Kristina's Ch5 interview has been blocked by Ch5 in the following locations Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom!!!
    yungathart wrote: »
    Was that the Fern interview , because if it was , it wasnt up to much anyway , but that is no reason to clamp a copyright ban on it . Oh well if Channel 5 does not get many viewers , then thats there own fault . :p
    BJgirl wrote: »
    It was, in my opinion, a rubbish interview but i just don't understand these bans they put on, because at the end of the day its like DWTS you can see it all on You Tube

Just joined this discussion. I know Fern's interview with Bobby and Kristina wasn't brilliant. However it is still available on Demand 5 Virgin Cable and Demand 5 Online. I have just checked availability on my TV and Online.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I have already written one , but its for his Birthday , and I have already sent it to Kara to give him on his birthday . so it will be too late , and I dont think I can do another just yet , but if he gets dancing again , or comes back here I could have a try .:D

The one I have done has 10 verses , and it took me ages .:o

sounds amazing will we be able to see if after his birthday
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just been studying their AT, loved it too.:)
    I have no desire to re-watch the channel 5 interview with Bobby & Kristina. It was so poor. Stupid questions, wrong couple anyway IMO. :(
    Such a shame its not our faves doing the promos. for the tour. That would be worth watching....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    I have no desire to re-watch the channel 5 interview with Bobby & Kristina. It was so poor. Stupid questions, wrong couple anyway IMO. :(
    Such a shame its not our faves doing the promos. for the tour. That would be worth watching....;)

OK KAbell point taken.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Have just had a thought maybe Kristina and Robin are doing all the Northern ones and the radios and outskirts and kara and Artem will do the London TV ones like Lorraine, Loose Women, This Morning, the One Show, Graham Norton, did I miss any :D
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

these three vids are so good , thank you BJ , for posting them again , I had forgoten the first dance for the celebs, I wonder why and who made the final choice to put Kara with Artem , as he was only with her a short time on the vid , I suppose she could have danced more during the day . what an inspired choice though .

the vid " Everything "was beautiful , I love the choices on here , the foxtrot which i adore and when they had finished and he held her in his arms and they gazed at one another , he looked" all man " so elegant ,so very sexy too, I still reckon he had fallen for her by then . I know that I am a soppy old biddy ,After seeing the Rumba that katherine did on DWTS the other night , it looked as if it had put together for affect , and it had no heart to it , now the Rumba on this vid , looked as if it had come from Artems heart and soul, and though it was danced to the routine that Artem had created , it was danced by both of them straight from their hearts , it was almost ethereal. I felt as if I was eavesdropping on their private love dance .:):)
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, thank you for the vids BJ, you are so good to us. Looking at the photo of Artem at the Elvis show he looks well and Happy and no sign of crutches so keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for good news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK KAbell point taken.
    You know me silversandy!!! Had to say what I think.....:rolleyes:
    As for your theory BJ these programmes are all National as opposed to regional or in the case of channel 5 minimal audience & poor production values IMO. Sorry its the mood I'm in. Cynical and very critical about some of these magazine progs. :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Yungathart, how I agree with you , in the Foxtrot the look on his face just says it all. I think he fell for her the night they were paired together. I will just have to go and watch these vid,s again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sounds amazing will we be able to see if after his birthday

Yes , I had planned to post it , I have included it in his birthday card

Edit , not sure about the Amazing bit BJ .:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK KAbell point taken.

Well you know on this thread we dont believe in hiding the truth , but neither do we object to everyones views ,providing we are not abusive to one another which as friends we aren't , so we get some very interesting posts .;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heather

So excited for #DWTSLV tonight @TropLV. It's a shame I won't b able 2 see my fav dancer @artemchigvintse tho,but I'm sure it'll b AMAZING!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know me silversandy!!! Had to say what I think.....:rolleyes:
    As for your theory BJ these programmes are all National as opposed to regional or in the case of channel 5 minimal audience & poor production values IMO. Sorry its the mood I'm in. Cynical and very critical about some of these magazine progs. :eek::eek:

