Forum Member
    Where did you buy it for £18?
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Where did you buy it for £18?

Blockbuster online pre-owned and none of the codes had been used so i got the launch day tracks and cars. I got it when they was giving 10% for jubilee
    It's £19.99 at mo http://market.blockbuster.co.uk/product/xbox-360/xbox-360-games/262175/forza-motorsport-4.htm
  • Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Here's the full E3 Forza Horizon presentation with Playground Games. link
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spent more time on Forza 4 yesterday and i'm really enjoying it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know a good steering wheel ? I want one with gear shift and cluth. The official xbox does not feel realistic at all.
  • Options
    User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on your budget.....If you really are insistant on having a clutch and an actual gear stick you probably need to look at Fanatec racing wheels, but they will cost you...ie £300 upwards..

I use a few wheels but tend to use the MS Wireless Racing Wheel (not to be confused with the new MS wireless 'speed' wheel) the most. It has paddle shifts etc but as I also run with clutch I have remapped the buttons so I can press the clutch and gear at the same time.

Tell us what your budget is....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which cars do you guys like using for each class and which do you find are better in each class?

Atm i'm finding the Diablo GT is tearing up S class :D hehe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's a new free car waiting for Forza players to download, the 2013 Viper GTS as featured in the E3 Forza Horizon demo. It's an Autovista model too. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2 laps of the Top Gear Test Track with the new Viper GTS here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else get sent a Unicorn the other day? The 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale? pic

I also got sent a Cerbera Speed 12 with a pretty swanky Maple Valley livery, looks nice! pic

Took a bonus shot of the new SRT GTS Viper on a lap round the Alps, a car I'm totally in love with. pic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Downloaded the viper today it's a beaut.
    Haven't had any unicorn cars yet :( also why are their idiots online who drive around creating crashes? lol some plank took me out earlier i was doing really well too was 1st ended up finishing 4th because of the plank.
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juy car pack -

2011 McLaren 59 GT MP4-12C GT3
    • 1973 AMC Gremlin X
    2012 Ascari KZ1R
    • 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
    • 1952 Hudson Hornet
    1954 Jaguar XK12
    1956 Lotus Eleven
    • 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
    1995 RUF CTR2
    • 2012 Spyker C8 Aileron

Looks like a good car pack, my pick of the pack would be the ascari, i love the noble that i already have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's the Trailer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Out tomorrow. :)

I only looked at the achievements to this game yesterday and realised they are actually really well made, none of them are online achievements (bar the Porche DLC). There's one for owning the 5 most expensive cars in the game, and one for owning all the Ferrari's. That's expensive! I have long way to go as I only have around 130 cars in my garage and most of them are the cheaper cars heh.
  • Options
    STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Out tomorrow. :)

I only looked at the achievements to this game yesterday and realised they are actually really well made, none of them are online achievements (bar the Porche DLC). There's one for owning the 5 most expensive cars in the game, and one for owning all the Ferrari's. That's expensive! I have long way to go as I only have around 130 cars in my garage and most of them are the cheaper cars heh.

I've got both the achievements for owning the 5 most expensive cars in the game and also the 'Ferrari Collecter' achievement as well. I'm currently closing in on getting the 'Bucket List' achievement, I'm currently 92.5% complete in career mode, so not long to go now :)

I've not yet got the Porche DLC but will be getting it soon for the extra events and achievements. I hope Turn 10 eventually bring out a Track pack in the future, but it seems doubtful they will now unfortunatley.

I've got a sneaky suspicion Turn 10 are hard at work on developing Forza 5 which I have a gut feeling will be a launch title for the new Xbox console rumoured to be revealed next year. I really can't see them releasing a new Forza on the Xbox 360 because there isn't much more they can add to the series for the current generation.

Really looking forward to Forza Horizon though, roll on October :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    I've got both the achievements for owning the 5 most expensive cars in the game and also the 'Ferrari Collecter' achievement as well. I'm currently closing in on getting the 'Bucket List' achievement, I'm currently 92.5% complete in career mode, so not long to go now :)

I've not yet got the Porche DLC but will be getting it soon for the extra events and achievements. I hope Turn 10 eventually bring out a Track pack in the future, but it seems doubtful they will now unfortunatley.

I've got a sneaky suspicion Turn 10 are hard at work on developing Forza 5 which I have a gut feeling will be a launch title for the new Xbox console rumoured to be revealed next year. I really can't see them releasing a new Forza on the Xbox 360 because there isn't much more they can add to the series for the current generation.

Really looking forward to Forza Horizon though, roll on October :)

Yeah I was looking at your achievements last night and comparing which is what made me realise how crap mine were. Your driver lvl is sky high too, I put hundreds of hours into this game but not enough into events and season play! I'm trying to knock out a couple of events a day and hopefully will get to the end by Christmas :o. How many events have you done now?

