Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Congratulations Mcworster!

dunno if it was tongue in cheek or not ya turncoat........:eek::D....

But I found it all TERRIBLY funny - cos it meant that I had my own personal stalker for the first time ever :-

and also it meant that the people doing the twatting were either too scared, too shy or too bloody stupid to come on here and post and had to whisper behind the bikesheds on twatter:D:D:D

Exactly! I wouldnt have been aware of it, if i hadnt been reading Alex's TL so its a bit rude not to even inform me ive been quoted elsewhere, doesnt really give me much chance of reply or discussion.

Oh well, Im full of cold today so that gave me something else to think about! haha!
  • Options
    themrdanjamesthemrdanjames Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does anyones still even care about JJJ lol.

Cant believe how long this thread has been going.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does anyones still even care about JJJ lol.

Cant believe how long this thread has been going.

Go tell it to the JJJAT ...at least we have a legitimate ongoing purpose. :p

Maybe we will give up when she stops mentioning him and realises he does not even like her. ;)

Mcworster..you should go around shouting infamy,infamy they all got it infamy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Still going are we, Happy Tree you on twitter?Hello the regulars. Have nothing else to say on these two, I might post again if John spills or when Jose releases her book, hope you are all well, a
    ny one for Lionbar:)
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Hi Augusta, you and I have never really agreed about much on here, but I have always had the greatest respect for you - as I hope you do for me also, we are decent human beings who disagree on something really daft, the fact whether or not two folk had a romance on a gameshow.

But could I draw your attention to a thread in the showbiz section in here on Liz Jones? It has been going for years, and most in there really dont like her, her column and personality are basically disected, the fact that she has surgery and its results. To be honest its MUCH more hard hitting and very personal.

Now Im not saything thats a nice thing to do, but what I am saying is that in a DS site, many discussions take place about folk in the limelight. On occasions it happens to folk I really like - sometimes I join in with my views and defend them - but I dont think its my peragotive (sp) to tell folk what aspects are not applicable or professional or even "nice" to be discussing.

A discusson on an internet forum is harming no one - discussion on narcissm is very interesting to me personally because I am learning so much about my mad ex the more I read about it. Many may feel its not professional or relevant to label Josie, and to be honest many posts I dont personally agree with - but those posters labelling Josie with whatver label, are just as entitled to do so - there should be no subject "taboo" - otherwise we go down the road of surpressing opinions.

Some of those opinions on both sides might be at times cruel, mabye some think they arent relevant - but they are relevant is someone believes them (hope Im making sense)

The point Im trying to make is that I do see sometimes, an effort to subdue some folk by saying that they arent professional so cant label anyone - when the person is merely expressing their opinion just like the rest of us..........

Im afraid Im not going to go down the "AT" route of trying to persuade ANYONE to stay here, however I feel strongly that no one should leave or feel they have to. If they do (which Ive done many times) - it should be for their own reasons.

Like Alex, I feel that if you dont like an opinion, then discuss it, no one should be told its shouldnt be UP for discussion, and no one should feel pressurised to leave.

ok...thank you for your comments....

I hadnt seen the posts on Liz Jones. as i dont have any idea at all who she is....:eek:

you are making a lot of sense, I think I was feeling as I said a bit over sensitive, and it hasnt just been me, who thought that some comments made about a few of my posts....had an extremely critical tone...

] i dont like to be told, i believed in them because my own life is was so unhappy troubled or incomplete.[/

In real life, im not really very confrontational, and usually I head for cover at the first sign of trouble,...

and to be honest ....JJJ isnt really a very important thing to bother about......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wow there is a lot of interest about this thread on twitter.....

how strange...!!!

spose it means that people are reading it....

so who is everybody on twitter....??? and what is everyones twitter names? I would be interested to know who it was who was particularly nasty...?

I try and keep my twitter timeline fairly sensible, and only to follow people I kind of know, but there are always a few I forget about, or follow just out of curiousity, so im not completely sure about everyone I follow...? If that makes sense?

interesting comment tho about qwerty being Brit.......???
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    wow there is a lot of interest about this thread on twitter.....

how strange...!!!

spose it means that people are reading it....

so who is everybody on twitter....??? and what is everyones twitter names? I would be interested to know who it was who was particularly nasty...?

I try and keep my twitter timeline fairly sensible, and only to follow people I kind of know, but there are always a few I forget about, or follow just out of curiousity, so im not completely sure about everyone I follow...? If that makes sense?

interesting comment tho about qwerty being Brit.......???

Brit! Who said that? Blimey that's food for thought.

Once I discovered Lists it made twitter so much easier, using lists to keep an eye on accounts that I didn't particularly want on my timeline (or even want to know I was watching :D). I love lists :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Oops, reminds self not to mention the ***AT again :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

One of my posts is on twitter.How anyone can think that I am a Loy (not even sure what they really means) and a Loy plant at that.:D

I have said that John James was also culpable in the fakery and it was just a friendship from the start.Do Loys think that?

It is funny though.It's like a kind of religion with all the different factions split off .

I do love the psychological posts and I am sorry that people have left.

No posts have been deleted so they couldn't have been against Tc's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is Brit??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    who is Brit??

Former FM from another thread during the JJJ days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **Ella** wrote: »

One of my posts is on twitter.How anyone can think that I am a Loy (not even sure what they really means) and a Loy plant at that.:D

I have said that John James was also culpable in the fakery and it was just a friendship from the start.Do Loys think that?

It is funny though.It's like a kind of religion with all the different factions split off .

You made twitter - fame at last :D I broke my twitter cherry some time ago I think lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Former FM from another thread during the JJJ days.

