Options

Sarah Millican..................is there a single panel show she wont appear on ??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Urm.... where did I give you the impression that I'm trying to "change" your mind about Sarah Millican? lol

I'm simply saying discussing her and having a thread for her keeps her in your minds and attentions. If you really didn't like her, you'd just move on and not want to waste a second thinking about her.

I can only think you're a masochist or there's something about her you actually like.

No, it is a tool to avoid her copious embarrassing tv appearances, buy warning when she is on.

We don't need or require your permission or approval.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it is a tool to avoid her copious embarrassing tv appearances, buy warning when she is on.

We don't need or require your permission or approval.

Well said, we must all stay vigilant and post red alerts when necessary. I also don't get why people read this post when it is obvious in the title what we are discussing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Alert, Red alert

BBC1 tonight 10.35, Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow with SM, you have been warned
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Red Alert, Red alert

BBC1 tonight 10.35, Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow with SM, you have been warned

Thanks. How often has she appeared on this?! You'd think after one appearance they'd have learned that Sarah Millican ought not to be in any programme with the word 'comedy' in the title.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Red Alert, Red alert

Thanks for that! Could have been caught out by that one. I really don't like Michael McIntyre either, but I didn't know about it so could have turned over accidentally....:eek:

But thanks to you...forewarned is forearmed.:D
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like Michael McIntyre so would have avoided that one anyway but now I'm thinking I might see if she says cake, fanny or anything else from her repertoire.
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like Michael McIntyre so would have avoided that one anyway but now I'm thinking I might see if she says cake, fanny or anything else from her repertoire.

I think that's a pretty safe bet.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the way she tells her 'stories' to be quite patronising. The way she slows down when telling a story about cake and usually a guy who is under the thumb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's from Sunderland as well *cringe*.
  • Options
    best boybest boy Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Alert, Red alert

I'll definitely be recording this. Be interesting to see which is funnier. McIntyre. Millican. Or lung cancer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look out. She's on Frank Skinner on Dave giggling at Skinner. There is no one less funny than him so she must be putting it on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look out. She's on Frank Skinner on Dave giggling at Skinner. There is no one less funny than him so she must be putting it on.

You can't escape her can you :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't escape her can you :eek:

Anyone who says she isn't hard to avoid is kidding themselves.

I have never known anyone to be on the box (and radio, so no escape even there) as much as Millican. It's truly crazy and unprecedented.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's also on a repeat of Live At The Apollo on BBC1 Sat night, she's the main host!
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Because of posters like Joe_Zel trying to tell us what we can and cannot say (after 50 pages too!), I resolve to be even more observant and report every possible sighting of the lesser spotted Millican immediately.

Mine will probably mostly be middle of the night stuff - but if I can save one poor soul from catching sight of her, it's worth it.
  • Options
    Re-MinderRe-Minder Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Alert, Red alert

Sid James died on stage at the Sunderland Empire, heres hoping a similar fate awaits SM's............ Career.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because of posters like Joe_Zel trying to tell us what we can and cannot say (after 50 pages too!), I resolve to be even more observant and report every possible sighting of the lesser spotted Millican immediately.

Mine will probably mostly be middle of the night stuff - but if I can save one poor soul from catching sight of her, it's worth it.

I for one am very grateful for everyone's efforts!

To be honest it's the SOUND of her that alarms me more than the sight. You can't even suggest she has a face for radio (the airwaves of which she clogs up too :mad:), because easy on the ears she ain't! :(
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,026
    Forum Member
    Just had a thought...there are all those celeb versions of programmes she could pop in...Coach Trip, Come Dine with Me, Embarrassing Bodies...she's probably already drawn up a list to keep her occupied till 2020.
  • Options
    Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find i cannot turn on the telly each weekend with out seeing her smug face, like last night. She just is not that funny annoying yes funny no. I once seen a book show with Ann Robinson and she was on it one of her choices was a self help book it did'nt surprise me. I can't stand this woman and never will. :mad::mad::mad:
    Rant over.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know which events she's in at the Olympics? High jump maybe?
  • Options
    Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know which events she's in at the Olympics? High jump maybe?

Knowing her all of them along with hosting and doing commentating. Would'nt surprise me.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    She's also on a repeat of Live At The Apollo on BBC1 Sat night, she's the main host!

Thanks for the warning and I think this demands a RED WARNING ALERT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This over saturation doesn't last. Look at Vic Reeves - he was everywhere in the 90s despite Bob being the funny one. The same with Ant and Dec - they hosted everything going. It's wise to make your money while you're popular but Sarah has gone way too far and accepted every TV appearance she can. People get fed up, tastes change and the work will dry up. Soon enough she'll be off and the next fame hungry one trick pony will appear. That's my hope anyway but you never know because Michael McIntyre and his bouncing about, overly happy, irritating voiced persona is way past it's sell by and he's still everywhere too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This over saturation doesn't last. Look at Vic Reeves - he was everywhere in the 90s despite Bob being the funny one. The same with Ant and Dec - they hosted everything going. It's wise to make your money while you're popular but Sarah has gone way too far and accepted every TV appearance she can. People get fed up, tastes change and the work will dry up. Soon enough she'll be off and the next fame hungry one trick pony will appear. That's my hope anyway but you never know because Michael McIntyre and his bouncing about, overly happy, irritating voiced persona is way past it's sell by and he's still everywhere too.

You'd think so wouldn't you? Everyone else, Horne and Cordon, McIntyre, Moyles has had the good sense to see they are over exposed, Ant and Dec went to America didn't they?

But this thread itself is over a year old, so what does that tell you about Millican?

A world of her own? Mass overexposure and lots of cake.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

well you are wrong there.
This discussion has been closed.