Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 259)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see AJ has gone down well with our favourite forum Muslim.

I guess AJ's ok. He'll liven things up a bit at least, but I can see him getting annoying quickly if he carries on like this. Also, if he doesn't stop tossing that coin I'm going to reach through the screen, steal it, and punch him in the face.

*ahem*.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WE LOVE YOU KAT MOON, WE DO

I think that Anthony and Tyler are secretly in love and contemplating unmarried cohabitation. Singing to Kat is just camouflage.

They'll either A) run off and marry Amira, or B) become houseboys for Derek. :p:D

ETA: Hopefully that got the song out of Feather_boa's head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chryedguy wrote: »
    I think that Anthony and Tyler are secretly in love and contemplating unmarried cohabitation. Singing to Kat is just camouflage.

They'll either A) run off and marry Amira, or B) become houseboys for Derek. :p:D

Well, we haven't had any incest for a while.

That would get the ratings in, and the complaints, but who cares about them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, we haven't had any incest for a while.

That would get the ratings in, and the complaints, but who cares about them?

Ummm.... joke! :D
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WE LOVE YOU KAT MOON, WE DO

:rolleyes:
    Thanks Laura, I really needed that back in my head :sleep:

It's almost as irritating as "Let's all sing like the birdies sing" from Amy's nursery last year :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm.... joke! :D

Yes. I know. I was joking too. :D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiii guys! Just home from an epic weekend with Chryedians!! Sue Devany in Fetish Knights in Manc on Saturday, then down to London yesterday to see a certain Mr P....who was bloody fantastic. Seriously got chills when he sang One Voice with the London Gay Men's Chorus :D Was great seeing the Chryedians too, and meeting a few new ones! Also, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with a Christian-size arm because my suitcase handle wouldn't pull out so I had to carry the damn thing through Euston, Manchester Piccadilly, and both airports :sleep::sleep:

Anyway...still have to catch up on tonight's EE - AJ sounds brilliant! I watched the preview on my phone which was crappy but got the gist - love them sharing food :D

Yayyyy for confirmation of Johnny being in Notts for the panto! :D Flights are cheap...good news! I was telling my mum, and my sister overheard; now she's sitting beside me just repeating "pantomime" over and over again - she totally wants to go :cool: Need to listen to the radio interview also...will do that soon!

Voted in the poll, ridiculous that Syed and Tam are last - they are stronger than the other sets of brothers! Though it is good I suppose that they actually remembered that they are brothers :sleep: Inside Soap nominees...meh. Should have known Joey Branning would be on there despite being on screen for about a week :rolleyes:

Chryedguy, got your PM and email but didn't have time to reply! I will have a look tonight hopefully - and congrats on your anniversary :D

What else? /mind blank :o Oh, great report Lyra! I may write one later if I'm not completely burnt out...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I know. I was joking too. :D

Oh good! I feel much better now. :):o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if we have Chryed in the spoilers tonight. I can't remember :o

Chryedguy congratulations on your anniversary :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Chryedguy, got your PM and email but didn't have time to reply! I will have a look tonight hopefully - and congrats on your anniversary :D

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip! I look forward to your feedback, and thanks! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chryedguy congratulations on your anniversary :)

Thanks! :D And thanks to those whose notes I missed. :o:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member

They'll either A) run off and marry Amira, or B) become houseboys for Derek.

:eek: Hahaha :D:D I seem to be finding a lot of things funny today :p:o
    Hiii guys! Just home from an epic weekend with Chryedians!! Sue Devany in Fetish Knights in Manc on Saturday, then down to London yesterday to see a certain Mr P....who was bloody fantastic. Seriously got chills when he sang One Voice with the London Gay Men's Chorus Was great seeing the Chryedians too, and meeting a few new ones! Also, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with a Christian-size arm because my suitcase handle wouldn't pull out so I had to carry the damn thing through Euston, Manchester Piccadilly, and both airports

Anyway...still have to catch up on tonight's EE - AJ sounds brilliant! I watched the preview on my phone which was crappy but got the gist - love them sharing food

Yayyyy for confirmation of Johnny being in Notts for the panto! Flights are cheap...good news! I was telling my mum, and my sister overheard; now she's sitting beside me just repeating "pantomime" over and over again - she totally wants to go. Need to listen to the radio interview also...will do that soon!