Although nothing has been announced T10 are definitely at work on FM5, that's one of the reasons why they sought out partnership with Playground Games for Forza Horizon is to keep us fans happy while the main team developer the next installment. The progress made from FM3 to FM4 was mindblowing, the physics model, the graphics, everything. I cannot wait to see what they achieve with FM5. I also believe it will be a launch or early title for Nextbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really enjoying the July car pack, the Lotus Eleven is one crazy car haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I was looking at your achievements last night and comparing which is what made me realise how crap mine were. Your driver lvl is sky high too, I put hundreds of hours into this game but not enough into events and season play! I'm trying to knock out a couple of events a day and hopefully will get to the end by Christmas :o. How many events have you done now?

Although nothing has been announced T10 are definitely at work on FM5, that's one of the reasons why they sought out partnership with Playground Games for Forza Horizon is to keep us fans happy while the main team developer the next installment. The progress made from FM3 to FM4 was mindblowing, the physics model, the graphics, everything. I cannot wait to see what they achieve with FM5. I also believe it will be a launch or early title for Nextbox.

Same as what i'm doing lol i spent too much time messing around when first got it so now ploughing through events lol.
  • Options
    far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Just picked this up today, can't believe I didn't get it earlier, loving it so far... :D
  • Options
    STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member

I'm not too sure how many events I've done altogether, but know it's over the 1000 mark. It's hard going now though as the only events I have left to do are the World Tour events (the ones with the 2 heats per event) which are so far taking me ages to get through. I'm doing about 2 or 3 races most nights and I'm currently at 95% complete so getting there slowly but surely :)

I'm looking forward to Forza Horizon though. From what I've seen on You Tube, it looks awsome and nice to see some night racing has been thrown in to the game as well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone up for some races online Wednesday night say from about 7.30pm? if so feel free to add me hopefully my net is settled now so should be good to go.
    Or add me anyway if you fancy some races other times i'm normally on forza 4.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are these 'car clubs' all about then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really enjoying the game so far, but the cost of the DLC has left a bitter taste, it's ridiculous!
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Anyone up for some races online Wednesday night say from about 7.30pm? if so feel free to add me hopefully my net is settled now so should be good to go.
    Or add me anyway if you fancy some races other times i'm normally on forza 4.

add my boy, l3th4l x ragez

hes currently loving forza, 2d you should as well
  • Options
    User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    far2cool wrote: »
    What are these 'car clubs' all about then?

The car clubs are what you make them...

If there's a group of you that race online together it's a cool feature that allows you to have your own club, you can share cars with everyone else via the club garage and race together online. You can also filter leaderboard times on just your club members so you can see how you stack up in comparison. Also there are leaderboards for all the clubs and it's good competition to try and beat other clubs...the club I'm in for instance is ranked #5 overall in XClass.

How it works in our club (which is called 9THC) is that we're all better at different things. I'm a very quick driver but not so great on doing paintjobs and some cars I struggle to tune to exactly what I want. Others in the club are excellent at tuning but suck at racing, they enjoy creating really quick tunes for us, so it's a useful partnership. When one of us goes online and joins the online lobbies we'll send out a club invite and any members online that fancy a race will join the lobby, we then go off into quick race together or create one of our own public lobbies. It helps having a few friendly people on yourside if things get messy in the lobbies and you need to kick out crashers and trouble makers.

There's around 25 members in our club and we've got 5 of us into the top 50 leaderboards overall for Xclass (it's the only class we race). Just through competing against each other we've personally shot up the leaderboards, I'm up to 38th now overall in Xclass and wouldn't of got there without some of the tuners in the club sharing tips and exchanging ideas. Some of boys and me have top 10 times on certain tracks and it's down to sharing tunes/advice with each other....the tunes that'll never make it to storefront and we won't share (likewise other clubs won't share out top tunes). We're the annoying geeks that are 5-10 secs a lap quicker per lap than your average players, but then again we're super competitive and probably need lives :cool:

We also have rivalries with other clubs and it adds to the overall experience, there's not much negative about the car clubs, apart from the organised 'crash team clubs' who go out their way to disrupt as many online races as possible...T10 have announced a fix they're working on to stop them being a pain.

If you want to be in a 'good' club then start checking out the top of the leaderboards and noting which clubs the fast drivers are in and send an invite. Other people form clubs with just their mates and don't get too competitive about it and race for fun. If you race online and have a mic then it won't be long you're invited to one if you start talking and getting on with those in the lobbies. It's how I met my current club. Also it helps racing with people you trust, it's so frustrating overtaking slow players who just ram you as you try and pass, that doesn't happen with friends.

BTW to other posters, I've changed my tag to 'Tralphium' incase anyone's looking for a race etc...