Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Something like 20 more days?I lost count lol:D

Btw was going through John's TL,and i saw a new account in Flemish/Dutch...Only it looks more like bad google translation!:pThe spelling/grammar are shocking:eek::rolleyes:Oh well,the good thing is John isn't linguistic,so he won't have a clue about those tweets:pWhy does he still attract trolls?

Also another asking when did he go back to OZ:D

If he was in the BB house this year,who do you think he would've befriended?What group would've he been in?:)
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Another rainy day but we still need the water so I'm trying hard not to complain about the dullness. I really hope John is going to be prepared for this weather. Part of the 'green and pleasant land' that is Britain.
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

It certainly is dull here! However, as nyannie says, I am trying not to moan, as the alternative is drought, it seems. And our climate, so far, has been relatively temperate compared to the terrible storms and wildfires in the US this year :eek:.

Watched Richard ll last night, it was absolutely brilliant. Even had me reaching for the history books (very dusty) to find out more :D

Have a good day all :)

Lindy x
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)
    bblover wrote: »

Btw was going through John's TL,and i saw a new account in Flemish/Dutch...Only it looks more like bad google translation!:pThe spelling/grammar are shocking:eek::rolleyes:Oh well,the good thing is John isn't linguistic,so he won't have a clue about those tweets:pWhy does he still attract trolls?

If he was in the BB house this year,who do you think he would've befriended?What group would've he been in?:)

I did google translate on those dutch/flemish tweets to John, they were pretty hysterical :D I'll bring it over from the Fb group.

Here we are...

We hebben samen heel veel baby's my lover. Ik zal samen bind je veters zodat je niet weg te lopen

translates to: We have lots of babies together my lover. I will tie your shoelaces together so you do not run away

Ik wil sexen van je met je harige gezicht en grote grote spier armen. Ik zal draag je ring

translates to: I want sex from you with your hairy face and big huge muscular arms. I will wear your ring

Gelieve slaan mijn billen als jij zo goed mijn Johnny. Geef me dan je beste 30 seconden. Ik heb je nodig nu sexy broek.

translates to: Please save my butt if you are so well my Johnny. Give me your best 30 seconds. I need you now sexy pants.
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Good morning :)

I did google translate on those dutch/flemish tweets to John, they were pretty hysterical :D I'll bring it over from the Fb group.

Here we are...

We hebben samen heel veel baby's my lover. Ik zal samen bind je veters zodat je niet weg te lopen

translates to: We have lots of babies together my lover. I will tie your shoelaces together so you do not run away

Ik wil sexen van je met je harige gezicht en grote grote spier armen. Ik zal draag je ring

translates to: I want sex from you with your hairy face and big huge muscular arms. I will wear your ring

Gelieve slaan mijn billen als jij zo goed mijn Johnny. Geef me dan je beste 30 seconden. Ik heb je nodig nu sexy broek.

translates to: Please save my butt if you are so well my Johnny. Give me your best 30 seconds. I need you now sexy pants.

but our actual
    Dutch/flemish speaking friend has said they arent translated correctly....so cant have been done by a native dutch speaker!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »

the countdown is about 14 days or something I think......but we still dont know what its actually for...

so it might be a huge anti climax...... !!!

evening all......im typing this with stick on nails and it feels most bizarre.......hitting the keys all wrong....

im not sure who in this years BB John might have befriended....maybe all of them??? He was/is a friendly person.....:D

id love to share notes ucra.......its a small enough world at times.....

love m xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Morning all :)

It certainly is dull here! However, as nyannie says, I am trying not to moan, as the alternative is drought, it seems. And our climate, so far, has been relatively temperate compared to the terrible storms and wildfires in the US this year :eek:.

Watched Richard ll last night, it was absolutely brilliant. Even had me reaching for the history books (very dusty) to find out more :D

Have a good day all :)

Lindy x

Wasn't it great? I've just booked tickets to see Jude Law in Henry V NEXT YEAR !!!!. Jeremy Irons stars this week,I think it is Henry IV. There was a wonderful series of books about the Plantagenets (Richard II and Henry Bolingbroke were towards the end - or the end of them I think, best ask Giddy). By Thomas Cronin I think.

I used to ski in Colorado and it was wonderful - so sad to see such a beautiful place devastated. Friends are supposed to be taking a train trip from Durango next year. Don't think the forests will grow that fast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nyannie wrote: »
    Wasn't it great? I've just booked tickets to see Jude Law in Henry V NEXT YEAR !!!!. Jeremy Irons stars this week,I think it is Henry IV. There was a wonderful series of books about the Plantagenets (Richard II and Henry Bolingbroke were towards the end - or the end of them I think, best ask Giddy). By Thomas Cronin I think.

I used to ski in Colorado and it was wonderful - so sad to see such a beautiful place devastated. Friends are supposed to be taking a train trip from Durango next year. Don't think the forests will grow that fast.

I'll probably record Henry lV this week, am looking forward to it already. So much to see and read, there's never enough time....:eek: ;) Henry V is great too - we saw it locally this year - without Jude Law unfortunately!

