Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 43)

Comments

• Options
    LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, hicky, I can not trust my present dentist. He is the one who has left it so late that Rhys has an adult tooth that is growing at 90 degrees, will probably never grow down even with two years wearing of a brace until after he is 18, and is in fact threatening the stability of his two front teeth. Grrr
    One of the reasons I haven't been posting lately is because most of my news at present seems to relate to medical matters.:)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:
    WOW! Unbelievable........BB Africa HM slaps another HM. HERE Not sure why BB didn't call the guy into the DR before the situation became so volatile. :mad:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Littsis wrote: »
    No, hicky, I can not trust my present dentist. He is the one who has left it so late that Rhys has an adult tooth that is growing at 90 degrees, will probably never grow down even with two years wearing of a brace until after he is 18, and is in fact threatening the stability of his two front teeth. Grrr
    One of the reasons I haven't been posting lately is because most of my news at present seems to relate to medical matters.:)
    Oh dear Littsis, how awful
    Isn't it best to take the tooth out and try and maybe replace with a false one, if it's almost horizontal you can't return that back to where it should be surely.
    Scots rool wrote: »
    WOW! Unbelievable........BB Africa HM slaps another HM. HERE Not sure why BB didn't call the guy into the DR before the situation became so volatile. :mad:
    They sure have big tough HM's in Africa, glad they aren't in ours.:eek:
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 244,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :mad::mad:
    Absolutely bloody disgusting! HERE :mad::mad:

Thats scandalous:confused: You dont expect that in London 2012 :confused::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah there is a thread about it out there somewhere (good luck finding it, a lot of new threads have sprung up today for some reason - is something happening...:confused::D) it was a full on slap wasnt it:confused:, glad he got chucked out but she went too for provoking him i guess:confused:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Yeah there is a thread about it out there somewhere (good luck finding it, a lot of new threads have sprung up today for some reason - is something happening...:confused::D) it was a full on slap wasnt it:confused:, glad he got chucked out but she went too for provoking him i guess:confused:
    She did that to get him out and he took the bait.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

She did herself no favours as I think she was disqualified as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats scandalous You dont expect that in London 2012 :confused::mad::mad:
    It certainly shouldn't be happening.......makes you wonder if they'll adopt the same policy over the Olympics when the volunteers actually realise what they've let themselves in for. :mad::mad:
    Yeah there is a thread about it out there somewhere (good luck finding it, a lot of new threads have sprung up today for some reason - is something happening...:D) it was a full on slap wasnt it:confused:, glad he got chucked out but she went too for provoking him i guess:confused:
    Dunno.......maybe something to do with the stupid jubilee maybe. :p:D
    He didn't hold back, he pushed her quite hard too.
    She didn't help the situation, that's for sure.
    Hicky wrote: »
    You reading minds again?
    She did herself no favours as I think she was disqualified as well.
    Yes they're both disqualified.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :mad::mad:
    Absolutely bloody disgusting! HERE :mad::mad:

Disgraceful.

I’ve been keeping off forums because I can’t stand the sycophancy and people being in total awe that a human being can do ordinary human things like talking to people and laughing in private.

It seems I am not alone on here. I appeared to be on FB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB SWeepstake

HM1.#..................honey
    HM2.#..................Balders/Minkski
    HM3.#..................Eddy/Jo
    HM4.#..................Scots rool
    HM5.#..................Arte/Halla
    HM6.#..................Barracute
    HM7.#..................Hicky/Poppy
    HM8.#..................Flora/LF
    HM9.#..................Islay
    HM10#.................tvqueen
    HM11#.................Elfy
    HM12#.................Fluffers
    HM13#.................Joni
    HM14#.................acker/Daddy66
    HM15#.................storminmike
    HM16#.................dancing ledge
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all.

Am I in the right place ? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all.

Hiya jojo, good to 'see' you again. :D Do you want your name on the sweepstake?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes please SR.

Hows you ?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please SR.

Hows you ?:D

I'm good ta. You? :D
    Which number do you want? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I may, I'll share no. 4 with you.

That way, I can't get speared with a pointy stick for gloating when you leave before me :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Disgraceful.

I’ve been keeping off forums because I can’t stand the sycophancy and people being in total awe that a human being can do ordinary human things like talking to people and laughing in private.

