Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Think Gwliag has a treat for us in a minute
  • Options
    hello:)hello:) Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    thanks for the DWTS tour videos posted over the last few days, I just came across another fan video but the music...was...One Direction:eek:
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

:cool::D
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've trimmed the DWTS video posted earlier which included Artem dancing a VW...
    http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/wliag43/Artem/videos/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gwliag??? were you over excited BJ :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »

i typed 'gwiliag' into google and it came up with 'gulag'
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, I have just come on so have a lot of catching up to do. Looks as if there are a lot of vids so that should be good. It has been a horrible day here for the Bank Holiday, wet and very cold.
    I have been out all day and then had my Grandson here for his dinner so have been busy.
    Sorry to hear Silversandy is not so well. Sending a big hug x.
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Agree 100% - the HIGHLIGHT of the entire show for me too. Sitting there watching it, especially Artem who was right in front of me, was pure MAGIC.:D:D
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Are we all watching Britains Got Talent - the dancers were brilliant.

No I dont follow it any more ,cant stand Simon these days , he has become strange ,all he worries about are the ratings .
  • Options
    Forum Member

STUNNING
  • Options
    Forum Member

yes sorry about that :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes sorry about that :o:o

:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Have just watched this again. When you see Artem in a line with the other male Pros his hands are amazing. He finishes every move right to the tips of his fingers and really show up some of the others IMO. Yes I can hear you all shouting - we know that! Still worth giving it some scrutiny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you remember the night when Aliona had to run off because her dress was damaged wonder which night that was and how sad to miss seeing them do that routine.

Yes wasnt it the night the Seren went the first time , but dont know which venue it was at . It was a glorious dance, such a shame to have missed it , at least seren saw it the second time she went to the show .
  • Options
    Forum Member

ooh thankyou:) that is rather lovely:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you remember the night when Aliona had to run off because her dress was damaged wonder which night that was and how sad to miss seeing them do that routine.
    Callmeali wrote: »
    Have just watched this again. When you see Artem in a line with the other male Pros his hands are amazing. He finishes every move right to the tips of his fingers and really show up some of the others IMO. Yes I can hear you all shouting - we know that! Still worth giving it some scrutiny.

It was an amazing performance by Artem , but then he is Amazing dancer , ( But rubbish at tweeting ):eek :confused: He uses every inch of his body as he dances, even as he walks during a dance he is doing things with his fingers . He's Amazing , have I said that before?.:o Oh I dont care how many times Ive said , he's amazing .:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    It was an amazing performance by Artem , but then he is Amazing dancer , ( But rubbish at tweeting ):eek :confused: He uses every inch of his body as he dances, even as he walks during a dance he is doing things with his fingers . He's Amazing , have I said that before?.:o Oh I dont care how many times Ive said , he's amazing .:D:D

and so say all of us ! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Haven't seen this version of Artem with N N on Tour. A lot of focus on Artem after the dance, Very funny. How does he keep a straight face.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VsyTGVOnPlk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callmeali wrote: »
    Haven't seen this version of Artem with N N on Tour. A lot of focus on Artem after the dance, Very funny. How does he keep a straight face.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VsyTGVOnPlk

This really is funny ,I dont know how he does it , Robin cant ,he has to laugh , but they are both brilliant , I think this is the best vid I have seen of this dance, .err sorry this prance by Nancy :eek:for once Artem got the limelight , usually nancy gets it ,in fact its better than it was on the night , as the camera was on Nancy most of the time . thank you who ever filmed it .:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will wish you a very good night ladies , beeen a long day , Sweet dreams
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight Ladies. have loved all the vid,s. Sweet Dreams to you all x.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its very quiet on here today. I am just home and decided to see if there is any news.....guess not. Maybe something later on, its early yet......;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Its very quiet on here today. I am just home and decided to see if there is any news.....guess not. Maybe something later on, its early yet......;)

Just home from work we have a picture which we need to discuss a "where's Wally" one :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little game for everyone, "where's Artem".... :D

http://twitter.com/#!/TiaCarrere/status/199753876029718528/photo/1/large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Afternoon all, just got back ,and I am puzzled , not only by this pic , but also a twitter I have just seen . I think that I might just have found Artem by the wall and door in a dark T shirt, but could be wrong , :confused:

next puzzle is a tweet from seren on twitter , it says Thats good news Artem hurry back ready to Rumba , and looking forward to seeing tour , I have tickets ......... or words to that effect . and it was timed as 3hrs ago ,and is a reply in a conversation to Artem , but i cant find anything from him since the little update one he sent days ago. whether this is a mistake or a malfuntion I dont know , but it is very puzzling . hope its a fingers crossed moment thats good news .:confused:

Edit I have corrected the time I had put mins , but it was hrs
This discussion has been closed.