Options

Katie Price latest stunt

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to say that (a) she doesn't look ugly to me and (b) he's no dancer is he?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFNNDDoRgA
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    As for the Heat mag article, jeeeeeez and she's MOTY...:eek:

:D I'd forgotten about that. Just shows the value of these awards, eh.

Leo needs to run as far away as possible before he finds himself the target of her bile. Although if he does run, he'll find himself the target of her bile. Seems there is no escaping KP's bile.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Good grief ! he's as wooden as KP is , they make a perfect pair then , which is good , for I'd hate to think they were spoiling another couple . :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She did all the work, he tried to strut like John Travolta but...:) and to be fair she looked liked a mini version of KP with dark hair so... :-)
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    The song he was "dancing" to made me smile....

Very appropriate. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nor me, in fact she looks lovely. And a good dancer which of course is not going to make KP happy since she seems to be unable to appreciate anyone else's talent.

And he looks like a poundshop John Travolta. On a bad night.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, they way he was 'dancing' makes me wonder if she's used the vodka bottle on him as well :eek:
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, just choked on my sweetcorn.... I think he should have had a mike attached as he tried to sing along, it would have made it even funnier...:D:D:D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, they way he was 'dancing' makes me wonder if she's used the vodka bottle on him as well :eek:

* note to self...vodka enema's no good for dancing *
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o:eek::o...:D

Can't wait for the next episode now!
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    KP is supposed to be taking part in it next month.:eek:

Now that should be good for a laugh! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D I'd forgotten about that. Just shows the value of these awards, eh.

Leo needs to run as far away as possible before he finds himself the target of her bile. Although if he does run, he'll find himself the target of her bile. Seems there is no escaping KP's bile.

Leo's not going to run he's got the £ signs in his eyes, she dropped him and he still came back:) TBH I feel sorry for her she doesn't ever get it (and no for those who want to dig at PA I'm not talking about him), Katie really needs to take time out to re evaluate but she never does, she thinks the next man is the one and is gung ho about it, doesn't think about the effects on her, or friends or children and it shows to her detriment. :-(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would hope at the very least she'd vary her bedroom activities according to where her victims I mean lovers come from. A robust Argentinian red for Leo.

He looks like a big happy dog bouncing around the dancefloor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I would hope at the very least she'd vary her bedroom activities according to where her victims I mean lovers come from. A robust Argentinian red for Leo.

He looks like a big happy dog bouncing around the dancefloor.

I never do these :D:D:D:D:D but the picture of that, can I just say coffee over the keyboard... thank you, you have brightened my weekend:)
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh. She is absolutely repulsive. She has no redeeming features whatsoever. A disgrace, an embarassment and a disgusting excuse for a woman and mother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

Re Kelly Brook:
    "I actually saw her in Piranha 3D and I thought she was alright. People gave her a stigma, [but] I thought she was good."

People gave her a stigma? Can anyone translate that into English?

As for "Enraged member"? What's that then? A description of those signed up to a KP Ex-Boyfriend Club? Has she really described an erect penis as an enraged member?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Roflmao... how the heck does someone his age manage to look like the worst dad dancer?
  • Options
    Archie 99Archie 99 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    The photo's are genuine, there's a video clip on the Mail story.
    Also about 40 photographers in the room.

It turns out that the horse does not belong to KP. The horse is called Dante though and he is a stunt horse and has featured in the Lloyds TSB advertising campaign as well as in Warhorse among others. I actually saw him with his trainer a few years ago.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archie 99 wrote: »
    It turns out that the horse does not belong to KP. The horse is called Dante though and he is a stunt horse and has featured in the Lloyds TSB advertising campaign as well as in Warhorse among others. I actually saw him with his trainer a few years ago.

I guessed it wasn't one of hers from the trainer with the big whip on hand at the beginning of the video, otherwise it would have been a very risky stunt. Especially considering the 40 or so flashing cameras.

I hope her pony-club kid fans don't try and copy her on this (I used to try and make my horse rear for fun when I was a kid - til it threw me.. then spent months with horse trainers trying to get it never to rear again...!)
  • Options
    Archie 99Archie 99 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    I guessed it wasn't one of hers from the trainer with the big whip on hand at the beginning of the video, otherwise it would have been a very risky stunt. Especially considering the 40 or so flashing cameras.

I hope her pony-club kid fans don't try and copy her on this (I used to try and make my horse rear for fun when I was a kid - til it threw me.. then spent months with horse trainers trying to get it never to rear again...!)

:D I can just visualize loads of fat shetlands rearing up and throwing off kids dressed top to toe in KP Equestrian! lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Leo's not going to run he's got the £ signs in his eyes, she dropped him and he still came back:) TBH I feel sorry for her she doesn't ever get it (and no for those who want to dig at PA I'm not talking about him), Katie really needs to take time out to re evaluate but she never does, she thinks the next man is the one and is gung ho about it, doesn't think about the effects on her, or friends or children and it shows to her detriment. :-(

I don't think Katie thinks any guy "is the one" as in the next love interest but is the one as in the next ££££££££s interest. Therefore no empathy with or for this woman at all.
  • Options
    ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A beautiful horse....

It really is...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    she says she'd like to do crime fiction. your books are already a crime missus.

She hasn't 'done' the ones she's already done. Anyone can chuck a few ideas round ask them to be put into a story, someone else writes them. It's a slap in the face for real writers trying to make their way in the business when you just put your name to a book and call yourself an 'author'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't 'done' the ones she's already done. Anyone can chuck a few ideas round ask them to be put into a story, someone else writes them. It's a slap in the face for real writers trying to make their way in the business when you just put your name to a book and call yourself an 'author'.

I completely agree.