Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 255)

Comments

• Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone's interested, I've put a few clips from the BSAs on You Tube, think I've included all the clips where you get fairly decent views of Johnny/Marc/Jon :o

Part 1 - http://youtu.be/A2_pEnbzstY
    Part 2 - http://youtu.be/IrROvW7LEvU
    OMG!

I ♥ You :D

um, I mean, thanks Laura :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys we won Couple with the biggest DS Fanbase in the Alternative Soap Awards.

I suspect we'd also take Couple with the most obsessed DS fanbase and Most defended Character, but they left them up for suggestion.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys we won Couple with the biggest DS Fanbase in the Alternative Soap Awards.

I suspect we'd also take Couple with the most obsessed DS fanbase and Most defended Character, but they left them up for suggestion.

Really? *goes to check this out*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Really? *goes to check this out*

Top of Page 6 I think, no one answered it but I was tempted.

Other highlights include Catsmeow being married to Derek.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Image in my head right now.

That picture is going to be eternally useful, I predict it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Erm, okay, that thread is kind of funny :D

And I'm kind of glad no one picked up on it. :o

ETA: LOL mt. Their future child :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, okay, that thread is kind of funny :D

And I'm kind of glad no one picked up on it. :o

ETA: LOL mt. Their future child :D

We were robbed and you know it.

If someone had picked it up I'd have totally supported them.

And then got someone from over here to accept the award on behalf of the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were robbed and you know it.

If someone had picked it up I'd have totally supported them.

And then got someone from over here to accept the award on behalf of the thread.

Noo, I meant if someone picked up on it and started to bash us :o which would probably have happened inevitably if it had been noticed :sleep:

I nominate you to go and accept it though. Forget what I just said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noo, I meant if someone picked up on it and started to bash us :o which would probably have happened inevitably if it had been noticed :sleep:

I nominate you to go and accept it though. Forget what I just said.

Don't tell me to do these things I have been casually drinking all night.

I would though, if it wasn't 2 pages back.

eta: Better peace out now, I actually want to be alive tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't tell me to do these things I have been casually drinking all night.

I would though, if it wasn't 2 pages back.

eta: Better peace out now, I actually want to be alive tomorrow morning.

Okay, don't do it. :sleep:

Night night!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Morning :)

So the christian profile on EE site says that he dislikes being teased....Yeah we know why. Syed must tease him alot! ;)
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone's interested, I've put a few clips from the BSAs on You Tube, think I've included all the clips where you get fairly decent views of Johnny/Marc/Jon :o

Thanks hun :)

So the christian profile on EE site says that he dislikes being teased....Yeah we know why. Syed must tease him alot! ;)

Awww that's from Simply the vest ep Christmas 2008! :D His mum said he never liked being teased...then they all put on vests and Christian showed off his arms! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member

Thanks hun :)

Awww that's from Simply the vest ep Christmas 2008! :D His mum said he never liked being teased...then they all put on vests and Christian showed off his arms! :D

Awww i love that scene :D Kinda like how Zainab was there too....Just shows she did like him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww i love that scene :D Kinda like how Zainab was there too....Just shows she did like him.

Yeah, she really did like him, as much as for the last 2 years she's probably tried to deny to herself that she did. I think that he annoyed her but she also had a great deal of affection for him and vice versa, I miss their arguing but funny banter, hope we get that back...had a glimpse of it with the lady gaga convo last year! I think also as well there's now another level, there has been anger on both sides, Zainab hating Christian for 'turning' her son or whatever she thinks he did and Christian hating her for the appalling way she's treated Syed. But at the same time they have a huge thing in common, that (along with Yasmin) they are the two people Syed loves most in the world. Be interesting to see what the dynamic of the relationship is like now....you know...if we see them in a scene together any time before the new year!
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the overall theme for next Friday's episode is 'fathers' since it's the episode that sees Derek's daughter arrive, there's more happening between Phil and Ben and there's even a little bit of Tyler and Whitney.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    I wonder if the overall theme for next Friday's episode is 'fathers' since it's the episode that sees Derek's daughter arrive, there's more happening between Phil and Ben and there's even a little bit of Tyler and Whitney.

Sounds like when I catch up with the ep I'll just be watching Chryed's scenes! I don't care about any of those other stories!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like when I catch up with the ep I'll just be watching Chryed's scenes! I don't care about any of those other stories!