Ahhh ok...I wouldn't know about that but thanks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

anyone that only supports John must be a loy......

even though most of the people on the JJat arent !!!!

loys is from one of johns sayings about how he and his friends are all loyal to each other, hence the abbreviation loys....

but if you were really trying to be correct...loys is the male form, and loyettes is the female form... or something like that....

did anyone else see the lovely picture of Josies current bf holding a cute little baby....and go ahhhh..???

that does seem even to me...to be a bit too much of a recreation of the past.....thinking of the massive over reaction to the photos of John holding a baby in his arms......

and of course we now have John's ex, appearing on BGT in area 51....
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Maybe we will give up when she stops mentioning him and realises he does not even like her. ;)

Quite right. Think most of us on AT are now friends and as there has been very little real news we discuss other things - I love reading this thread as I appreciate people's sense of humour. There are some truly gifted natural writers on here and I agree, as long as Josie keeps mentioning John, there is a case for the Court Thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    anyone that only supports John must be a loy......

even though most of the people on the JJat arent !!!!

loys is from one of johns sayings about how he and his friends are all loyal to each other, hence the abbreviation loys....

but if you were really trying to be correct...loys is the male form, and loyettes is the female form... or something like that....

Thanks Augusta.
    I didn't like john James in the house as I hated the way he was with some people but I do think I misread him a lot.

I agree with AlexBB3 when he says :

"Josie was primarily an alpha warrior who manipulates without conscience to protect her supremacy (first Sunshine, then Keeva, then Skippy, then Pepper)."

he seemed to me a far more nuanced individual: primarily an underdeveloped man-child with intense emotions struggling to stay true to some ideals of his but ill-equipped to do so and hence lapsing into numerous contradictions.

I think that John James was stitched up by BB.So my opinion of John James has changed, my opinion of Josie hasn't.

I still think he was in a fake romantic relationship but that his prime motive was to help Josie financially as he genuinely cared for her when he came out of the house.

I was worried about him seeing him on TSAJ show and I was so glad he got away from her.
    I do hope that when he comes to the UK that there is no unpleasantness from Josie or her fanbase.
    I think John James is a decent man and I wish him all the best in the future.

The fanbase that I think is quite odd is the 're-uniters'.:D
    I honestly cannot get my head around that.
    If they cared anything about John James they would not want to see him in the state he was in on the TSAJ.
  • Options
    amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

but she hasnt mentioned him since 7 of feb so thats about three months and i am sure she know he doesnt like her i am sure the feeling is mutual
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    but she hasnt mentioned him since 7 of feb so thats about three months and i am sure she know he doesnt like her i am sure the feeling is mutual

sorry
    you're wrong
    around the end of april
    sex tape
    now mag
  • Options
    amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry
    you're wrong
    around the end of april
    sex tape
    now mag

it was a passing comment and it wasnt anything special or nasty so i wouldnt say it really counted just looked it was just his name
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    it was a passing comment and it wasnt anything special or nasty so i wouldnt say it really counted just looked it was just his name

i count it
    she could of written the same article
    same topic
    without using it
    but she knows, it draws more attention
    when she does
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even if it's not mags..there are always hints in tweets..like the friends clips etc...she wears things he bought her in pics...she can't leave it alone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if it's not mags..there are always hints in tweets..like the friends clips etc...she wears things he bought her in pics...she can't leave it alone.

I agree the Friends tweet was odd as John did tweet that ages ago.

I do, however, think she's allowed to wear clothes/ jewellery that he bought her without people getting annoyed :D It's only SOME supporters that even remember that stuff I imagine (certainly don't know which watch/jumper/toothpaste John bought Josie, I wasn't taking notes at the time :D), I doubt she sits there thinking 'I'll pose in the sweatshirt John gave me today cause that'll get them all talking' :D I wonder if she is aware that there are people who zoom in on pictures to check the ring she's wearing or who know all the clothing items John gave her?

I still wear old jumpers that were my ex-husband's and occasionally my engagement ring as I love it. I think it's a sign that you are over somebody when you do stuff like that, rather than what some think - that she does it because they are from John as a sign that she's pining away! :D
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope that when he comes to the UK that there is no unpleasantness from Josie or her fanbase.

Josie's agent is no doubt currently prepaing the story of how "JJ was so horrible and I'm having a triple-bag panic attack just by him being in the same country. I'm too scared to go outside, pity me! He made me mess up my face with these evil botox injections."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I agree the Friends tweet was odd as John did tweet that ages ago.

I do, however, think she's allowed to wear clothes/ jewellery that he bought her without people getting annoyed :D It's only SOME supporters that even remember that stuff I imagine (certainly don't know which watch/jumper/toothpaste John bought Josie, I wasn't taking notes at the time :D), I doubt she sits there thinking 'I'll pose in the sweatshirt John gave me today cause that'll get them all talking' :D I wonder if she is aware that there are people who zoom in on pictures to check the ring she's wearing or who know all the clothing items John gave her?

I still wear old jumpers that were my ex-husband's and occasionally my engagement ring as I love it. I think it's a sign that you are over somebody when you do stuff like that, rather than what some think - that she does it because they are from John as a sign that she's pining away! :D

I don't think I was suggesting I got annoyed..I wouldn't know one piece of her jewellery or clothing from the next. You only have to read other threads to know she does it though.
    The difference between you and Josie is that you are not photographed in the media wearing your old jumpers or rings :D
    I think Josie does a lot of thing for a purpose and I happen to think this is one of them.
This discussion has been closed.