Options

Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has always bugged me is why Callum didn't remember Jade when she first came into the show - she must've been living with her Grandmother at some stage with Sonia, so how come either she wasn't called on to look after him rather than randomly getting Toadie in, or the fact that he didn't know her anyway?
    So many questions with this storyline!

We are supposed to forget these things
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Kate genuinely does my head in!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    he hasnt changed much apart from a bit of stubble :D

That, plus the fact he looks happier in that 5 second clip that Troy did for weeks :D

I said this last time but after monday's preview it's worth repeating.. Kate looks to be going away, does she need help packing?
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    That, plus the fact he looks happier in that 5 second clip that Troy did for weeks :D

I said this last time but after monday's preview it's worth repeating.. Kate looks to be going away, does she need help packing?

If so I'll help!
  • Options
    Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If so I'll help!

Hmm. . . I thought I might go with her . . .;)
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I couldn't hate Kate any more than I already did. I was wrong! What a 24 carat bitch!
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else think that sonya was totally selfish not going to the funeral? I know what troy did to her but she should have been there for callum but as usual she put her own feelings ahead of her sons. She did the same when she left him as a baby and im wondering if shes gonna do it again when the new baby comes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »

I will also help
    If so I'll help!

see above
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I thought I couldn't hate Kate any more than I already did. I was wrong! What a 24 carat bitch!

You are not wrong there and as for rent a mouth Sophie :yawn:
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Who else was hoping for more retconning backstory revelations from Sonya and Jade's time capsule? ;)
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,089
    Forum Member
    Why did Kate have to tell Jade about her kiss with Kyle?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who else was hoping for more retconning backstory revelations from Sonya and Jade's time capsule? ;)

They could have answered loads of questions with that SL.
    Does anyone else hate the Freederm adverts, that are the sponsers
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark F wrote: »

Because in order for perfect Kate to get her man they need to be broken up first.

Urgh, Kate, loathsome character.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, agree 100%
    I think it was supposed to be 'Kate comes to her senses at the last minute and does the right thing':rolleyes: I think she just couldn't bear Kyle getting in there first.

Such a shame too, today's episode had some lovely scenes with Jade and Sonya, as well as Callum who i quite like
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty disastrous advice from that idiot Sophie : "You have to tell her". Er no, you don't, it will only make things much worse.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Jade, not Bossy too! Don't isolate yourself. There's still a way for you and Kyle.

If he ends up with the bitch next door, I'll be even angrier than I am now.

And Summer is currently rivaling Kate in the selfish stakes. Chris does everything he can to help her out, but when he tried to raise what had happened between him and Aiden she shut him down immediately. It's all about her.

I love Karl tonight. When he realised that Summer and Tash had fallen out, he bolted to his bedroom before Tash got home. No way was he getting in the middle of that gathering storm.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Poor Jade. So glad they remembered her fling with Mal Kennedy, as some may say this is Karma.

Did the guy "who only deals with family businesses" walk out on Kyle, or the contract? B/c he'll be left with a half finished job if it's the latter, and that doesn't sound like good business.

I really want Jade to give Kate a slap, but now that Kyle has said he initiated the kiss, Jade will probably not feel so bad towards Kate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sorry but tonight's episode was drivel and it seemed like it was written by 5 year olds, my 21 year old daughter was here at the time and she remarked who the hell is writing this stuff. So we have gone from hatboy to geekboy, who we know when he gets contacts and does something with his hair will suddenly become Tash's dreamboat not to mention Vanessa had taken 5 years to perfect her coffee making skills only to have people not drink it :yawn:
  • Options
    westy89westy89 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Today's episode was made awful just because of Summer "Me Me Me" Hoyland shes slowly becoming as unbearable as Kate, all she does is stomp around and complain that things aren't going her way. and the whole who sent the flowers bit i don't think thats ever been done before:rolleyes:.
    Although the line "My article on the skate park has gone down well online maybe, it was them who sent me the flowers". was quite funny although i don't think it was meant to be.
    I'm going now before I start on Kate.
    Bye Bye
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Summer is currently rivaling Kate in the selfish stakes. Chris does everything he can to help her out, but when he tried to raise what had happened between him and Aiden she shut him down immediately. It's all about her.

This made me chuckle a bit, clearly bored of talking about everyone else he tries to make the conversation about him for the first time in ages and it's completely ignored by Summer :D

Of course Kyle is more in the wrong than Kate... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I am sorry but tonight's episode was drivel and it seemed like it was written by 5 year olds, my 21 year old daughter was here at the time and she remarked who the hell is writing this stuff. So we have gone from hatboy to geekboy, who we know when he gets contacts and does something with his hair will suddenly become Tash's dreamboat not to mention Vanessa had taken 5 years to perfect her coffee making skills only to have people not drink it :yawn:

Is Geek Boy wearing a wig by the way? His hair looks really odd, especially at the sides and back, and it looks like a hairpiece to me.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »

Don't be silly. A five year old can't type. ;)
  • Options
    SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Jade as a character. The actress is good enough I think, it's just the character I don't like.

I never have, right from the begining when she was sticking her nose into other people's business, people she's only just met.

And the way she treats Kyle! He's well shot of her. I know she's been going through this Troy stuff recently, but she's always treated him like dirt. That's not to say he should get it on with Kate though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Is Geek Boy wearing a wig by the way? His hair looks really odd, especially at the sides and back, and it looks like a hairpiece to me.

lol, him with geeky glasses..will look later..i taped todays ep, so inspect it tonight :D
  • Options
    dronkuladronkula Posts: 2,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Chris about to get a new love interest? When he walked into Charlie's the barman turned to look at him? Or was that just bad editing/acting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SXTony wrote: »
    I can't stand Jade as a character. The actress is good enough I think, it's just the character I don't like.

I never have, right from the begining when she was sticking her nose into other people's business, people she's only just met.

And the way she treats Kyle! He's well shot of her. I know she's been going through this Troy stuff recently, but she's always treated him like dirt. That's not to say he should get it on with Kate though.

I agree with you, if you go through me posts, I have never liked Jade or Sonya come to that. I actually gave up today and went and did other things. Yesterday's for example felt like it was on for an hour
This discussion has been closed.