Options

*****Luke A Appreciation***Part 2***

Comments

• Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted in a while but I've been quietly rooting for you all. In all honestly I thought Adam would win, and he'd certainly have deserved to, but I'm more than pleased that Luke A won. Cause for celebration if one were ever needed. :p Kudos to all of you for spreading the love while others tried pushing hate. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Congratulations to all of you. Woohoooooo!!! :D:) xxxxx

thank you :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy for him :)
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Well done to Luke A. and his fans. A worthy winner--so happy for him. :)
  • Options
    iluvjohnsargiluvjohnsarg Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot you guys, appreciate the comments. Really hoped Deana would win but you can't win them all. :p

I hope you all enjoy the moment tonight :D, as much as I'm gutted Deana didn't win I can deny I'm pleased for Luke A, made me smile when I saw his reaction to winning as it clearly means the world to him. :)

Hi offthehook - as you know at lot of us voted for Deana. For some of us equal favourite and it was hard when they they were both up. I was surprised she wasn't top 2. Without Deana and Adam, Luke A wouldn't have got so far, so our appreciation is out for both sets of fans. Deana will be fine. She's an intelligent woman and will go far.
  • Options
    maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel absolutely fantastic. Finally, a truly deserving winner.

And boy, LukeA is looking so happy and that makes me feel even more fantastic:)
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Plus I think Luke A is soooo cute looking, his wife is a lucky lady. :)
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, how amazing was that!:)

Thanks for all the good wishes from others' supporters. It's much appreciated. Loved that Adam and Deana made the final three. Was really emotional and so great that Luke A and Adam got no boos.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi offthehook - as you know at lot of us voted for Deana. For some of us equal favourite and it was hard when they they were both up. I was surprised she wasn't top 2. Without Deana and Adam, Luke A wouldn't have got so far, so our appreciation is out for both sets of fans. Deana will be fine. She's an intelligent woman and will go far.

I agree, all three were winners :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »

Agreed :D.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Congrats guys - Lydia and Sara were my favourites this year but Luke A was just behind them; and becomes one of my favourite ever winners

You've done a great job of supporting him
    Red Devil wrote: »
    Congrats Luke A fans. Good guy, pleased for him

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »

He's our Mr Grey:o
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    OMG can't believe it. I'd convinced myself Deana would win. Was out tonight so haven't seen the show yet. My friend was texting me after each eviction. I drank a bottle of wine in half an hour I was so nervous.

Up to now I hadn't enjoyed this BB as much as some others because there was so much nastiness but this result was perfect. Don't think I've ever had my top 3 in the top 3.

Well done to all the outsiders. Good did conquer evil.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    He's our Mr Grey:o

Who's Grey? :D
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Luke A and all of you AMAZING supporters! You guys have been great and the best housemate won!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So happy right now! :D:D There's a lot of sour grapes on the MF though, predictably :(
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted in a while but I've been quietly rooting for you all. In all honestly I thought Adam would win, and he'd certainly have deserved to, but I'm more than pleased that Luke A won. Cause for celebration if one were ever needed. :p Kudos to all of you for spreading the love while others tried pushing hate. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Congratulations to all of you. Woohoooooo!!! :D:) xxxxx

That's an ace post Joe - warm fuzzies back at yer. :D
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    A reallly big well done to all of you on here - Luke A is amazing and I am thrilled he won - go celebrate :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hip hip hooray for wonkeydonkey and her wonderful posts this series! I hope she got to watch the result on holiday:)
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy right now! :D:D There's a lot of sour grapes on the MF though, predictably :(

That's why i'm avoiding the main forum tonight. I'm so happy. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Luke fans. I had a few blips along the way with Luke but really happy for him, and all you guys too.

He's deffo one of the good guys in life, and If he's given inspiration to others going through or wanting to transition, well that's huge. Congrats to Luke, what an anniversary present!
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zeebra wrote: »
    That's an ace post Joe - warm fuzzies back at yer. :D
    ..And a kiss just for you, Steph. I know this result means a lot to you. :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's inevitable, don't let them put a dampener on his victory.
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Congratulations Luke fans, from an Adam/Scott fan :)

Wasn't much of a supporter to be honest, think he'd be a great guy to have as a friend but on shows like this I always get behind people who make me laugh more than anything else (shame there was a lack of that this series) but if Adam couldn't win tonight, he was my next choice. The fact that both of my favourites seemed to think highly of him says it all for me.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    A reallly big well done to all of you on here - Luke A is amazing and I am thrilled he won - go celebrate :D:D

Aww, thank you.
  • Options
    maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now LukeA gets to meet Emma Willis lol:D