Options

Ronan Keating is a crybaby

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »

Agreed! "I feel like a failure." You should luv, you cheated on your beautiful wife and broke your kids hearts! Stop moaning and accept responsibility for being a tit.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, serves him right.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2175856/Ronan-Keating-perfect-family-biggest-mistake-life.html

Does anyone still like him? I mean buy his calender, buy his music and watch his show? I personally think he has an ego the size of Mars and completely talentless. Smug, rude pretty much sum him up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Daisydoes wrote: »
    Agreed! "I feel like a failure." You should luv, you cheated on your beautiful wife and broke your kids hearts! Stop moaning and accept responsibility for being a tit.

I agree , maybe if he had kept it in his pants they would not have drifted apart !
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisydoes wrote: »

Was the marriage already in trouble before he had the affair with the backing dancer though? Perhaps they were already heading for a split.....who knows?
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Save it for the ex-wife, not us, Ronan.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How he can complain about being alone is laughable.. If you had kept it in your pants Mr you wouldn't be alone .your wife and kids would be at your side
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to recall him having a right hissy fit a few years ago... a lot of musicians were insulting each other, but they couldn't be arsed to even take notice of him because he was that crap.

It was an amusing time... him and James Blunt were both in the same boat. Pair of losers have had their 5 mins of fame.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does he have something to promote therefore trying to grab a few headlines?:yawn:
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I used to have a massive crush on him about 5 years ago :o:o:o

It wasn't the affair that made me go off him, I had already gone off him about a year before that.

I must say though, I was SO shocked when I found out about the affair...he really was the last person I thought would do something like that.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked his song about the rollercoaster. That's the only time anything of his made an impression on me.

You'd think anyone who could sing, 'Life is a rollercoaster; you just gotta ride it,' would be philosophical about being on a downward trend.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an amusing time... him and James Blunt were both in the same boat. Pair of losers have had their 5 mins of fame.
    How is Blunt a loser?, maybe I just haven't kept up with the goings on
  • Options
    guenevereguenevere Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why doesn't he go back to his wife and REALLY make a go of it? I know that they tried for a year, but what happened there to cause a terminal split? They were a beautiful couple, he's been an idiot, but can they not make it work ? - or does he/she not want to?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had a longtime affair, I doubt he's still into his wife. And I'd like to think that Yvonne has used the past two years to get over the initial hurt and the fact that he doesn't love her anymore. She seems to be at peace with her life now.

I suspect Ronan doesn't miss Yvonne as a lover or wife. I think he's missing his picture perfect image and his comfortable family life. You can't have it both ways, Ronan.
  • Options
    OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He failed to maintain his marriage vows so he should feel like a failure.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He cheated, he messed up. Too bad.

He had it all and still it seemingly wasn't enough. It's unlikely he'll find that again once the everyday mundanities set in once more. Perhaps they were already drifting apart, but it didn't take him long to start looking elsewhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    How is Blunt a loser?, maybe I just haven't kept up with the goings on

His music was horrendous... and no credible musicians took him seriously, where is he now?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Was the marriage already in trouble before he had the affair with the backing dancer though? Perhaps they were already heading for a split.....who knows?
    If he had any respect for his wife and kids he should have split first and then he'd be free to start a relationship, rather than his sneaking around while still pretending to be the perfect family man and having it off with the backing dancer.
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keaton has a face just made to slap!

A really smug, arrogant person who was so over-rated. Can't sing at all. His only 'talent' was finding yet another cover version to be overly 'Oirish' on :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to recall him having a right hissy fit a few years ago... a lot of musicians were insulting each other, but they couldn't be arsed to even take notice of him because he was that crap.

Bit harsh on Blunt, who - whatever you think of his music - has always seemed a decent enough guy!

Agree about Ronan. Just a big cry baby.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His music was horrendous... and no credible musicians took him seriously, where is he now?
    So he's a loser since in your mind he made music for the braindead. He's made some crummy stuff but he's a fairly competent musician in my eyes, nothing groundbreaking of course

His first two albums reached #1 here and achieved Platinum status, his third reached a respectable #4 so I don't think he's quite on the breadline just yet. Seems to be you have a holier than thou attitude from the vibe i'm getting

Anyway this is going off topic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is an exceptionally dull fellow. I can almost imagine him having someone do a risk assessment on any potential fanny he may fall into. I think his penis must be a strange grey colour as well, a bit sickly, not too arrogant, and slightly polite, if distant.

I'll give him his dues for getting any kind of record deal with one of the stupidest voices in pop; like an asphyxiated Jewish comedian.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    If he had any respect for his wife and kids he should have split first and then he'd be free to start a relationship, rather than his sneaking around while still pretending to be the perfect family man and having it off with the backing dancer.

Agree completely that he was bang out of order having an affair, but I'm wondering if it was the symptom of something going wrong with his marriage rather than the cause.

There were definitely suggestions from the outset he married Yvonne way too hastily after his mother's death, almost as if he was using her as a substitute for his late mum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a MASSIVE Boyzone fan, Ronan was my favourite. What pisses me off so much about him is the way in which he preached a holier than thou attitude all the time and acted as if he was 100%innocent and nice and a wonderful family man. Then he goes and has a 7month affair? Like WTF? He BS'd on about his family all the time but it obviously meant SFA to him when he was riding his private dancer. He is such a tit, I have no sympathy for him.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IrishChick wrote: »
    I was a MASSIVE Boyzone fan, Ronan was my favourite. What pisses me off so much about him is the way in which he preached a holier than thou attitude all the time and acted as if he was 100%innocent and nice and a wonderful family man. Then he goes and has a 7month affair? Like WTF? He BS'd on about his family all the time but it obviously meant SFA to him when he was riding his private dancer. He is such a tit, I have no sympathy for him.

I shouldn't laugh.:D:D