Options

Myskow Omits Deana in assesment

Comments

• Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    Disgusting. She's probably earned more money for Five than any other housemate this year.
    I'm so cross. They couldn't have made it more obvious.
    This will be my last BB after Monday. Giving £50K to that undeserving, neanderthal, dimwitted nob finished it for me. I'm only going to watch on Monday to see Deana win, if not, Luke A or Adam.
    I wish I could say the same Hermione But I wll proberbly Watch CBB I know Im sad please dont hate me wish I was as strong as you :)
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saying this with Deana in my top three, so please don't shoot me! Not everything revolves around Deana:) People have different opinions and maybe Nina didn't have anything interesting to say about Deana so focused on the others?

In saying that, I think Deana is way in front in any voting so putting her down or ignoring her is their way of getting more revenue by people voting for others.

It didn't work last year and doubt it'll work this year:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted.. Deana is the one I want to mostly hear about and all they do is ignore her or talk badly about her
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cocained wrote: »
    Gutted.. Deana is the one I want to mostly hear about and all they do is ignore her or talk badly about her

And she came out on top...her and Luke S won a dinner for 2...and she didn't get a mention
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you started a thread about this. I was FURIOUS that they had just ignored Deana. It's disgusting as they should really try and be even-handed in the last few days and give all housemates equal air time.

Just to make up for it - I am going to send a few extra votes for DEANA her way!! :D
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am sure that they have done this to get the Deana fans to vote more, just like they did about leaving us guessing whether it was a single, double or even a triple eviction this week! It't pure and simple, they are messing with our heads and laughing at us. We should have the last laugh on them!

I have not voted for awhile now and I said I would never vote again after giving Conor the money last week. I do feel torn to vote for Deana in the final but I am just so angry about them taking the pi-s out of us, because that is what they are doing!
    you have it sussed,they dont care who wins,its a game to make us vote.Deana is a runaway winner and they are milking it for as much as they can.I mean Sara to win by Scott and Ash are they on another planet Luke s might even pip her to 4th
  • Options
    TitshoundTitshound Posts: 1,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are knocking more nails into their own coffin with this behaviour.

Or, should that be three coffins = Willis, Alice, and Wurzel?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Just said this on another thread. It's as if they are deliberately trying to depersonalise Deana and make her invisible. Definately has been occluded

I like "occluded"; but I expect they just ran out of time for that section of the programme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Just said this on another thread. It's as if they are deliberately trying to depersonalise Deana and make her invisible. Definately has been occluded

Next, BB will try waterboarding on Deana.

Our government covertly approves it and probably condones it at rendition centres and places like Guantanamo.

So, why can't BB.:)
  • Options
    bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There must be something going on behind the scene between BB and Deanas representatives after the Connor sexual threats.

I smell Lawyers and Writs brewing and they dont want her to win

On BBOTS in the garden they had Deana's friend on the phone, NOT her sister or mum - I do wonder if there are indeed some legal moves afoot.

BBOTS has been trying to ignore Deana's popularity for some time. They stopped Ian from saying what was being said on line the other night, and I'm sure he was about to reveal the level of support for Deana.

They constantly play down her chances of winning and dwell on any negatives.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Especially when she apparently excelled in the task to win the dinner with Luke S.

The bias on this shite is appalling, it only makes me want to vote for Deana even more. :mad:

I'm gonna vote an extra 42 times for that bots is a f****** joke
  • Options
    SocrotesSocrotes Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    That Nina is a right bitch, she has never liked Deana and always wanted Luke A to win!

What complete and utter bias towards Deana though. She bigged up Luke A for ages then said nothing about Deana. I know that she wanted Deana out and thought that she would go this week but that was totally disgusting to leave just her out when she had said nice things about all the others!

It was like Deana did not exist in the house, so furious!:mad:

It might just be that they did not air it mysteriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How they didnt include Deana in that chat was just gob smacking. Alice was working from a crib sheet so it must of been planned???

Are they now going to start telling us in force that Sara should win, Mrs gob on legs who hates all posties civil servants and lorry drivers. The wall paper of this year who was with the insiders till she realised they where losing so nominated her best mate Scott who she loves so dearly.

Its so tedious, the live show producer summed up his attitude when he hinted he would of liked to of put Deana and Conor in a room and see them fight .... horrible little man
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just hope the vots are not rigged!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On BBOTS in the garden they had Deana's friend on the phone, NOT her sister or mum - I do wonder if there are indeed some legal moves afoot.

BBOTS has been trying to ignore Deana's popularity for some time. They stopped Ian from saying what was being said on line the other night, and I'm sure he was about to reveal the level of support for Deana.

They constantly play down her chances of winning and dwell on any negatives.

It is a lot for a twenty three year old girl to have to put up with, especially after the uncompromising shite (Ordure) she had to put up with from Connor and from the other brainless pirahahas like Becky, Ash, Shiv, and Caroline put by BB into that wretched house.

In spite of how it seems, Deana really has been alone in that house all this time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was FURIOUS that they left Deana out of the media woman's interview. They had clips for everyone else!

Typical BOTS BIAS!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm voting extra hard to Deana to make up for it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complain to OFCOM!!!

Only joking. But BB BOTS should do something tomorrow to make up for ignoring Deana.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What guarantees they respect the public votes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Complain to OFCOM!!!

Only joking. But BB BOTS should do something tomorrow to make up for ignoring Deana.

May not be so far fetched cryingshame!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alexia06 wrote: »
    so why did she choose luke s and deana who impressed her most

they didnt impress her the most, they impressed big brother the most hence why she chose those two.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah , the agenda seemed to be ' lets promote LukeA again and ignore Deana '
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Why are people getting their knickers in a twist? The Deana and Luke S bits will be featured in tonight's HLs.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otto J wrote: »
    I like "occluded"; but I expect they just ran out of time for that section of the programme.

Well cut the shit Ian & Henry do. :mad:

Nina is OK, it's not up to her what they show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just makes me vote for Deana more.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The idea of anyone telling Nina Myskow to shut up about anything is quite amusing. They didn't even have the nerve to risk putting Conor in front of the panel the night he left because she was on it :D

I know but why wasn't the Deana clip shown