It seems I am not alone on here. I appeared to be on FB.

Hi Gemo !!

As you can tell by the vast amount of wall postings I make, facebook scares the living daylights out of me :D
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all.

Hello jojo :D Lovely to see you again :D
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get in on the sweepstake? :o

I genuinely forgot BB was on till I came on here and saw it was very active
  • Options
    LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all.

Are any of us?:D

Good to see you back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I may, I'll share no. 4 with you.

That way, I can't get speared with a pointy stick for gloating when you leave before me :p:D

Hi - I Like your thinking :D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Had a lovely day with Michelle and Graham.

The Acropolis was crowded, I have never been up there in peak season and it was a bit frantic. On the plus side, the ticket staff were on strike so it was FREE! :D

We went to eat and Michelle bravely tried the boiled "weeds" (dandelion leaves, beet tops etc). She didn't like them but she did taste. We had the 10 dishes for a set amount menu - no salad but she was happy to eat moussaka, meatballs, pork, calamari and little fish.

Afterwards, Sam moved the car to the other end of town while we meandered through the back streets where tourists rarely go. We waved to my hairdresser, saw the Language Institute where I have my lessons and wandered down the street that sells only religious artifacts for Churches and monasteries.- much to M&G's amazement.( People are starving here but the Churches spend thousands on robes, bejewelled crosses and golden chandeliers - neither do they pay tax.:mad:)

We then visited the main Cathedral and moved onwards past the bookseller who's trousers I pulled down during one of my memorable falls - he has worn jeans and a belt ever since!:p On, on past the shop where the assistant had previously assured Sam that the jacket he wanted to buy for me would be o.k. as it "fits that fat woman over there"...:( The next milestone was the very place I had had my toe dressed by a handsome policeman after I had fallen flat on my face in front of a tour party. Thence past Monastiraki metro station and along to a coffee shop near the Temple of Diana where G. and I had iced coffee and M. had banana ice cream ( Erk! ). Sam joined us there and we all had another wander to where the car was parked, then we drove back to Piraeus.

It was a really lovely day, not too warm but wouldn't have liked it to be any hotter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LARulz wrote: »
    Can I get in on the sweepstake? :o

I genuinely forgot BB was on till I came on here and saw it was very active

You've no need to ask for permission - just join in :D
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've no need to ask for permission - just join in :D

Good stuff :D Number 15 please
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Had a lovely day with Michelle and Graham.

The Acropolis was crowded, I have never been up there in peak season and it was a bit frantic. On the plus side, the ticket staff were on strike so it was FREE! :D

We went to eat and Michelle bravely tried the boiled "weeds" (dandelion leaves, beet tops etc). She didn't like them but she did taste. We had the 10 dishes for a set amount menu - no salad but she was happy to eat moussaka, meatballs, pork, calamari and little fish.

Afterwards, Sam moved the car to the other end of town while we meandered through the back streets where tourists rarely go. We waved to my hairdresser, saw the Language Institute where I have my lessons and wandered down the street that sells only religious artifacts for Churches and monasteries.- much to M&G's amazement.( People are starving here but the Churches spend thousands on robes, bejewelled crosses and golden chandeliers - neither do they pay tax.:mad:)

We then visited the main Cathedral and moved onwards past the bookseller who's trousers I pulled down during one of my memorable falls - he has worn jeans and a belt ever since!:p On, on past the shop where the assistant had previously assured Sam that the jacket he wanted to buy for me would be o.k. as it "fits that fat woman over there"...:( The next milestone was the very place I had had my toe dressed by a handsome policeman after I had fallen flat on my face in front of a tour party. Thence past Monastiraki metro station and along to a coffee shop near the Temple of Diana where G. and I had iced coffee and M. had banana ice cream ( Erk! ). Sam joined us there and we all had another wander to where the car was parked, then we drove back to Piraeus.

It was a really lovely day, not too warm but wouldn't have liked it to be any hotter.

Sounded like a nice day and one to bring back a lot of memories for you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB SWeepstake

HM1.#..................honey
    HM2.#..................Balders/Minkski
    HM3.#..................Eddy/Jo
    HM4.#..................Scots rool
    HM5.#..................Arte/Halla
    HM6.#..................Barracute