Voted in the poll, ridiculous that Syed and Tam are last - they are stronger than the other sets of brothers! Though it is good I suppose that they actually remembered that they are brothers :sleep: Inside Soap nominees...meh. Should have known Joey Branning would be on there despite being on screen for about a week :rolleyes:

Chryedguy, got your PM and email but didn't have time to reply! I will have a look tonight hopefully - and congrats on your anniversary

What else? /mind blank :o Oh, great report Lyra! I may write one later if I'm not completely burnt out...

Yipee :D Glad you enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That has just made me laugh while I was eating a sweet!
    Hiii guys! Just home from an epic weekend with Chryedians!! Sue Devany in Fetish Knights in Manc on Saturday, then down to London yesterday to see a certain Mr P....who was bloody fantastic. Seriously got chills when he sang One Voice with the London Gay Men's Chorus Was great seeing the Chryedians too, and meeting a few new ones! Also, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with a Christian-size arm because my suitcase handle wouldn't pull out so I had to carry the damn thing through Euston, Manchester Piccadilly, and both airports :sleep::sleep:

Anyway...still have to catch up on tonight's EE - AJ sounds brilliant! I watched the preview on my phone which was crappy but got the gist - love them sharing food

Yayyyy for confirmation of Johnny being in Notts for the panto! Flights are cheap...good news! I was telling my mum, and my sister overheard; now she's sitting beside me just repeating "pantomime" over and over again - she totally wants to go :cool: Need to listen to the radio interview also...will do that soon!

Voted in the poll, ridiculous that Syed and Tam are last - they are stronger than the other sets of brothers! Though it is good I suppose that they actually remembered that they are brothers :sleep: Inside Soap nominees...meh. Should have known Joey Branning would be on there despite being on screen for about a week

Chryedguy, got your PM and email but didn't have time to reply! I will have a look tonight hopefully - and congrats on your anniversary

It's sounds like a great weekend :) Look forward to reading your report once you have had a good rest.:)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Evening all :) Had an amazing time at Ha Ha Hackney last night, the whole show was brilliantly funny and there was so much talent on the one stage!! Johnny's voice was flawless; when he held his long notes my stomach flipped right over and his voice properly gives me the chills! In a good way! :D Some of the best moments of the nights were the random things, like at one point Stephen K Amos (one of the hosts, v. funny man) was telling a joke about his twin sister and suddenly Johnny's mic came on backstage and you could hear everything he was saying for 30 seconds and then Stephen just kind of froze, looked backstage in confusion and went "That honestly wasn't scripted, what's going on back there?? You all heard that right? It wasn't just in my head?" and we all CRACKED up laughing, it was so funny :D And at the end Johnny put his hand over his heart and blew kisses in the direction of the Chryedians, I love him so much :) Also loved meeting up with the Chryedians again, and meeting some I'd never met before! Brilliant day overall :)

Also thought tonight's episode of EE was really good (except the Kat stuff and Derek's involvement but that goes without saying), I love AJ! He's a brilliant addition and looks so much like Masood :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :) Had an amazing time at Ha Ha Hackney last night, the whole show was brilliantly funny and there was so much talent on the one stage!! Johnny's voice was flawless; when he held his long notes my stomach flipped right over and his voice properly gives me the chills! In a good way! :D Some of the best moments of the nights were the random things, like at one point Stephen K Amos (one of the hosts, v. funny man) was telling a joke about his twin sister and suddenly Johnny's mic came on backstage and you could hear everything he was saying for 30 seconds and then Stephen just kind of froze, looked backstage in confusion and went "That honestly wasn't scripted, what's going on back there?? You all heard that right? It wasn't just in my head?" and we all CRACKED up laughing, it was so funny :D Johnny also put his hand over his heart and blew kisses in the direction of the Chryedians, I love him so much :) Also loved meeting up with the Chryedians again, and meeting some I'd never met before! Brilliant day overall :)

Also thought tonight's episode of EE was really good (except the Kat stuff and Derek's involvement but that goes without saying), I love AJ! He's a brilliant addition and looks so much like Masood :D

Pleased to hear you had such a good day :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They'll either A) run off and marry Amira, or B)become houseboys for Derek. :p

Evening all - cheers soooo much for that image Chryedguy - lovely, just lovely :eek:
    Congrats on your anniversary :)
    Hiii guys! Just home from an epic weekend with Chryedians!! Sue Devany in Fetish Knights in Manc on Saturday, then down to London yesterday to see a certain Mr P....who was bloody fantastic. Seriously got chills when he sang One Voice with the London Gay Men's Chorus :D Was great seeing the Chryedians too, and meeting a few new ones! Also, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with a Christian-size arm because my suitcase handle wouldn't pull out so I had to carry the damn thing through Euston, Manchester Piccadilly, and both airports :sleep::sleep:

Yayyyy for confirmation of Johnny being in Notts for the panto! Flights are cheap...good news! I was telling my mum, and my sister overheard; now she's sitting beside me just repeating "pantomime" over and over again - she totally wants to go :cool: Need to listen to the radio interview also...will do that soon!

