Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 257)

Comments

• Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Teapot and you're welcome! :)
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoah, hello very very dead thread :eek:

I've just got back from seeing Matilda, which was AMAZING, it's such a brilliant show! everyone must go see!

I can so see Jon T being good in the show as well!

and I had a terrible Johnny dream last night, I dreamt that Myleene Klass had died and Johnny had to announce her death on the lottery, it was awful :(

oops, I appear to have found my silly head tonight, bib made me lol :o
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening everyone logging on :)

Glad you had a wonderful time at Matilda, Laura :)
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    Evening :)

Thank you for the lovely caps Jenn. :D

Glad you had a good time at Matilda Laura! It used to be my favourite film when i was young. I always wished i could have the same powers!

I was a bit like Matilda as a kid (though not nearly as clever!) but always had my head in a book and I did try and see if I had magical powers.....I don't :sleep:

I also have a big scar on my forehead like Harry Potter...but again...no magic powers :(

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves*
    Evening everyone logging on :)

Glad you had a wonderful time at Matilda, Laura :)

I was a bit like Matilda as a kid (though not nearly as clever!) but always had my head in a book and I did try and see if I had magical powers.....I don't :sleep:

I also have a big scar on my forehead like Harry Potter...but again...no magic powers :(

:D

I remember trying to see if i could use to my eyes to move objects after i first saw the film. Unsurprisingly they didn't, and i just ended up giving myself a headache.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    *waves*

I remember trying to see if i could use to my eyes to move objects after i first saw the film. Unsurprisingly they didn't, and i just ended up giving myself a headache.

Yep. I did that too :D
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    lol, I used to try and move things with my face when I was younger too :D never ever happened :(

oooh and I got a bit excited today cos we were near where Johnny will be performing next year :D an evening with Johnny, worth every single penny just to hear that amazing voice live again *swoons*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh and Lyra, love your spec last night that Syed was drawing Yasmin as well as Christian :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol, I used to try and move things with my face when I was younger too :D never ever happened :(

oooh and I got a bit excited today cos we were near where Johnny will be performing next year :D an evening with Johnny, worth every single penny just to hear that amazing voice live again *swoons*

I so miss seeing him sing live! He's just soooooo fantastic! :) The voice, the dancing, the stage presence....amazing :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

bib - :eek: What?!?!?!

Do we know if this will be something that'll be on TV :confused:

*demented clearly needs to pay more attention to DS and less attention to r/l*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bib - :eek: What?!?!?!

Do we know if this will be something that'll be on TV :confused:

*demented clearly needs to pay more attention to DS and less attention to r/l*

:eek: Can't believe you missed this! :eek:

http://blog.musicaltheatrenews.com/2012/06/julian-ovenden-janie-dee-and-tony.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:

wow!!!

Can't believe I missed that either :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there anyone alive out there? :D

We need a topic to discuss....my mind's just blank atm. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

*waves* *smooshes* *tickles* *belly pokes* :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member

Hiya love! :)

BIB: TPTB's minds have been blank for the past few months, that's the problem:rolleyes::(
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm still here :)

We do :( I'm liking the new positive Chryed thread on the MF :) I hope they do get married soon and that quite a big deal is made out of Syed's divorce when it comes through. Cos I think it'll be quite a bittersweet moment for him...kind of sad that he couldn't make it work with Amira but looking forward to the future with his big man :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was just playing The Sims, created a new Chryed game :D

Chryed fell in love and Amira caught them kissing so Syed broke up with her and then him and Yasmin moved in with Christian :D Chryed have now just got engaged and Christian has been bonding with Yasmin, teaching her how to talk :D

I'm so sad :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves* *smooshes* *tickles* *belly pokes* :D
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Hiya love! : )

BIB: TPTB's minds have been blank for the past few months, that's the problem:rolleyes::(
    I'm still here : )

We do :( I'm liking the new positive Chryed thread on the MF :) I hope they do get married soon and that quite a big deal is made out of Syed's divorce when it comes through. Cos I think it'll be quite a bittersweet moment for him...kind of sad that he couldn't make it work with Amira but looking forward to the future with his big man :D

Ooh people! Hello! :D

I hope Syed's divorce coming through is shown...seeing as they brought back Amira for it and made the reunion all about it :sleep::p
    A positive thread on the MF is quite a novelty...let's hope it stays that way for a while at least! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still here :)

You know what I would love, if somehow the topic of the false molestation accusations came up and Zainab said something like 'well I didn't want to believe it but with Yusef saying it and Amira saying it had been going on for weeks I didn't know what to think;.....
    Cue Syed being confused, angry and upset. Cue talks with Christian....about how they felt back then (talks we should have seen after the reconciliation), talks about what Amira's actions mean....will a person who will stoop to that level ever let Christian be a real part of Yasmin's life? Cue talks about how Christian actually feels about Yasmin and how Syed feels about being a dad. Cue (off screen) talks with Amira where he is much more firm in access and how she has to start respecting Christian and some development with proper access arrangements.

