Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Oh he's seen it:DGlad it made him hahahahaha:p

You're slow:p

Hey, I was going to object - but Guess you're right :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Those muscles weren't built in MacDonalds! Think there's been some really serious gym work over the last year - he probably looks as he said he wanted to in that programme with Kenzie.

Some of his friends are into intensive workouts/personal training aren't they? We'll have to see if he starts slipping back into the fast food habits now he's here. Maybe not if The Minz is coming to join him, And JJ works in a gym too. Though I had to laugh at JJ's tweet about John doing that workout with him - then going for a MaccyD :D

Hate to say this - but I rather liked the slimmer John :o but the muscled one is a hunk!:eek:

Given the state of our summer, there might not be much of a chance to inspect the six pack though :(

Know what you mean about the slimmer John - though the hunky one is good too. It's the sensitive and funny personality that makes him different - and he still seems to have that, thanks goodness ;)
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Those muscles weren't built in MacDonalds! Think there's been some really serious gym work over the last year - he probably looks as he said he wanted to in that programme with Kenzie.

Some of his friends are into intensive workouts/personal training aren't they? We'll have to see if he starts slipping back into the fast food habits now he's here. Maybe not if The Minz is coming to join him, And JJ works in a gym too. Though I had to laugh at JJ's tweet about John doing that workout with him - then going for a MaccyD :D

Hate to say this - but I rather liked the slimmer John :o but the muscled one is a hunk!:eek:

Given the state of our summer, there might not be much of a chance to inspect the six pack though :(

Yeah,'im pretty sure about that lol,lot's of hard work,and the right diet too;)

I think we got used seeing him slimmer,now it's a bit of a shock lol:D:p

Even if it was hot,not sure you would get a peek:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay, it's been a fun day but I really need to get some rest...:yawn:

So goodnight JJAT :)

:p:);) Our boy's back! ;):):p

Sleep tight :sleep: :sleep:

Lindy xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night Lindy:)
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that ;) Not that I'm competitive in any way at all!! :o:p

I just wanted to share.....honest :D

Well John did tweet out the one you posted :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find it sweet that he's still in touch with Sunshine(If the rumours are true):p,they used to wind each other up sooo much in the house:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    I find it sweet that he's still in touch with Sunshine(If the rumours are true):p,they used to wind each other up sooo much in the house:eek::D

It's great yes, and it looks like Rachel 2 was in touch too, I imagine he's got in touch with a few, if he hasn't been in touch all along.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that, if you worked out hard enough, you could eat pretty much what you liked.
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all - surprised to see we still don't have a new thread - oh well. I've everything packed up for when we do leave. I will just keep the tea,coffee, kettle, milk and mugs out

Lovely video welcoming John back to these shores. Glad he saw them! Like kfb I'm not on twitter either but thank you all for the explanations.

Sun is shining and hope John is happy he is back here. Does the Minz arrive on the day after the Olympics start?

Have a good day one and all. Hope we are all settled in our new home when I get back later.
  • Options
    ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning JJat morning Nyannie.:)

See you all later love the new videos's
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Good Morning JJat

still no move then, no man in a van, has turned up yet :confused:

i don,t understand it
    we've had lots of viewings
    perhaps D.S has put, to high a price on us
    and they can't sell the joint
    trying to be greedy, knowing we are very
    special :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)

Still in this dingy old thread are we... what's going on, are we the poor relations? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i saw them both on his timeline muggins :D

Turns out it was an API problem with twitter! John's timeline stopped at 6:43 last evening and didn't re-start until I turned Hootsuite on this morning lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently JJ has tweeted:

Maybe a little cheeky appearance on bbbots with my boy. Will be weird to go back to see the mad house

:eek: I never thought he'd do it !! :eek:

*If this is definite....I see a 'maybe' in there*
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe a little cheeky appearance on bbbots with my boy. Will be weird to go back to see the mad house

i haven,t seen this lindy who tweeted it jj bird :confused:
    and i follow him :o

good morn lindy by the way :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i haven,t seen this lindy who tweeted it jj bird :confused:
    and i follow him :o

good morn lindy by the way :D

Morning georgy :)

I don't do twitter but look on Facebook :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning georgy :)

I don't do twitter but look on Facebook :)

which one :confused:

i found it :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm told he's in talks with them. Somebody e-mailed them asking and they said they are talking to him about it, wtte.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I'm told he's in talks with them. Somebody e-mailed them asking and they said they are talking to him about it, wtte.

Makes sense - thanks Ali :)

Got to go now - BBL :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for bringing it over, can't see it on his timeline and am not on the Fb group anymore. I'd like to be able to see all the info on here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for bringing it over, can't see it on his timeline and am not on the Fb group anymore. I'd like to be able to see all the info on here :)

Me too - but needs must, sometimes.......;) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too - but needs must, sometimes.......;) :)

So did he delete that tweet, as it's not on his timeline - or is my twitter playing up again lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So did he delete that tweet, as it's not on his timeline - or is my twitter playing up again lol

i didn't see the tweet
    but i saw it on JJ8irds facebook
    does that help :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i didn't see the tweet
    but i saw it on JJ8irds facebook
    does that help :D

It's been explained to me now, thanks Sue *waves to twitter* :D
This discussion has been closed.