The wild fires have been absolutely terrible, haven't they - distressing even though I've never been there :(

Hope you're enjoying the fibre optic broadband :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    these threads are so much busier these days when BB is actually on....with new people coming on to say hello...

these history plays sound really interesting...

But who gave my daughter a box set of the Alien films.???......

Im half watching....and half hiding....and cant watch anything else, cos the tv is being used.....!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    these threads are so much busier these days when BB is actually on....with new people coming on to say hello...

these history plays sound really interesting...

But who gave my daughter a box set of the Alien films.???......

Im half watching....and half hiding....and cant watch anything else, cos the tv is being used.....!!!

Oh dear augusta - the Alien wouldn't be for me, I have to say - I'm far too soft! And you've got a box set to get through! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im not really watching them.......im like you they arent my favourite genre.....we are onto the third one...only a few more days to go.....

the ony plus point could be the link into prometheus, and the x files and the black oil storylines.....

where did that storyline all originate from???

I like comedy and drama.....I need a good laugh.........

is there anything funny or entertaining on tv at the moment?
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    He might have befriended them all,but i doubt it,he might've been a floater between the 2 groups,or stuck with Adam/Scott,who knows:cool:

Also what films are you watching?Aliens vs Predators?:DI like Horror movies and Sfi:p

Mugsy,they're hilarious indeed,and most probably coming from a male..a certain mr.....;)

Only specualting:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Sorry folks, I hate sci-fi films. Get to scared and have nightmares - even at my age!

Another grey day but everything in the garden looks so fresh and green instead of parched and sad - and some of my plants look like triffids they have grown so much. Need to get out there and trim some of them and deadhead but it is awfully wet. . .

Is it now only 13 days til John comes over? I've lost count.
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Sorry folks, I hate sci-fi films. Get to scared and have nightmares - even at my age!

Another grey day but everything in the garden looks so fresh and green instead of parched and sad - and some of my plants look like triffids they have grown so much. Need to get out there and trim some of them and deadhead but it is awfully wet. . .

Is it now only 13 days til John comes over? I've lost count.

:p Happy 4th of July Nyannie :p

Good Morning JJat

Not long Now
    how many sleeps :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nyannie

Happy 4th July from me too :)
  • Options
    GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I have a theory that we'll know when John has landed here because the sun will reappear!:cool:
    Hurry up John!;)

:D And Happy 4th July to all Traitorous,Tax-dodging, Tea-wasting Colonists wherever they might be - but especially to Nyannie:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Independence Day, nyannie.
    Hope you have a good time celebrating with your friends. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have a theory that we'll know when John has landed here because the sun will reappear!:cool:
    Hurry up John!;)

:D And Happy 4th July to all Traitorous,Tax-dodging, Tea-wasting Colonists wherever they might be - but especially to Nyannie:)

Thanks! My American physio and I went out to lunch - had a hamburger, fries - and ONION RINGS (I never eat them cause they have too much oil on them). We both missed corn on the cob and watermelon - and of course the fireworks to celebrate our independence from the overtaxing, remote, unrepresentative government across the pond :D:D:D. ..

Have you read Liberty's Exiles?

Having an American Caesar salad (no anchovies) and pink lemonade tonight for dinner. I'm about to sing Star Spangled
    Banner - anyone want to join me?
  • Options
    GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Thanks! My American physio and I went out to lunch - had a hamburger, fries - and ONION RINGS (I never eat them cause they have too much oil on them). We both missed corn on the cob and watermelon - and of course the fireworks to celebrate our independence from the overtaxing, remote, unrepresentative government across the pond :D:D:D. ..

Have you read Liberty's Exiles?

Having an American Caesar salad (no anchovies) and pink lemonade tonight for dinner. I'm about to sing Star Spangled
    Banner - anyone want to join me?

No. not read Liberty's Exiles - would you recommend it?
    Well, I'm just sorry we don't have proper 4th July weather for you so that the barbecue and fireworks can't go ahead. But have a really great time anyway :D
  • Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissRishelleAngel ‏@Rishellex

Looool Sooo John James From Big Brother Is Here Haha Napa Is Funny

- Cat Yianni ♥ ‏@catmarieyianni

Heallooo john james from big brother ;) #lovenapa
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »

Thank Crazy

so he's shoulder shuffling in Napa
    getting he's groove on :p

p.s we might get pic,s soon :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :p Happy 4th of July Nyannie :p

Good Morning JJat

Not long Now
    how many sleeps :o:D

happy 4th July nyannie...

and evening all....

the forecast today was rain, but its been a beautiful day here..

xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »

now do we believe this or not??:confused:

it could be a reasonable suggestion......imagine a holiday encompassing so many lovely destinations

but its not exactly confirmed???

im so jealous....id love to go travelling like this..
  • Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it could be a reasonable suggestion......imagine a holiday encompassing so many lovely destinations

The girl says he was there for a wedding and will put a pic up soon. I have no reason to disbelieve these girls and think he is there. :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member

i like this rumour
    so i,m hoping its true :D
This discussion has been closed.