Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Styles, I cant stand the revolting idiot, but at least they are the gift that keeps on giving, in a rolleyes and chuckle way.So he's lost 10lbs by sitting by his computer justifying his existence?

Makings of a best selling book there. ;)
  • Options
    StylesStyles Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think even a colouring book would be beyond them ;)
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to read a book written by Phil, as long as he learnt the basics of punctuation first, I get breathless just reading his Facebook updates! :D
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love it if Phil wrote a book that was something along the lines of: "10 Easy Steps to a Happy Marriage" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another twitter tweet to me from Phil:

"Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days - Without Doing Any Exercise!"

The tweet comes with Phils twitter photo of himself, I dont know either to laugh or cry.
  • Options
    AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Styles wrote: »
    Another twitter tweet to me from Phil:

"Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days - Without Doing Any Exercise!"

The tweet comes with Phils twitter photo of himself, I dont know either to laugh or cry.
    Oh dear. Such a shame it's not true, otherwise the dear man would be a shadow of his former self. Have you told him his twitter has been sending you spam? And weightloss spam at that, it's ironic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear. Such a shame it's not true, otherwise the dear man would be a shadow of his former self. Have you told him his twitter has been sending you spam? And weightloss spam at that, it's ironic.

He would probably demand the spam back so he could eat it and then block me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styles wrote: »
    He would probably demand the spam back so he could eat it and then block me.

Mmmmm, deep fried spam fritters, yummy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any sightings of Em or Sister Act in the Olympic area? Only I'm sure there was a doppleganger of her in one of the online pics of Closing Ceremony Rehearsals. I've lost the damn link now, but an obese black rooted blonde and a taller more obese brunette right by her seems a possibility. ;) Especially as she's rocketing up that poll.

:( Mind no purple shirt near so maybe it's wishful thinking on my part ) Em belting out "Land of Hope and Glory" would have been quite something. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil has posted a photo of himself with the olympic rings (hes probably annoyed they did not ask him to light the cauldron) and another with Emon Holmes (who he gushes over as the best guy ever) on facebook, but this is his newest one:

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | philip chawner's fundraising page
    uk.virginmoneygiving.com
    philip chawner is raising money for Sue Ryder Care by taking part in the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. Sponsor them with Virgin Money Giving.

Is this going to be just like his daughters doing the race for life all over again? Phil maybe thinks there is a train like when he went hiking that last time.
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Styles;60314172
    Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | philip chawner's fundraising page
    uk.virginmoneygiving.com
    philip chawner is raising money for Sue Ryder Care by taking part in the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. Sponsor them with Virgin Money Giving.

Is this going to be just like his daughters doing the race for life all over again? Phil maybe thinks there is a train like when he went hiking that last time.[/QUOTE]

At least he's gotten a clue and actually has a donor page this time. But 20+stone Phil in build-a-bear shoes plus a 10K hike. Hmmm. Never happen.
  • Options
    lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    If I win the Lotto tonight I will donate some of my winnings to The Chawners. Emma would have the singing career she rightly deserves. At least with some money behind her she won't have to waste time looking for a job and she can perfect her talents. A good investment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I win the Lotto tonight I will donate some of my winnings to The Chawners. Emma would have the singing career she rightly deserves. At least with some money behind her she won't have to waste time looking for a job and she can perfect her talents. A good investment.
    Aw, you are such a sweet person. If I win the lottery tonight, I'll do the same. In fact I won't donate some of my winnings, I'll donate ALL of my winnings. Except I haven't actually bought a ticket :o
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Long time no see, l_l!!. I've so missed your wit, charm and generous spirit. So refreshing in this culture of doom and gloom.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i see the asylum let you out...hope you are coping well with freedom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay Cult of Chawner, why has no-one sponsored Phil on his 10k hike?

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=philipchawner

Come on Chawnerites, dig deep, the man's over 20 stone and he's planning on hiking 10 whole kilometres to raise money for Sue Ryder, and he'll do it wearing Build-a-Bear trainers and no socks. Bless his heart.:)
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay Cult of Chawner, why has no-one sponsored Phil on his 10k hike?

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=philipchawner

Come on Chawnerites, dig deep, the man's over 20 stone and he's planning on hiking 10 whole kilometres to raise money for Sue Ryder, and he'll do it wearing Build-a-Bear trainers and no socks. Bless his heart.:)

oh go on then...I can stretch to...ooooh....10p
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh go on then...I can stretch to...ooooh....10p

Me too. :)

And a packet of Smart Price sausages and a small tin of Spam. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just tried to donate 10p but it won't let me. :( I might have to donate a whole pound. :eek: And there's an option to leave a message, I shall need some inspiration to come up with something suitably adoring.
  • Options
    Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member

Emma is getting some of the recognition she deserves in the National Television Awards X Factor Poll on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/NationalTelevisionAwards?ref=ts

Leona Lewis has the lead, but Emma is the next ranked female contestant, currently in fifth place. Can she close the gap between her and One Direction and take fourth?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is getting some of the recognition she deserves in the National Television Awards X Factor Poll on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/NationalTelevisionAwards?ref=ts

Leona Lewis has the lead, but Emma is the next ranked female contestant, currently in fifth place. Can she close the gap between her and One Direction and take fourth?
    Oh how exciting, fancy Emma being recognised in that way:D More popular than Matt Cardle even, wow. Was there ever any truth in the rumour that they were seeing each other?
  • Options
    Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Oh how exciting, fancy Emma being recognised in that way:D More popular than Matt Cardle even, wow. Was there ever any truth in the rumour that they were seeing each other?

What I heard is that she dropped him when he refused to bathe more than monthly. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I heard is that she dropped him when he refused to bathe more than monthly. :D
    He does look a bit soiled, to be fair. :D

Emma Chawner is now is 5th place in the poll, I see she and her family have been cheating a bit by casting multiple votes though;)

I don't understand the mentality of people rigging these results by multi-voting using various nefarious methods, it doesn't make the person genuinely liked/popular/successful/sexy, just someone with a deranged fanbase. Or in Emmsy's case, a loyal family.

That being said, it would be hilarious if Emma Chawner beat One Direction as most popular X Factor act ever :D:):D
  • Options
    Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this http://soundcloud.com/fridayswithmike/mike-talks-to-the-chawner they are talking about a new show but they are saying it is won't be in the UK :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this http://soundcloud.com/fridayswithmike/mike-talks-to-the-chawner they are talking about a new show but they are saying it is won't be in the UK :confused::confused::confused:

She calls them the 'Shawner' family. :D
    They've got 'a few fans and friends' in NZ, and they're 'one of the family'. Charity work? :D:D Peter Andre - really A list innit?
    They're still moaning that the show was showing them in a bad light too.

It won't be in the UK? Perhaps the nutters on the FB 'Support the Chawners coming to NZ' are right then. Still, no airline would insure them and as it'd take at least 8 seats to accommodate them on a 24 hour flight which their poor health couldn't cope with, I think it's safe to say this 'show' is all in their heads.