Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    Afternoon Coc,, surprised Philth, hasnt notified his f/b friends, that they are off to have an audience with the QUEEN of U.K today... The Queen is visiting Accrington,, ( yes where the famous Chawner haunt of Asda is)Shes on a whistle stop visit, as part of her Jubilee year tour.... No doubt the Chunkies, will either be trying to get their fat-faces onto the t.v cameras,,, Or they will be hastleing the royal aides,,,, & screaming, " She will want to see us,, were famous & were on the tele too" ;)
    I wonder if the Queen's visit will be featured on the 6 o' clock news? And if so, will there be an opportunity for Chawner-spotting?

To be fair, they won't be hard to spot - Phil will be in purple, for a start, and all three are at least twice the size of the average person.

Audrey won't be there, she won't want to have to miss Hairy Bikers.;)
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Audrey's ladygarden? Is this something that should be on ordinary TV or is it something for an adult's only channel?

Well you'd think she'd put some knicks on when being filmed in the bedroom for a start. Then you'd think she'd not have her legs akimbo with her gusset on show. Really if anyone is the slightest bit turned on by enormous fat fannies then they'd just love Aud in today's programme. The only thing worse would be a pixelated little Phil (I bet it wouldn't take many pixels either).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    dsp11 wrote: »
    Twigged? What have you twigged?? Spill the Smartprice beans??? :confused:

I can't! It would ruin everything and now I can't PM either to find out if its true (please let it be true). It's nothing to do with chawners, but it is to do with CoC!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ugh stop talking about Audrey's catface PLEASE! I still feel dizzy. Seriously, when your growler needs that many pixels to cover it, then an intensive wax treatment is in order
    Bleeeagh!
  • Options
    orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    Afternoon Coc,, surprised Philth, hasnt notified his f/b friends, that they are off to have an audience with the QUEEN of U.K today... The Queen is visiting Accrington,, ( yes where the famous Chawner haunt of Asda is)Shes on a whistle stop visit, as part of her Jubilee year tour.... No doubt the Chunkies, will either be trying to get their fat-faces onto the t.v cameras,,, Or they will be hastleing the royal aides,,,, & screaming, " She will want to see us,, were famous & were on the tele too" ;)

More like the Queen is going to have an audience with the Chawnz, cos they are well famous.
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    I can't! It would ruin everything and now I can't PM either to find out if its true (please let it be true). It's nothing to do with chawners, but it is to do with CoC!

C'mon doooooooo tell please please please
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    Ugh stop talking about Audrey's catface PLEASE! I still feel dizzy. Seriously, when your growler needs that many pixels to cover it, then an intensive wax treatment is in order
    Bleeeagh!

Growler :D:D

You're right - its worse than when Huggy Bear's afro came for a visit when I was huge and pregnant and gave up caring. Last thing I'll ever say about gussets. Well for today anyway ;)

I'm wondering now whether you are thinking what I'm thinking about dsp?? I hope I'm right.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    I can pretty much guarantee that whatever the pair of you have twigged is wrong guys.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen lorry around for a while? Hope she hasn't caught the diabetic. If you are around petal then speak up!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen the Queen in Accrington (not in real life, on the telly, I don't live in Accrington) and she visited a college and a factory, so the Chawners wouldn't have got a look in. I bet they were still there though, arguing with the security people to let them get to the front.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can pretty much guarantee that whatever the pair of you have twigged is wrong guys.

Awwww! You've made me sad. And I bet you steal ice creams from kids and kick puppies up the butt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I have just seen the Queen in Accrington (not in real life, on the telly, I don't live in Accrington) and she visited a college and a factory, so the Chawners wouldn't have got a look in. I bet they were still there though, arguing with the security people to let them get to the front.

They are the Royal Family of Great Harwood, so they should be there to greet any visiting dignitaries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are the Royal Family of Great Harwood, so they should be there to greet any visiting dignitaries.
    But I bet none of them have ever set foot in Accrington College. And as for factory work, well that's something they have never even thought about.

