Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night:yawn::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meeeekatt wrote: »
    Er Um ..... You mean there is good news?;)

Yep:D The good news is that there is no more news lol:p:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they look desperate:D:D:D:D

I dont think their faces can do desperate!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep:D The good news is that there is no more news lol:p:p

Aahhh!! thats the best news:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think their faces can do desperate!:D

No, their smiles always seem stretched right across their faces lol:D:D
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they look desperate:D:D:D:D

LOL you been on the happy pills today Broken:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eldracttam wrote: »
    LOL you been on the happy pills today Broken:D:D

Have to admit I am finding it all extremely funny:p My shoulders keep shaking with laughter when I reflect on today's goings on lol:D:D

Must exchange the happy pills for sleeping pills now:yawn: See you tomorrow:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    She's now changed it to 'Matt noticed me!' :o

Just watched some videos on YT from the party last night... all I found was a bunch of botoxed housewives but no Matt:(

Matt did tweet that last night "was interesting to say the very least". It must have been a real eye opener for him :eek:

Where are these videos from last night? Shame there's no Matt
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL you been on the happy pills today Broken::D

Thank goodness for happy pills! They should be standard issue to all Matt fans!:)
    Have to admit I am finding it all extremely funny:p My shoulders keep shaking with laughter when I reflect on today's goings on lol:D:D

Must exchange the happy pills for sleeping pills now:yawn: See you tomorrow:)

You really couldnt make it up could you!

Im hitting the hay too, Goodnight all:):yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness for happy pills! They should be standard issue to all Matt fans!:)

You really couldnt make it up could you!

Im hitting the hay too, Goodnight all:):yawn::sleep:

Night all, happy dreams :D
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Matt is being a busy boy in L.A. He's writing songs with new people and also laying down tracks. I guess this stuff may or may not appear on his album - depends on whether he likes the vibe or not when he listens back, in context with all the other stuff he has. So, he is also having a bit of fun, going to parties with the locals. Looking at the tweets, I reckon he didn't sing at the party/event - if he had, there would be tweets commenting about his voice etc. Glad he is able to combine work and pleasure on this trip - he has worked like a Trojan for the best part of 2 years and absolutely deserves some R&R. I can't see the harm with him mixing with these people, I hardly imagine they will be in his next video, it's who he is writing with that is important - and it does look as though he is trying to work with people who have a bit of a country music background. Matt's voice and country music would work well together - you can't blame him for experimenting. In fact, as a talented musician I think it is essential for his progression to try out different sounds. I will hold judgement on whether I like or dislike the results of the L.A. experience when I hear the album. I may love it. I may hate it. At least he will have had fun getting there.

BTW - anyone else noticed that the views for SFFTR on Youtube have shot up recently. I reckon the 2 YTs together have gone up by over 40K views in 2 weeks and most new comments are by peeps from abroad. (not noteworthy by 1D standards of course - but for a cover song recorded on a radio interview over 6 months ago that is quite a lot of new interest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    Matt Cardle ‏ @matt_cardle_uk
    Just a touch of gum under the table ?! Jesus ....
    http://yfrog.com/z/kl5sfnzhj
    :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Gum is disgusting - I would ban it, if it were a practical thing to do. It should be heavily taxed to cover the cost councils incur in clearing the stuff from pavements.
  • Options
    CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw while we're are on the subject of twitter, just a thank you to the threadies who asked me to follow them, I'm not ignoring you, honest :D I just don't use my twitter account. I only joined so I could keep an I eye Matt dearest. It takes my all my time to keep up with this thread :eek: Don't know how you guys do it , you must have fingers like lightening:D:D

What's your twitter name Tam?

Stupid early morning post or what!!!!! Just checked the twitter icon near your name! Duh brain! :confused:
  • Options
    CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://t.co/NcFazXhC

Great fan review from Cambridge. :)
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    http://t.co/NcFazXhC

Great fan review from Cambridge. :)

Great write up n point taken = go n see the guy live :D

Morning all :). Still chuckling re LA events, social wise it's quite an experience no doubt. As for the music n work in the studio with these people, I await the results of same with interest to be honest guys.

Having recently watched The Avengers with Captain America venting his frustrations on a punch bag, I think I'll hang one in the garage for those who need it :) :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can i ask what he was doing under the table :confused:

Morning All :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »

Do we want to know, really? Lol ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Do we want to know, really? Lol ;)

Yeah, i'm a nosey bugger :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, i'm a nosey bugger :D:D

Ah hell aren't we all. :D I just want to know eveything. All this waiting is getting frustrating
  • Options
    Forum Member

Boring answer - maybe he dropped something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Boring answer - maybe he dropped something.

I was more thinking he was pissed :D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was more thinking he was pissed :D:D:p

Yeah - but it was too obvious an answer to jump on.:p

I sometimes wonder, out of Matt and Will, who can drink who under the table. Matt drinks a lot - but how quickly does he get drunk?
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Sounds like Matt is being a busy boy in L.A. He's writing songs with new people and also laying down tracks. I guess this stuff may or may not appear on his album - depends on whether he likes the vibe or not when he listens back, in context with all the other stuff he has. So, he is also having a bit of fun, going to parties with the locals. Looking at the tweets, I reckon he didn't sing at the party/event - if he had, there would be tweets commenting about his voice etc. Glad he is able to combine work and pleasure on this trip - he has worked like a Trojan for the best part of 2 years and absolutely deserves some R&R. I can't see the harm with him mixing with these people, I hardly imagine they will be in his next video, it's who he is writing with that is important - and it does look as though he is trying to work with people who have a bit of a country music background. Matt's voice and country music would work well together - you can't blame him for experimenting. In fact, as a talented musician I think it is essential for his progression to try out different sounds. I will hold judgement on whether I like or dislike the results of the L.A. experience when I hear the album. I may love it. I may hate it. At least he will have had fun getting there.

BTW - anyone else noticed that the views for SFFTR on Youtube have shot up recently. I reckon the 2 YTs together have gone up by over 40K views in 2 weeks and most new comments are by peeps from abroad. (not noteworthy by 1D standards of course - but for a cover song recorded on a radio interview over 6 months ago th

at is quite a lot of new interest.

Agree with all of this wholeheartedly

And re the SFTTR YTs I've noticed as well. Also noticed he is getting a lot more Interest on FB and twitter from abroad as well
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    Agree with all of this wholeheartedly

And re the SFTTR YTs I've noticed as well. Also noticed he is getting a lot more Interest on FB and twitter from abroad as well

Sounds good to me, a slow burn which will last :) onwards n upwards :D
This discussion has been closed.