Options

Grimm Season 1 (US Pace)

Comments

• Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Hank and Juliette are getting hints that there are wessen! Nick has got to tell then! Poor Hank is going to think he's going mad - especially after all the hexenbeast love potion stuff & Monroe popping up everywhere and Nick wants to tell Juliette anyway......

Exciting episode all round. :)
  • Options
    DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ya Juliet is really growing on me... She was very bland and uninteresting during the first maybe 15 episodes but I'm starting to like her.

Good to see Rosalee take a back seat in the last few episodes.... she is going to be main cast in season 2 though :)
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Hank and Juliette are getting hints that there are wessen! Nick has got to tell then! Poor Hank is going to think he's going mad - especially after all the hexenbeast love potion stuff & Monroe popping up everywhere and Nick wants to tell Juliette anyway......

Exciting episode all round. :)

It would be good if they were to find out soon, so it doesn't drag on and on.
  • Options
    TribecTribec Posts: 9,345
    Forum Member
    It would be good if they were to find out soon, so it doesn't drag on and on.

Not sure Hank needs to know, they passed it off once, but to do it more often would ruin the show. However Juliette needs to know, so she can perhaps accept the marriage proposal or leave Nick.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode. I thought the way they hinted at things was excellent and sets it up well for next week for sure.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    i would prefer Nick to tell juliette at the end of this season and for Hank to gradually learn some stuff through season 2
  • Options
    MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    i would prefer Nick to tell juliette at the end of this season and for Hank to gradually learn some stuff through season 2
    Uh, I'm in the US... I was wondering if you had seen the previews for the finale on May 18, 2012?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikeAP001 wrote: »
    Uh, I'm in the US... I was wondering if you had seen the previews for the finale on May 18, 2012?

Could we kep anything from previews in spoilers please:)

Though, to play it safe I think I best stay out of the thread until Saturday - not that I don't trust you lot:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you post a link to the preview please ?:)

Stress Monkey,

The preview would just be what you would see advertised on the tv for the finale.... nothing serious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Densino wrote: »
    Could you post a link to the preview please ?:)

Stress Monkey,

The preview would just be what you would see advertised on the tv for the finale.... nothing serious
    Here's the link for the preview, I'm not sure if it will play or not because of region locking out of countries:
    http://www.nbc.com/grimm/video/woman-in-black/1401346

And, here's the main page:
    http://www.nbc.com/grimm/

If you can, look at the shout outs from Shasha, Silas, and Reggie. They've got added teasers for the finale.

If not try here:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrxil_grimm-thanks-from-sasha-roiz_shortfilms
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrxii_grimm-thanks-from-silas-weir-mitchel_shortfilms
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrxij_grimm-thanks-from-reggie-lee_shortfilms
    and from Russell:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrxik_grimm-thanks-from-russell_shortfilms
  • Options
    Forum Member

no not seen any previews dont so spoilers just what i would like to see happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    no not seen any previews dont so spoilers just what i would like to see happen
    You'll probably like the finale then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just, seen the promo!! :)

Very happy to see
    Adalind in the finale
    :)
  • Options
    Mart_UKMart_UK Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very happy to see
    Adalind in the finale

Same here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very happy to see
    Adalind in the finale
    Yeah, youtube didn't have this promo until recently:
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speculation on the trailer
    I wonder if
    Adalind is trying to turn Juliette into some sort of Wesen rather than just killing her.
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I kinda saw that end reveal coming but, hey its a good thing for the show. feel sorry for hank, I'd rather he found out the truth than juliette.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kinda saw that end reveal coming but, hey its a good thing for the show. feel sorry for hank, I'd rather he found out the truth than juliette.

Same here - I think Hank would be more accepting, is more ready for the truth and would benefit more from it. It was very sad and very dark to see Hank unravelling:(.

Then again, Nick was really creepy when he was telling Juliette:eek: I'd have run!! But I think that's good - shows how difficult it would be to explain that kind of weird stuff without seeming totally doolally tap.:D

I really enjoyed the episode, even though I had a sneeking suspicion the lady in black was
    Nick's mum

(I know, it's aired in the US so not a spoiler, but incase anyone succumbs to temptation and reads here before watching - it's been hard resisting the thread myself this week then I find everyone is using spoilers so I could have peeked in lol:))

But I found the ending a bit abrupt - soooo many loose ends to sort out next season!! Roll on August:D
  • Options
    TribecTribec Posts: 9,345
    Forum Member
    It's opened up quite a few questions as to why Nick started to see the Vessen's when he did, I thought of assumed that it was bit like Buffy, in that one dies and the next in line takes on the role. However, this obviously isn't the case.

I'm going mad or it was lack of sleep as all I kept thinking was the woman in black was Adaline's mum, looking for revenge. Doh!
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was a much better season finale then the lacklustre Supernatural one I watched just before it.

Lots of cliffhangers though, good job there's a 2nd season :D
    It's opened up quite a few questions as to why Nick started to see the Vessen's when he did, I thought of assumed that it was bit like Buffy, in that one dies and the next in line takes on the role. However, this obviously isn't the case.

We were told IIRC that Nick started seeing Wesen because his Aunt was dying but I don't believe we were ever told when Marie become one (after her sisters death or some time before). If the latter it would have meant both sisters were Grimms at the same time.

While it was clear the woman in black was a Grimm I didn't work out exactly who she was till just before it was revealed, still I was right about Juliette being infected with something rather than killed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was shocked when "The Woman In black" was revealed to be Nick's mum!!! :O
    Didn't see it coming at all!!

I wonder what the hell is going to happen to Julliet?
    It would be awesome if she was the bad guy for season 2....
    and Adalind didn't die like I thought she would, seems like we will see her again in season 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Well that was a much better season finale then the lacklustre Supernatural one I watched just before it.
    You're lucky. Glad Supernatural's moving Wednesday this Autumn. Right now, in the US, I have to choose which to watch on Fridays and pick the other show up later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What an excellent finale, blooming hate cliffhangers

guessed the woman in black was a grimm and guessed she was related to nick it wasnt until 2 seconds before she said it that i guessed it was his mum

hal sat there with that big gun looks decidedly dodgy

am also wondering whether juliette will remember any of nicks reveal if / when she recovers from her infection
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »

Lots of cliffhangers though, good job there's a 2nd season :D

We were told IIRC that Nick started seeing Wesen because his Aunt was dying but I don't believe we were ever told when Marie become one (after her sisters death or some time before). If the latter it would have meant both sisters were Grimms at the same time.

While it was clear the woman in black was a Grimm I didn't work out exactly who she was till just before it was revealed, still I was right about Juliette being infected with something rather than killed.

Although, I enjoyed both I thought this was the better episode too. Looking forward to their return.
  • Options
    CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the first 9 eposides. half way through no 10, I thought how one dimensional Grimm was and how it was the supporting cast who were making it interesting. For me that is the wrong recipe and decided there and then to can it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the first 9 eposides. half way through no 10, I thought how one dimensional Grimm was and how it was the supporting cast who were making it interesting. For me that is the wrong recipe and decided there and then to can it.
    good for you...thats your opinion,

this thread is for people who actually enjoy it