Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    hmmm... running out of towels to fold :rolleyes:

Oh, here's a couple more:

@matt_cardle_uk you did amazing tonight!!!!!!!

Wonderful being able to say I saw @matt_cardle_uk in his first ever US performance. Tore it up mate. Cheers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    hmmm... running out of towels to fold :rolleyes:

Another tweet -
    Wonderful being able to say I saw @matt_cardle_uk in his first ever US performance. Tore it up mate. Cheers.
    :D
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Another tweet -
    :D

ok, we're just repeating ourselves now - good night! :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok, we're just repeating ourselves now - good night! :yawn::sleep:

Another one -
    @theMusicPhiles great right? Only wish he could have played more songs! @matt_cardle_uk

good night :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One more tweet before I go to bed :sleep:
    @matt_cardle_uk thanks for the fantastic show in LA tonight! The untitled new song was just beautiful...
    :eek:
  • Options
    CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One more tweet before I go to bed :sleep:
    @matt_cardle_uk thanks for the fantastic show in LA tonight! The untitled new song was just beautiful...
    :eek:

Blah!!!!! Did he just forget to introduce it or was it something new????? *mind racing* :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Well done to Toasted and Chosen for having the stamina to stay up and post some lovely tweets from the gig :D

It certainly sounds like Matt made a great impression which we all knew we would :D I'm up early but will going back to bed for a while shortly. I just had to come online and see what the reaction was

A new song :eek::D Fantastic!!! We need footage!!! None so far that I can find

A few more tweets I've found for you all before I go back to bed

@boimabla @matt_cardle_uk - agreed, a longer set would have been great, but quality over quantity, esp at hotelcafe. He'll be back soon :D

@matt_cardle_uk at his first ever show in the states!!! And it was amazing!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blah!!!!! Did he just forget to introduce it or was it something new????? *mind racing* :eek:

I have a feeling it could have been something new which Matt hasn't given a title to yet :D:D:D
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    DenJ wrote: »
    Well done to Toasted and Chosen for having the stamina to stay up and post some lovely tweets from the gig :D

It certainly sounds like Matt made a great impression which we all knew we would :D I'm up early but will going back to bed for a while shortly. I just had to come online and see what the reaction was

@boimabla @matt_cardle_uk - agreed, a longer set would have been great, but quality over quantity, esp at hotelcafe. He'll be back soon :D

A new song!! Holy moly :eek::eek:!! I would give my front teeth to have heard that!!! Wowsers. He seems to have gone down well. Little monkey hasn't tweeted us yet to let us know how it went though!!!
  • Options
    Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all. Loving all the tweets from LA saying how great Matt was. Looks like he went down a storm and they loved his voice, squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! A new song too - the lucky devils, hope we get to hear it soon. Happy happy happy now. :D:D:D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning all and Ditto Denj thanks chosen and toasty for staying up...............I put my alarm on but slept straight through it.!!!! :eek::eek: Its wonderful that he went down so well ..............well lets face even with a cold he sang well. OHHHHH a new song!!! is it the one they wrote in LA I wonder? They loved his voice.;):D:D

DenJ wrote: »

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new song!! Holy moly :eek::eek:!! I would give my front teeth to have heard that!!! Wowsers. He seems to have gone down well. Little monkey hasn't tweeted us yet to let us know how it went though!!!

Matt is probably celebrating its 1.13 in Los Angeles at the moment. Way to go Matt they love his voice. |Mentally jumping up and down wooo hoooooo ;):D

Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Morning all. Loving all the tweets from LA saying how great Matt was. Looks like he went down a storm and they loved his voice, squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! A new song too - the lucky devils, hope we get to hear it soon. Happy happy happy now. :D:D:D

Ditto Linda love it absolutely love it ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter exchange from earlier:

@julianvelard: All you UK people I am gigging with Matt Cardle tonight. Don't worry, I will ask him about Simon's man boobs.

@cardlescardie: @julianvelard @BrokenBromance Any news on the man boobs? I take it Matt was fabulous? #proudfan

@julianvelard: @cardlescardie @brokenbromance he looked great and was a gent about Simon's boobage.

@cardlescardie: @julianvelard @Thanks for the reply! I think "gent" sums him up. His fans in the UK love him to bits. Xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*squints to see the colour of the plectrum*
    We're looking for white, if further pics appear. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning people!!

In a slight state of hyper excitement at news of a new song being performed at the Hotel Cafe!! :D:D:D:D Dying to know which songs he performed and to see even a snippet of the new one would be immense!!

Added to which - Ali tweeted earlier that he's looking forward to playing with Ben and Lorenzo so that's confirmed direct! Can't wait. Will do our best to tweet later but signal from the Highbarn area is notoriously bad (at least on my network)! Best go and get dressed then! See you soon Cardie et al :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »
    Morning people!!

In a slight state of hyper excitement at news of a new song being performed at the Hotel Cafe!! :D:D:D:D Dying to know which songs he performed and to see even a snippet of the new one would be immense!!

Added to which - Ali tweeted earlier that he's looking forward to playing with Ben and Lorenzo so that's confirmed direct! Can't wait. Will do our best to tweet later but signal from the Highbarn area is notoriously bad (at least on my network)! Best go and get dressed then! See you soon Cardie et al :D:D:D:D

LOL Cat will see you at 5 Bells and Highbarn. I tweeted Ali earlier when I saw the tweet saying would see him later at Highbarn.I'm so hyper and excited Lorenzo and Ali then Matt being AWESOME at Hotel Cafe then a new song.!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK off to get ready to join all the others going to 5 Bells and Highbarn see you there guys. Ali is going to be there with Lorenzo!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    New song!! :eek: :eek:

Enjoy Highbarn folks! Hopefully it won't be your only trip in the coming months :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cardoodle wrote: »
    I wanted to make one from MCAT too but how do I get it onto Twitter so he will see it?..having a thick moment:rolleyes:

When you are tweeting, click the little pic of the camera under the tweet box and you upload the photo there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cardoodle wrote: »
    :D:D
    Twitter is having problems tonight..but I managed in the end...
    https://p.twimg.com/AsKlGCzCEAALP5T.jpg

Nice one. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wishing all of you going to 5 Bells/High Barn today a fantastic time :D

Please send our love to Ali and Lorenzo :)
    Linseyap wrote: »
    New song!! :eek:

I know :eek::D:D I hope we get to hear it!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if any footage will appear on YT. We NEED to hear this new song :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all those going to Highbarn today, hope you have an amazing time. Try not to let Sam run away into a loo this time if she gets close to the dreaded one :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another tweet

Adam ‏ @EZV82
    Just had shots with Mr Matt Cardle in Hollywood. Random. Thoroughly good bloke and despite my original thoughts, he's amazing live

Another convert :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    Wonder if any footage will appear on YT. We NEED to hear this new song :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

*prays for YT footage*

Have a brilliant time tonight all the highbarners
This discussion has been closed.