Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 106)

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, really hard. His reaction was amazing. Complete shock.

You violence lover. ;)

How dare she. :mad:

And yet....

#LoveViolenceMe
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Ooh I like that, Sarah :o he's trying to suss out his biggest weakness. I'm not positive Walker knows he's gay either, otherwise I thought he would have alluded to it.

Oh he's bound to know, surely?

Especially since Cheryl blabbed and told the prisoners. :sleep:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    Eventually I imagine. First thing is him realising Brendan cares about people, hes faced with Joel, thats small pickings then Cheryl who Im almost certain Walker will persuade away from Brendan somehow and then I reckon he will find that there is an even bigger weakness.

Love this so much.

Could they actually be doing something right again? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Brendan got a vendetta against the worlds population of skinheads? I may set up a charity for bald criminals, the poor sods. ;)

Good ep though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bemma21 wrote: »
    I quite enjoyed Josh and Amy's chat as well :o

Oh BEMMA! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Kay and guadalupe :)
    I quite enjoyed Josh and Amy's chat as well :o

Me too. Josh has actually been lovely this time round. It was really sweet.
    How dare she. :mad:

And yet....

#LoveViolenceMe

:D

I actually love her for slapping him. He deserved it.

eta - oh no I'm condoning it now too. :o
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Ooh I like that, Sarah :o he's trying to suss out his biggest weakness. I'm not positive Walker knows he's gay either, otherwise I thought he would have alluded to it.

Yeah I was waiting for Walker to ask why Brendan care so much about Joel and if he is sleeping with Joel....so yeah I don't think he knows Brendan is Gay...yet:o
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I think Chez should have slapped him a bit harder.....:p

Thought Emmett was incredible tonight, especially discovering Joel. But I didn't enjoy the whole plot that much because I just don't really get the Brendan and Joel connection. Unfortunately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode. All I could think was, I need something that major to happen to Ste. :o Look at how he's reacting to Joel, it would be a gazillion times worse for Ste..

Come on Walker do your homework. :cool:

Oh and Emmett is utterly amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duckmoo wrote: »
    Has Brendan got a vendetta against the worlds population of skinheads? I may set up a charity for bald criminals, the poor sods. ;)

They're all evil.

I bet Dirk's a right bastard.

Ugh, did Brendan have to trend just above Carole Malone?

Better than below her, I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Thought Emmett was incredible tonight, especially discovering Joel. But I didn't enjoy the whole plot that much because I just don't really get the Brendan and Joel connection. Unfortunately.

It's the kind of plot that I always wish they'd do with Ste. I know there was Danny, but I wanted the whole hospital thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    Love this so much.

Could they actually be doing something right again? :o

And the most interesting part about it it is so different from Broxy because aswell as Walker no doubt setting out to find Brendans weaknesses, there is also a respect between the two of them.

I hope so. im not sure how Ste will fit into it but there does seem a plan for Brendan to at least lose Cheryl which might be whats sets him on the path to working himself out.

But god knows what they have planned for later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    Oh BEMMA! :eek:
    Me too. Josh has actually been lovely this time round. It was really sweet.

There is a chance that it was only because they mentioned Ste...and cause it reminded me of when Ste and Josh were trying to stop Amy going out with that bloke.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Hmmm really? Interesting. Although I would have thought that guy who overheard Cheryl saying it would have spread it around.

Unless Walker thought it was just a rumour.
    Oh he's bound to know, surely?

Especially since Cheryl blabbed and told the prisoners. :sleep:
    Yeah I was waiting for Walker to ask why Brendan care so much about Joel and if he is sleeping with Joel....so yeah I don't think he knows Brendan is Gay...yet:o

Missd just explained why I thought the same :p
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh jesus what's the Malone monster said now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I think Chez should have slapped him a bit harder.....:p

Mm that's why I haven't watched much of it. I don't rate Brendan/Walker and the whole Broel thing doesn't ring true to me whatsoever. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Great episode. All I could think was, I need something that major to happen to Ste. :o Look at how he's reacting to Joel, it would be a gazillion times worse for Ste..

I KNOW. Oh it would have been amazing.
    Helenlou81 wrote: »
    And the most interesting part about it it is so different from Broxy because aswell as Walker no doubt setting out to find Brendans weaknesses, there is also a respect between the two of them.

I hope so. im not sure how Ste will fit into it but there does seem a plan for Brendan to at least lose Cheryl which might be whats sets him on the path to working himself out.

But god knows what they have planned for later.

It's strange, because even though Walker was sort of goading him, I agree about the respect thing. They're very similar. Warren was all brawn and no brains. :p

My ideal scenario for Ste to fit into it would be for Walker to find out about what he means to Brendan, and then use that to his advantage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wish they had done the Brendan/Joel build-up better.

Less time faffing about with cocktails and Joel running the club, more time exploring why Brendan wanted him around. ES told me I was right when I said he was a Dec replacement, but like, would it have killed Cheryl to say, when Joel moved in, "Bren, you can't just replace Declan, you know. You have to work things out with him" and Brendan ignoring her?
    eta - oh no I'm condoning it now too. :o

They woz right about us. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all evil.

I bet Dirk's a right bastard.

Ugh, did Brendan have to trend just above Carole Malone?

Better than below her, I suppose.

Dirk's lovely. :(

I bet you any money Minty's a right tw*t though.

Why was Carole Malone trending?! :D

And yaaaaayyy @ people learning how to spell Brendan.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh why did I look MrL, why, why, why?

I am condoning violence on Carole Malone right now. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh jesus what's the Malone monster said now?

I dunno, i noticed her on the trending thing mojo posted :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ES told me I was right when I said he was a Dec replacement, but like, would it have killed Cheryl to say, when Joel moved in, "Bren, you can't just replace Declan, you know. You have to work things out with him" and Brendan ignoring her?

Weirdly I've never viewed him as a Dec replacement, even though ES said he is. I don't think Brendan would ever, ever want Declan to do the things he's made Joel do.

I've always seen him as more of a way for Brendan to sculpt him into a mini him, rather than a son.
    There is a chance that it was only because they mentioned Ste...and cause it reminded me of when Ste and Josh were trying to stop Amy going out with that bloke.

I thought that was a lovely touch. Really nice that they remembered that Ste and Josh had a long history.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I do wish they had done the Brendan/Joel build-up better.

Less time faffing about with cocktails and Joel running the club, more time exploring why Brendan wanted him around. ES told me I was right when I said he was a Dec replacement, but like, would it have killed Cheryl to say, when Joel moved in, "Bren, you can't just replace Declan, you know. You have to work things out with him" and Brendan ignoring her?

Well it killed them to bother with any Stug build up, so yes. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And he thought #Stosh were dating. Ew. ;)
    duckmoo wrote: »
    Dirk's lovely. :(

I bet you any money Minty's a right tw*t though.

Minty is the life and soul of a party. :(

DIRK SELLS DRUGS AND EATS PUPPIES.
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh why did I look MrL, why, why, why?

I am condoning violence on Carole Malone right now. :mad:

Tell me.

I can't stand her, anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They woz right about us. :(

We were in denial all along. :cry: