Options

If only they Knew Deana is so popular ...

***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
Forum Member
✭✭
I find it so good that all the housemates are so unaware of how Popular and respected Deana is out here, she has done so well and kept her dignity ..... all those who think its better to side with Conor have messed up so bad and only when they come out will they see how wrong they were ........ damage is done now though! if they are that fake and cant think for themselves thats their probem. Deana is a worthy winner in my opinion and i hope she does win, i would love it ..... those lot wont be able to believe it ha!

NEVER LET BULLIES WIN

Comments

• Options
    kimbeekimbee Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    I find it so good that all the housemates are so unaware of how Popular and respected Deana is out here, she has done so well and kept her dignity ..... all those who think its better to side with Conor have messed up so bad and only when they come out will they see how wrong they were ........ damage is done now though! if they are that fake and cant think for themselves thats their probem. Deana is a worthy winner in my opinion and i hope she does win, i would love it ..... those lot wont be able to believe it ha!

NEVER LET BULLIES WIN

except she is not popular! she just has peoples SYMPATHY because of conor. if he went then deana would follow him out next because she would lose her sympathy get out of jail free card. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Deana fans vote to save LukeA thus eliminating her main rival?
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i for one do not support her based on sympathy it's because she stands up for herself and i respect that.
  • Options
    clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Deana - she will slay them all :)
  • Options
    sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her from the start, its getting tiring people assuming she only has fans because of Connor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimbee wrote: »
    except she is not popular! she just has peoples SYMPATHY because of conor. if he went then deana would follow him out next because she would lose her sympathy get out of jail free card. :rolleyes:

Maybe for some but not all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i for one do not support her based on sympathy it's because she stands up for herself and i respect that.

same and she is genuinely a nice girl and in the clips that never make the highlight show she can be really funny!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NEVER LET BULLIES WIN

Deana is massively popular on every single BB forum poll - not just this one - so it really is going to be so interesting to see how they all react when they come out and find out how wrongly they guessed the audience's allegiances ... ;)
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    townrain wrote: »

No, Lauren got less votes than Luke A because she wasn't voted enough for by her own fans therefore was evicted. You can't always blame it on others. If Lauren fans were so desperate for he to stay in, they should have voted more for her. Simple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    I liked her from the start, its getting tiring people assuming she only has fans because of Connor.

me too:D its just clutching at straws saying she only has fans because of that thing Conor .... hes done her no Favours
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think anyone wanted to choose between them both and that's why it was so close tonight. I personally didn't vote for either and I am a Deana fan
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved her from day 1, desperado's how about dropping these straw clutching claims?!!!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really do like Deana and always have ... i just like her calmness and kindness! I think shes a genuine person
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

NEVER LET BULLIES WIN

We don't know if Deana is popular or not though...we did think Lauren was but look what happened tonight.

As for it's a choice between Deana and Conor perhaps that is just down to the housemates thinking Conor is the more entertaining to be around? And surely look at Caroline...best buds with Conor yet respectful to Deana (well until tonight so I hear).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone wanted to choose between them both and that's why it was so close tonight. I personally didn't vote for either and I am a Deana fan

Agreed, don't know any fans of Deana that voted for Luke A just to get Lauren out. With Adam, Deana, Lauren and Luke, they get a lot of support that overlaps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why I think Adam will win, nobody in the house thinks he's a threat:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana is massively popular on every single BB forum poll - not just this one - so it really is going to be so interesting to see how they all react when they come out and find out how wrongly they guessed the audience's allegiances ... ;)

ohhhhh yeaahhhhh :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me too:D its just clutching at straws saying she only has fans because of that thing Conor .... hes done her no Favours

I also liked her from the start and feel that if she had not been so badly abused then her character and beauty would have come through even more strongly - she has been through the most appalling ordeal in there - and is emerging with her dignity intact and her courage a cause of real awe and admiration - and I know I am not alone in these feelings ...

Go, Deana ... you are getting close to the home stretch, now ... stay strong ... and you will do it ... :cool:
  • Options
    kimbeekimbee Posts: 432
    Forum Member

Yes. Her fans on here were open about voting for luke a because they were angry with laurens fans for being happy when shivonne was evicted. Now they are backtracking because they fear lauren fans will take revenge but they were so open about it a few days ago its untrue.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimbee wrote: »
    Yes. Her fans on here were open about voting for luke a because they were angry with laurens fans for being happy when shivonne was evicted. Now they are backtracking because they fear lauren fans will take revenge but they were so open about it a few days ago its untrue.

Nope. Lauren's fan's simply didn't vote enough for her. Stop trying to make excuses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also liked her from the start and feel that if she had not been so badly abused then her character and beauty would have come through even more strongly - she has been through the most appalling ordeal in there - and is emerging with her dignity intact and her courage a cause of real awe and admiration - and I know I am not alone in these feelings ...

Go, Deana ... you are getting close to the home stretch, now ... stay strong ... and you will do it ... :cool:

Well put Violet, couldn't have said it better myself! And even at this very moment they are still saying nasty and vindictive things behind her back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that is the choice which most Deana fans made ...

I abstained from voting tonight as I found them both likable and didn't want to dirty my hands ...

BB production team take note ... you will have lost money ... but you should be ashamed of yourselves for more than that ... this has become a morally bankrupt series now ... :mad:
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    sweetmiss wrote: »

Agreed, I think her detractors just want to see it that way but we know the score. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

totally agree :D she has done so well!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really do like Deana and always have ... i just like her calmness and kindness! I think shes a genuine person

Yup this is the reason I like her as well