I know i just want to see Artem and Kara sitting on a sofa being interviewed PLEASE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    these three vids are so good , thank you BJ , for posting them again , I had forgoten the first dance for the celebs, I wonder why and who made the final choice to put Kara with Artem , as he was only with her a short time on the vid , I suppose she could have danced more during the day . what an inspired choice though the vid " Everything "was beautiful , I love the choices on here , the foxtrot which i adore and when they had finished and he held her in his arms and they gazed at one another , he looked" all man " so elegant ,so very sexy too, I still reckon he had fallen for her by then . I know that I am a soppy old biddy ,After seeing the Rumba that katherine did on DWTS the other night , it looked as if it had put together for affect , and it had no heart to it , now the Rumba on this vid , looked as if it had come from Artems heart and soul, and though it was danced to the routine that Artem had created , it was danced by both of them straight from their hearts , it was almost ethereal. I felt as if I was eavesdropping on their private love dance .:):)

Interesting to watch these videos again. The celebrities meeting for the first time. Michelle leaning on Artem. Kara wondering who she would get. You only have to watch a montage of dances to see Kara and Artem would become soulmates
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heather

So excited for #DWTSLV tonight @TropLV. It's a shame I won't b able 2 see my fav dancer @artemchigvintse tho,but I'm sure it'll b AMAZING!

I wonder if she knows about the pic we have seen , you never know he might be dancing , but even though it would be a shame for Heather to go all that way and miss him , I hope he does not dance .if he was on crutches until probably yesterday or the day before , it would not seem sensible to dance straight away ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you know on this thread we dont believe in hiding the truth , but neither do we object to everyones views ,providing we are not abusive to one another which as friends we aren't , so we get some very interesting posts .;)
    I hope you are not suggesting I was being rude to silversandy, she knows me.:rolleyes:
    I think I was merely stating the fact that we have to move on from that rubbish interview with B&K and have THE MAIN COURSE....K&A Up Close and Personal.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find it strange Kristina and Bobby are rushing around doing all these radio interviews. Most people are at work during the day. I don't know what time the programmes are aired. Personally the last thing I would do when I got in from work would be to turn on the local radio. The local TV news maybe. The shows are going to appeal to SCD fans. So many people I have spoken to don't even watch SCD or if they do are only interested in the new series. I suppose they have researchers at the BBC to tell Richard Curwen about these things.:rolleyes:

By the way, I think we all know one another well enough on here to be honest. Why say you are interested when you are not. I have seen one interview and really aren't that interested in listening to lots of others. As KAbell says, Kara and Artem being interviewed will be fabulous, providing he is allowed to speak without either Kara or the interviewer keep cutting him short.
  • Options
    dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are not suggesting I was being rude to silversandy, she knows me.:rolleyes:
    I think I was merely stating the fact that we have to move on from that rubbish interview with B&K and have THE MAIN COURSE....K&A Up Close and Personal.:D

Rubbish interview with K and R ? Bit harsh , I thought they were lovely and very supportive of Kara and Artem . They are all in this together . Kristina and Robin are travelling up and down the country getting support for DTTM tour which I hope as I am sure you do is very succesfull :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish interview with K and R ? Bit harsh , I thought they were lovely and very supportive of Kara and Artem . They are all in this together . Kristina and Robin are travelling up and down the country getting support for DTTM tour which I hope as I am sure you do is very succesfull :)
    It was poorly presented, poorly researched and embarrassing. I am entitled to my opinion. I am a fan of K&A end of.
  • Options
    Forum Member

We were criticising Fern's interviewing of Bobby and Kristina. Totally agree that they were supportive of Kara and Artem. In fact I tweeted Kristina welcoming her back to the UK and told her that Robin's recent interview with RadioNottingham was a great success. A new radio star. She replied within two minutes which was lovely.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was poorly presented, poorly researched and embarrassing. I am entitled to my opinion. I am a fan of K&A end of.

Must admit to being disappointed with it particularly knowing what a fan Fern was, try saying that after a glass of wine !

Have found some more things to cheer us up whilst we wait for special Vegas agent report
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were criticising Fern's interviewing of Bobby and Kristina. Totally agree that they were supportive of Kara and Artem. In fact I tweeted Kristina welcoming her back to the UK and told her that Robin's recent interview with RadioNottingham was a great success. A new radio star. She replied within two minutes which was lovely.:)
    Thank you for that silversandy. I have no problem with Bobby or Kristina it was the programme I was critical of, not these two. I know they are great to be doing the rounds of promos. In the absence of K&A they are doing a good job. Nice to hear about your tweet too.:)
This discussion has been closed.