Voted in the poll, ridiculous that Syed and Tam are last - they are stronger than the other sets of brothers! Though it is good I suppose that they actually remembered that they are brothers :sleep: Inside Soap nominees...meh. Should have known Joey Branning would be on there despite being on screen for about a week

Glad you all had such a fab time :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Thank you Lyra for your report yesterday, I knew there was something I forgot to mention, sorry :o but I enjoyed reading :D

Thanks Mads for yours too :D Sounds like you enjoyed it a lot :D

And Thanks Jenn for yours also :D

I love report reading :D:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Cheese string :)

Does anyone know if there is any chance of Chryed being in the spoilers tonight ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    Hi Cheese string :)

Does anyone know if there is any chance of Chryed being in the spoilers tonight ?

Hi there :) I hadn't even thought about the spoilers - I have no idea! I'm assuming not (that seems to be the default setting these days :( )
    I guess I'll wait up to find out but not holding my breath - tho I kind of remember Laura or KBambi said Syed was in next Friday's episode?
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there :) I hadn't even thought about the spoilers - I have no idea! I'm assuming not (that seems to be the default setting these days :( )
    I guess I'll wait up to find out but not holding my breath - tho I kind of remember Laura or KBambi said Syed was in next Friday's episode?

Syed's in this Friday episode :) Not sure if they are this weeks set of spoilers, but I doubt it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I want to go to bed,:yawn: early start but thought I would try and hold on to see! Hope you are ok ? :)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Thank you Lyra for your report yesterday, I knew there was something I forgot to mention, sorry :o but I enjoyed reading :D

Thanks Mads for yours too :D Sounds like you enjoyed it a lot :D

And Thanks Jenn for yours also :D

I love report reading :D

I would have written more but I have a terrible memory! :o Oh, just remembered that when Johnny first came on stage at the beginning of the show (after singing I Am Who I Am with the rest of the cast) he peered into the audience, shielding his eyes, to look for the Chryedians, so we all cheered and waved our arms and he laughed :D And he looked really happy to be on stage, I think as much as he enjoys playing Christian in EE he also loves having a live audience reacting to his performance in a theatre! Also, throughout the show, they were paying tribute to gay actors and Johnny did one, I can't remember who it was to but Kenny Everett springs to mind so it might have been him! Anyway, it was really beautiful. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have written more but I have a terrible memory! :o Oh, just remembered that when Johnny first came on stage at the beginning of the show (after singing I Am Who I Am with the rest of the cast) he peered into the audience, shielding his eyes, to look for the Chryedians, so we all cheered and waved our arms and he laughed :D And he looked really happy to be on stage, I think as much as he enjoys playing Christian in EE he also loves having a live audience reacting to his performance in a theatre! Also, throughout the show, they were paying tribute to gay actors and Johnny did one, I can't remember who it was to but Kenny Everett springs to mind so it might have been him! Anyway, it was really beautiful. :)

It is lovely of you to share with us what you remember,then it feels a little bit like all the thread was there - thank you :)
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing in the detailed spoilers, just a few mentions about the football team.

Just watched the ep - I love AJ :D He and Masood make a great double act!

Great report Mads :D I could have sworn Johnny looked right at me and blew a kiss but that's probably wishful thinking :cool: And during the interval when a few of us got out of our seats to chat, I found myself having to move slightly to the side because Lynda Baron casually moved through us to get back to her seat, which was about two rows directly behind me :p
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip! I look forward to your feedback, and thanks! :D
    Yipee :D Glad you enjoyed it :)
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    It's sounds like a great weekend :) Look forward to reading your report once you have had a good rest.:)
    Glad you all had such a fab time : )
    And Thanks Jenn for yours also : D

Thanks all! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jenn for the info about the spoilers or lack of them!

Goodnight everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.