Options

Soap star Kym Marsh’s fiancé is a love rat

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So Jamie and Kym in bed on OK cover, er... I give it 3 months.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK magazine?? :sleep:

Definitely isn't going to last!!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's seems they're both now making money off that hotel room business. If I didn't know better, I'd say the whole thing was orchestrated by them both. I'm sure the average wife would desperately want to keep the whole business between her and her husband. Well, Kym appears to have gotten the attention she wanted.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,157
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    It's seems they're both now making money off that hotel room business. If I didn't know better, I'd say the whole thing was orchestrated by them both. I'm sure the average wife would desperately want to keep the whole business between her and her husband. Well, Kym appears to have gotten the attention she wanted.

Privacy isn't important when there's spondulicks to be made, clearly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Privacy isn't important when there's spondulicks to be made, clearly.

Not with money hungry celebrities anyway.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 27,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I suppose hes a step up from Jamie in Eastenders. :)

Is he?

Both men were in soaps when they met Kym. They both left the soaps thinking they were going on to greater things. Darling Kym must be so disappointed. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

OMG, I've seen that cover, talk about sleazy, desperate and downright tacky.:o:o

No way will this couple last, the pair of them are as bad as one another. And we're bloody stuck with Marsh on Corrie for another 3 years!!!!! :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG, I've seen that cover, talk about sleazy, desperate and downright tacky.:o:o

No way will this couple last, the pair of them are as bad as one another. And we're bloody stuck with Marsh on Corrie for another 3 years!!!!! :mad::mad:

So agree with you. I wasn't really fussed about her before one way or the other (don't really have a clue who he is, I suppose if I had been a viewer of Hollyoaks up to 2009 I might do) but that cover really says everything I ever want to know about them as individuals. Absolutely gross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Is he?

Both men were in soaps when they met Kym. They both left the soaps thinking they were going on to greater things. Darling Kym must be so disappointed. :rolleyes:

Snort! Just EXACTLY what I was thinking yesterday......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously why all the hate for Kym Marsh? I don't understand it at all,and I quite like her,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IrishChick wrote: »
    Seriously why all the hate for Kym Marsh? I don't understand it at all,and I quite like her,

And of course that's fine, that's your prerogative. Some of us think it's inappropriate and tacky to deal with certain relationship issues by having yourselves photographed in bed together and splashed across a magazine cover. Vile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Women need to slag off a female celebrity. Kym appears to be their target.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And of course that's fine, that's your prerogative. Some of us think it's inappropriate and tacky to deal with certain relationship issues by having yourselves photographed in bed together and splashed across a magazine cover. Vile.

There's more than that though in here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^^ LOL!

Yes. That's right. :rolleyes:

Poor Kym Marsh. :(
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Ironic as Kym slag off people too....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironic as Kym slag off people too....

LOL!

And isn't the poster of that remark slagging off women too? What a silly, sexist comment. Hypocrite.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you not noticed it's usually the ones with their own columns in magazines where they air their views on nearly everything? They have opened themselves up to criticism, Kym Marsh comes out with a load of tripe at times and I'm not surprised that some posters aren't keen on her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if she wasn't set up by a ****, and a paper she wouldnt have to,the media would probably follow her and snap snap away until they got what they wanted. by doing this shoot, the media will hopefully realise there is no story and leave her alone. She is a hard working woman, and has a had a lot to deal with in her life, some people should be ashamed of what they say about her on here, I bet the wouldn't say it to her face:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if she wasn't set up by a ****, and a paper she wouldnt have to,the media would probably follow her and snap snap away until they got what they wanted. by doing this shoot, the media will hopefully realise there is no story and leave her alone. She is a hard working woman, and has a had a lot to deal with in her life, some people should be ashamed of what they say about her on here, I bet the wouldn't say it to her face:rolleyes:

The media (or in this case the tabloid press) have been hinting something isn't right about the relationship for months, not just the story of him with another woman. When he was in LA with Ricky the tabloids were saying they were in trouble.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    The media (or in this case the tabloid press) have been hinting something isn't right about the relationship for months, not just the story of him with another woman. When he was in LA with Ricky the tabloids were saying they were in trouble.

Fair enough but they should leave her alone, she has enough to be dealing with. I like her, she can sing and act, and I dont like the nasty comments I read about her, I just think it is uncalled for
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL!

And isn't the poster of that remark slagging off women too? What a silly, sexist comment. Hypocrite.

Mine is criticism, some other comments are catty insults. Show me where I've made a catty insult about Kym.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is criticism, some other comments are catty insults. Show me where I've made a catty insult about Kym.

Some. Not all. That, at least is correct.

Your post was not criticism. It was an uncalled for and unsubstantiated catty and sexist insult about women, wasn't it? As such it was comparable to what you accused women of. Or is it ok for you to insult half of the popoulation without firm evidence? So, I think you'll find your post was in fact hypocritical.

If you don't like people making comments unsubstantiated or not about celebs etc, then DS is not the place for you. :)
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw her and Jamies mug on OK and thought the same. I knew she would sell a story. What does the interview say ? I refuse to buy NOTOK as its a pile of crap ! :)
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he?

Hmmmm maybe she can nab a fell from Emmerdale now ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Hmmmm maybe she can nab a fell from Emmerdale now ;)

Marlon Dingle? I hear he's on the up and up and going to be a big star somewhere! :D