I'm nipping over to facebook to see if Phil's posted any close-ups of the other Phil and Liz:D I bet he'll be trying to impress the New Zealanders by making out he is best mates with the royals.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well yes maybe the Chawners could have been there, but a college is where people study and a factory is where people work so I can't imagine any Chawners even being aware of the very existence of either place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe it, there's not a mention on his page about the Queen of England visiting Accrington. Surely he wouldn't have missed the chance for a photo with Her Madge?:eek:

He's busy posting about Dot Cotton leaving Eastenders, referring to her by her character's name and not the actress June Brown. Perhaps he thinks she really is Dot Cotton? After all, his wife thinks Emmerdale is a real place where they can all go and live.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't believe it, there's not a mention on his page about the Queen of England visiting Accrington. Surely he wouldn't have missed the chance for a photo with Her Madge?:eek:

He's busy posting about Dot Cotton leaving Eastenders, referring to her by her character's name and not the actress June Brown. Perhaps he thinks she really is Dot Cotton? After all, his wife thinks Emmerdale is a real place where they can all go and live.:rolleyes:

He also said that June Brown is a good actress, which definitely proves he is as thick as two incredibly short planks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also said that June Brown is a good actress, which definitely proves he is as thick as two incredibly short planks.
    She just plays herself doesn't she? A chain smoking harridan? :D

Still, Phil describes himself as an actor and director on his IMDb page, so I guess he's more knowledgeable about Thespian life than I am.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still, Phil describes himself as an actor and director on his IMDb page, so I guess he's more knowledgeable about Thespian life than I am.

That's why the NZ lot thought it was a comedy show, Phil and family describe themselves as Actor/Director on f/b as well and the NZ ers read that. No wonder they all loved them. Last Chance has shown that they are real, not very nice, people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member

A chain smoking harridan? It could be someone's future. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd love to be a chain smoking harridan who lives on ALbert Square. If it were real Id be there like a shot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t1t3h wrote: »
    A chain smoking harridan? It could be someone's future. :D
    Indeed. They could replace scrawny old Dot Cotton with her cockney accent with a plus size Northerner, although I suspect the only acting Emma has ever done, is acting surprised when she was told she wasn't entitled to a cigarette break every 10 minutes at work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a northerner in the West Midlands too tenorlady?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a northerner in the West Midlands too tenorlady?
    No I'm a southern jessie in the West Midlands, Mrs D, although I have been 'oop North' on the odd occasion. Never been to Accrington though, and I'm not sure I want to, if the Chawners are likely to be causing a breach of the peace there at any given moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Indeed. They could replace scrawny old Dot Cotton with her cockney accent with a plus size Northerner, although I suspect the only acting Emma has ever done, is acting surprised when she was told she wasn't entitled to a cigarette break every 10 minutes at work.

I think you might be wrong tenorlady, they have been acting for three series now. They have been trying really hard to lose weight and have only been eating salads remember?

Nasty Director Dan with his CGI and dodgy editing skills!

Have I confused acting and lying again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t1t3h wrote: »
    I think you might be wrong tenorlady, they have been acting for three series now. They have been trying really hard to lose weight and have only been eating salads remember?

Nasty Director Dan with his CGI and dodgy editing skills!

Have I confused acting and lying again?
    Well, Greengran is correct, in post #2743 - they do all describe themselves as actors/directors on facebook, so perhaps the joke is on us after all, and the Chawners are in fact highly skilled and talented actors, wearing fatsuits and playing the parts of fat, lazy, greedy, foul-mouthed, aggressive benefit scroungers.

I wonder who writes their scripts though? You'd think someone who writes such convincing material would want a credit at the end of the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    No I'm a southern jessie in the West Midlands, Mrs D, although I have been 'oop North' on the odd occasion. Never been to Accrington though, and I'm not sure I want to, if the Chawners are likely to be causing a breach of the peace there at any given moment.

Well I do live in Accrington...& I see the Chawners on a regular basis...( usually shopping,How do they do that on no money???? I cant believe the Purple Prince didnt attend the Queens visit,,,,, After saying that I didnt go out of the door either.... For fear of bumping into the chunks???... No coz her maj did come to visit me,, I was up from 5am, making cucumber sandwhiches,, I even cut the crusts off..;)NOT Really!!!!! ;)
    Oh by the way,,,,, I twigged a few pages back. x
This discussion has been closed.