It'll be interesting to see whether Derek's got a softer side at the very least. I'm not bothered about Titney in the slightest and whilst I've enjoyed Ben's storyline to a certain extent, I'm ready to see it resolved and finished now.

I really really hope we get our first chryed / Masoods spoilers on Wednesday or Thursday, just so we know their storyline is coming and we have something to talk about.
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    Hi everyone,I have been lurking on here for a year and a half and never thought I would post but I feel in the worst black hole in the history of Chryed it is the right time to say a big thank you to you all for making the thread such a lovely place to visit.I have really enjoyed reading all of your posts-some are very funny,some very sad and so many are thought provoking.
    Also thanks for all the news,photos,videos and stories.:)

Hiya. :D Saw you on my catch up and i believe i should welcome you to the thread as it would be rude not to. I hope you post more and im sure you'll find stuff to say. When i started posting i didnt have much to say. I mentioned i was pregnant and that broke the ice and now i post every so often.

My sister says thanks for all the messages. I told her about this thread yesterday and wanted me to post her appreciation for the thanks. Im feeling better myself and i dont appear to have put on any more weight since we last spoke. Still showing just a little bit which im glad about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see whether Derek's got a softer side at the very least. I'm not bothered about Titney in the slightest and whilst I've enjoyed Ben's storyline to a certain extent, I'm ready to see it resolved and finished now.

I really really hope we get our first chryed / Masoods spoilers on Wednesday or Thursday, just so we know their storyline is coming and we have something to talk about.

I don't care if Derek gets a softer side, any new side of the character will be just as dull as what we've seen before, imo. And why they think bringing in new family members for him is a good idea I don't understand. Why don't they focus on the established, interesting characters they have instead?!
    Ben storyline is clearly going to drag on for ages, and I don't care about him and I guess Phil is going to lose everything but I care even less about him!
    Titney I hate because Tyler is foul and pairing him with Whitney completely drags her character down when the actress is great and deserves much better stories!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care if Derek gets a softer side, any new side of the character will be just as dull as what we've seen before, imo. And why they think bringing in new family members for him is a good idea I don't understand. Why don't they focus on the established, interesting characters they have instead?!
    Ben storyline is clearly going to drag on for ages, and I don't care about him and I guess Phil is going to lose everything but I care even less about him!
    Titney I hate because Tyler is foul and pairing him with Whitney completely drags her character down when the actress is great and deserves much better stories!

I have to get at least some enjoyment out of EE as it currently stands, otherwise I'd go mad waiting for chryed to appear. :D I'm crossing my fingers that once Friday's episode has aired - giving us something to talk about in itself - Chryed and the rest of the Masoods will be in the up-and-coming spoilers.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    How are we all?
    :)
    Thanks Jenn :)
    Having such a bad hair day its not funny never have them :sleep: my hair is so ergh:rolleyes:
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning All! :D

Just catching up from yesterday afternoon....

A big welcome to LoveChryed! xxx :D I love it when we get long time lurkers revealing themselves.

I did Meg's quiz yesterday afternoon and did surprisingly well, bar the odd round. But couldn't submit part 10 as still don't get the continue button at the end, even using the new link......:cry: - and I know I did really well on the last part. Very entertaining and a big thanks to Meg and to everyone who helped with question ideas! :D

Kid Rachy....well done on getting your University place, so pleased for you.

Big wave to Shortiefluff - glad you are feeling a bit better, and that's nice of your sister - hope she is ok. :)

Oh, and found some random man in this month's free Tesco magazine :cool: not that I read Tesco's magazine every month...nope.

Thank you for the scan / pic - I really like that blue suit.
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    Evening everyone!

Lots of speculation about Christian in the catch up. I can really see Christian being angry at Yasmin being 'dumped' on them, if this is how it happens, not because he resents looking after Yasmin but because it implies that they're not important enough to warrant scheduling in, that they're the ones Amira will ring up and dump Yasmin with any time Amira feels like it which isn't good for Yasmin and could be very disruptive for Chryed's routine. We all fall into daily/weekly routines and Christian is quite a methodical person (after all, he is very particular about his sheets
    and might not be happy at things being upset.

As well as that, kids need structure yet Syed is a doting father and I'm sure would be happy to see her any time and will always say Yes when offered Yasmin time. As someone slightly more removed, I can see Christian being annoyed at the implication that their lives still revolve around Amira, that all the plans they've made get thrown out the window because of Amira for as long as Yasmin is around...but after leaving to walk/drink it off and given time to think about it, he'll probably regret not being home with Yasmin and Syed and enjoying some quality time together bonding as a family.

He'll realise that him and Syed need to be there for Yasmin, need to be stable and reliable and dependable and he'll shuffle back in all embarrassed and Syed will shake his head at him and Yasmin will will want a cuddle and a story and Christian's heart will melt.

Great post Lyra! I really hope it plays out something like this......I think if Amira is doing that - if you were in Christian's position, you would see that type of behaviour going on for possibly years, and be stressed as a result. But of course Syed would take any time he can get, due to wanting to be with his daughter / guilt over everything, so we might have a situation like you've described.

Very realistic and the kind of problems I would expect to see them face. I also hope if Amira is being stubborn or difficult, (if this is implied) that it's because she's at least getting on with her life and getting out and meeting people, maybe being selfish but at least showing signs of independence a bit more (hence a bit of character growth, off screen).

Thank you!!! Hooray - I'd been waiting for some kind person to do this....I shall enjoy watching. :D
    Guys we won Couple with the biggest DS Fanbase in the Alternative Soap Awards. I suspect we'd also take Couple with the most obsessed DS fanbase and Most defended Character, but they left them up for suggestion.

Ha ha, that's funny!
    Morning

So the christian profile on EE site says that he dislikes being teased....Yeah we know why. Syed must tease him alot!

Thanks for this - sounds like they are giving the website a bit of TLC and adding lots of stuff.
    Yeah, she really did like him, as much as for the last 2 years she's probably tried to deny to herself that she did. I think that he annoyed her but she also had a great deal of affection for him and vice versa, I miss their arguing but funny banter, hope we get that back...had a glimpse of it with the lady gaga convo last year! I think also as well there's now another level, there has been anger on both sides, Zainab hating Christian for 'turning' her son or whatever she thinks he did and Christian hating her for the appalling way she's treated Syed. But at the same time they have a huge thing in common, that (along with Yasmin) they are the two people Syed loves most in the world. Be interesting to see what the dynamic of the relationship is like now....you know...if we see them in a scene together any time before the new year!

I want all this so badly!!! We need more - tons more - I really hope for lots of family interraction scenes this summer, when we finally get going. :)

Interesting idea.....EE often do 'themed' episodes every now and again so you could be onto something there.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking at Masood's profile

Personal habits: Gambling, Chews nails
    Favourite food: Chooza Palak, cheese and onion crisps
    Favourite drink: Orange juice with lemonade
    Hobbies: Cinema
    Dislikes: Rugby

Why didn't Syed have a favourite drink section? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning All! :D

Just catching up from yesterday afternoon....

A big welcome to LoveChryed! xxx :D I love it when we get long time lurkers revealing themselves.

I did Meg's quiz yesterday afternoon and did surprisingly well, bar the odd round. But couldn't submit part 10 as still don't get the continue button at the end, even using the new link......:cry: - and I know I did really well on the last part. Very entertaining and a big thanks to Meg and to everyone who helped with question ideas! :D

Kid Rachy....well done on getting your University place, so pleased for you.

Big wave to Shortiefluff - glad you are feeling a bit better, and that's nice of your sister - hope she is ok. :)

Thank you for the scan / pic - I really like that blue suit.

Great post Lyra! I really hope it plays out something like this......I think if Amira is doing that - if you were in Christian's position, you would see that type of behaviour going on for possibly years, and be stressed as a result. But of course Syed would take any time he can get, due to wanting to be with his daughter / guilt over everything, so we might have a situation like you've described.

Very realistic and the kind of problems I would expect to see them face. I also hope if Amira is being stubborn or difficult, (if this is implied) that it's because she's at least getting on with her life and getting out and meeting people, maybe being selfish but at least showing signs of independence a bit more (hence a bit of character growth, off screen).

Thank you!!! Hooray - I'd been waiting for some kind person to do this....I shall enjoy watching. :D

Ha ha, that's funny!

Thanks for this - sounds like they are giving the website a bit of TLC and adding lots of stuff.

I want all this so badly!!! We need more - tons more - I really hope for lots of family interraction scenes this summer, when we finally get going. :)

Interesting idea.....EE often do 'themed' episodes every now and again so you could be onto something there.

Chryed's appearance in this episode would feel a bit random if it didn't have this theme - they haven't appeared together for several weeks and won't appear again for at least 2 more weeks after this - as far as spoilers suggest anyway.

Interesting point about growth for Amira..
This discussion has been closed.