You know, all the stuff that we should have got with her return. Well actually we shouldn't have got her telling the lies in the first place but instead of exploring the wealth of emotional scenes we should have got they just decided to make her into a vindictive, morally bankrupt cow and tried to get us to feel sympathy for her at the last moment..... :rolleyes:

I really need to stop thinking about the return. The amount of wasted opportunities and potential makes me want to weep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just playing The Sims, created a new Chryed game :D

Chryed fell in love and Amira caught them kissing so Syed broke up with her and then him and Yasmin moved in with Christian :D Chryed have now just got engaged and Christian has been bonding with Yasmin, teaching her how to talk :D

I'm so sad :sleep:

Awwwww :D

Yasmin's first word has to be when she's with Chryed :D And definitely should be something like 'dada'...because she's a Chryedian and knows her dad's are awesome and her mother....is not :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooooh Elphie, I would love that!

I don't think we'll ever get it though :( and in some ways, I do kind of want them to forget about the mess they made of Amira's return and pretend it never happened :o

Yasmin was delivered by the stork, okay :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know what I would love, if somehow the topic of the false molestation accusations came up and Zainab said something like 'well I didn't want to believe it but with Yusef saying it and Amira saying it had been going on for weeks I didn't know what to think;.....
    Cue Syed being confused, angry and upset. Cue talks with Christian....about how they felt back then (talks we should have seen after the reconciliation), talks about what Amira's actions mean....will a person who will stoop to that level ever let Christian be a real part of Yasmin's life? Cue talks about how Christian actually feels about Yasmin and how Syed feels about being a dad. Cue (off screen) talks with Amira where he is much more firm in access and how she has to start respecting Christian and some development with proper access arrangements.

You know, all the stuff that we should have got with her return. Well actually we shouldn't have got her telling the lies in the first place but instead of exploring the wealth of emotional scenes we should have got they just decided to make her into a vindictive, morally bankrupt cow and tried to get us to feel sympathy for her at the last moment..... :rolleyes:

I really need to stop thinking about the return. The amount of wasted opportunities and potential makes me want to weep.
    Hi elphie:)

BIB: Me too :( (((hugs)))

I just don't get it. So much sl potential that any writer would kill to write and yet all they could come up with was the total crapfest that was Amira's return:confused: Whoever thought of and approved that whole sl should hang their head in shame:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awwwww :D

Yasmin's first word has to be when she's with Chryed :D And definitely should be something like 'dada'...because she's a Chryedian and knows her dad's are awesome and her mother....is not :sleep:
    I'd love her first word to be "no!" when Syed tells her it's time for her to go back to mummy's:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love all that too Elphie! If only they'd let Chryed have the screentime for it :sleep:

Here's the Soap Scoop by the way - Jay/Abi related...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a385112/corrie-scare-enders-proposal-edale-affair-oaks-walker-return.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh Elphie, I would love that!

I don't think we'll ever get it though :( and in some ways, I do kind of want them to forget about the mess they made of Amira's return and pretend it never happened

Yasmin was delivered by the stork, okay :sleep:

Yeah, I think it would be difficult to rectify that mess of a return!

Definitely be a stork! Same way I was delivered :sleep:
    Hi elphie:)

BIB: Me too :( (((hugs)))

I just don't get it. So much sl potential that any writer would kill to write and yet all they could come up with was the total crapfest that was Amira's return:confused: Whoever thought of and approved that whole sl should hang their head in shame:sleep:

There was so much potential, so many interseting directions they could have taken the story in, so many emotional scenes we could have had....so they direction they chose to take it in was just beyond bizarre. Nothing we can do now, but doesn't stop the disappointment :(
    I'd love her first word to be "no!" when Syed tells her it's time for her to go back to mummy's:sleep:

Haha, I'd love that :D Or when they try and put her in something pink and she crawls over to try and get one of Kamil's checked shirts to wear instead!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love all that too Elphie! If only they'd let Chryed have the screentime for it :sleep:

Here's the Soap Scoop by the way - Jay/Abi related...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a385112/corrie-scare-enders-proposal-edale-affair-oaks-walker-return.html

Thanks hun :)

I mean I know the likelihood of her saying yes or them getting married is tiny, but still....yet another proposal/engagement and no mention in months about Chryed's :(
This discussion has been closed.