Options

WhiteRoom Task Sara, Connor and Luke S

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing ever goes right with these big twists. Weeks of hype, and now the 3 housemates taking part aren't really the ones that would have got the viewers excited... seriously, Sara? Luke S? who gives a sh*t.

True. I neither like nor dislike either of them particularly, but find them both very dull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I wonder how they were picked :confused:

It says on the website that the four housemates with the least number of nominations to date were eligible, but only three were allowed to go in. They were Conor, LukeS & Sara because Scott said he didn't want to as he doesn't like tasks.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,750
    Forum Member
    - dont usually swear - but ffs !!!
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    BB must think we are stupid

Luke S and Conor

we have said those two for days
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MeganG wrote: »
    It says on the website that the four housemates with the least number of nominations to date were eligible, but only three were allowed to go in. They were Conor, LukeS & Sara because Scott said he didn't want to as he doesn't like tasks.

It is a pity Scott isn't in instead of Conor.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because all of you don't like these particular Hm's does not mean nobody likes them.There are plenty interested in this task, myself for one.
    I reckon Luke S will win it and Conor will take the cash and leave.
  • Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A BB set up to give their favourite a consolation prize of £25,000, now that they know he can't beat Deana???
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member

Adam definitely has less nominations overall than Conor :confused:
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

if thats the case scott should be in there
    since when do hms choose weather or not to do tasks
  • Options
    curnowcurnow Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Day 57: The White Room task
    1 hour ago

Brace yourself, the House is about to experience it's biggest shake up yet.

Big Brother called our remaining nine housemates to the living room to fill them in on why exactly there is a big white building in the garden.

The White Room task is a four day challenge designed to divide the House and hand one housemate a free pass to the final.

The four housemates with the least nomination votes to date – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'. Scott dropped out straight away saying, "I really don't like tasks. I don't mind at all not doing it."

Sara hopes the prize is a party. She clearly wasn't listening to the money can't buy part.

Once inside The White Room, they will be told what the prize is.

Big Brother has given Sara, Conor and Luke S white suits to wear. Both Conor and Luke S are determined to win. Will Sara manage to get one over on this competitive pair?

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hahaha - suppose BB couldn`t risk do something which involved luck ... like picking names out of a hat.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Of course Conor would be given this opportunity no suprise tbh.

I know, we could have written the script ourselves!
  • Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL when Scott finds out what its about he will be fuming, silly boy
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why those three in particular?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem rather contrived. The criteria to enter could easily be fashioned to get the three people BB want in there.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er, but Conor's had more votes than Becky, Adam, and Ashleigh. Why wasn't Adam eligible?

Edit: I guess it just means based on the latest nominations.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of those 3 deserve to be in the final. All should have went early door. Complete waste of HMs especially given some of the ones that left.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Just because all of you don't like these particular Hm's does not mean nobody likes them.There are plenty interested in this task, myself for one.
    I reckon Luke S will win it and Conor will take the cash and leave.

Can`t help but wonder what your response would have been if this had happened last year to our favourite Aaron ....
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,121
    Forum Member
    The four housemates with the least nomination votes to date – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'.

wtf, unique way to keep Adam out of the running wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Silly really, offering a pass to the final to those with the least nominations, meaning they are the ones who are least likely to need it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    if thats the case scott should be in there
    since when do hms choose weather or not to do tasks

They had a minute to decide which three of the four eligible would go in. Scott bowed out & made his excuses. IMO giving them this choice was the only random thing involved in the selection.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    Just about the worst result imaginable?

yep - it was a given though wasn't it that luke S :yawn: or Connor :mad: would come out of this task on top! It was made for them imho.

I have no problem with Sara getting a buy to the final - not my favourite HM but she would no doubt be in the final anyway so it makes no odds to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the purpose of the white room anyway. So if they all stay in there then they all go to the final? Also Scott and Adam get a free pass to the final too don't they since the show is almost over. This task is to get votes for people in the white room aka the people the producers want there.

What a fix

VOTE 4 DEANA
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Theory: maybe facebook voting is down because that's how a white room evictee will be decided - could this even work?
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Oh bloody hell. I just hope Sara gets the pass to the final and either Conor or Luke S takes the 25k and leaves.

the thing is though that neither Conor or luke S deserve anything - certainly not 25k I would rather they got a pass to the final and then came out as losers than get 25k at this point. I would rather Sara get the 25k tbh even if it means she leaves.
  • Options
    swanduckswanduck Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If i'ts least nominations to date then Adam' rec'd 10 and conor rec'd 15 ?