Options

Coleen being played like a fiddle

neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Julie,is perhaps a major game player,Coleen will implode she is making all the wrong moves,the more she accuses Julie of being fake the more she will be looked on as bitching.
If she survives this week she will be certain to be up again next week Julies been around too long to be outfoxed.
I am not a Julie fan,but I admire her outspoken reply to Coleens Accusation of her not being honest.It hit hard as Coleen later complained to others about it,.forgetting that she threw the first insult.

Comments

• Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Julie,is perhaps a major game player,Coleen will implode she is making all the wrong moves,the more she accuses Julie of being fake the more she will be looked on as bitching.
    If she survives this week she will be certain to be up again next week Julies been around too long to be outfoxed.
    I am not a Julie fan,but I admire her outspoken reply to Coleens Accusation of her not being honest.It hit hard as Coleen later complained to others about it,.forgetting that she threw the first insult.

Well we can live in hope that Coleen does just that, Get her out...I so wish this was vote to evict!
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had Coleen earmarked for implosion since the face to face noms.

It will be glorious, there really doesn't seem to be much else there to offer.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    I've had Coleen earmarked for implosion since the face to face noms.

It will be glorious, there really doesn't seem to be much else there to offer.

it will be glorious for her to explode at a 70 year old woman? I think everyone is forgetting how old Julie is, I find it disgusting how Colleen is treating her, especially now that it's come out her sister is the one with the problem with Julie and Colleen is making Julie pay for it..:mad:
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with friends and family this year? Some of them have been downright nasty- worse than any of the housemates.
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    it will be glorious for her to explode at a 70 year old woman? I think everyone is forgetting how old Julie is, I find it disgusting how Colleen is treating her, especially now that it's come out her sister is the one with the problem with Julie and Colleen is making Julie pay for it..:mad:

Oh, I don't know what form the implosion will take.

Just that house is clearly not suiting Coleen at all, it was obvious from the way she took the nominations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with friends and family this year? Some of them have been downright nasty- worse than any of the housemates.
    Agree,Linda more or less killed off any chance Coleen had, by admitting there was history between her and Julie.Julies husband sat calm an collected while Linda squirmed and gurned.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree,Linda more or less killed off any chance Coleen had, by admitting there was history between her and Julie.Julies husband sat calm an collected while Linda squirmed and gurned.

At first I was a bit cross that the audience seemed to be egging her on but I'm glad they did now. I'm not a Julie fan at all but I really like her husband.
  • Options
    jane2507jane2507 Posts: 177
    Forum Member

It wasnt a insult Colleen only asked her to speak the truth which Julie seems unable to do imo :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »

It is disgraceful.
  • Options
    LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    I hope colleen stays, she's more entertaining than Julie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish they would both have an honest chat, they keep skating around each other. For such strong women, they both seem a bit scared of each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just wish they would both have an honest chat, they keep skating around each other. For such strong women, they both seem a bit scared of each other.

Or both want to win the show- more likely.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Is colleen still banging on about julie Tsk Tsk...Lol
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LykkieLi wrote: »
    I hope colleen stays, she's more entertaining than Julie.

Hear hear.

And I fail to see what Coleen has done thats making her look bad. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or both want to win the show- more likely.

So you don't think there's really an issue, just that they see each other as a threat for the win?
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    Hear hear.

Really!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »
    Hear hear.

There's a Coleen versus Julie camp, both have a game plan.
    Keeps it interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So you don't think there's really an issue, just that they see each other as a threat for the win?

Yeah. Julie\s game is to be everyone's friend, those she can get to easily, she knows Coleen is on to her so keeps her at arm's length. Coleen's game plan is to undermine J at every opportunity. That's my view anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Julie\s game is to be everyone's friend, those she can get to easily, she knows Coleen is on to her so keeps her at arm's length. Coleen's game plan is to undermine J at every opportunity. That's my view anyway.
    I agree.,but Coleen has used the wrong method to expose her.What she is doing is exactly what Julie wants her to do,bitch to the other HMs.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

Have to say, I don't consider someone wishing someone would be more honest than they are being, to be an insult.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Have to say, I don't consider someone wishing someone would be more honest than they are being, to be an insult.

I thought it rather funny...Coleen asking her to be more honest ( which of course was an insult as its the same as calling her fake) and then Coleen not liking Julie for being more honest in telling her to STFU and that she had evil eyes:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwww - once again I am fooled by a thread title into thinking someone has uploaded her sex tape... :(:eek:;)
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »

Of course it is an insult. It is calling someone a liar. I'm not sure she liked it when the brutal honesty did come out though...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jane2507 wrote: »
    It wasnt a insult Colleen only asked her to speak the truth which Julie seems unable to do imo :rolleyes:

Speak the truth about what? Did Coleen expect Julie to take on a handful of young girls young enough to be her grandchildren? Did she want Julie to aggravate Jasmine by telling her she was a loony? I can't see what crime has Julie committed, maybe Coleen is referring to what ever it is that her sister was getting hot under the collar, but is BB house the place for her to take revenge on a seventy year old woman for her sister?

Coleen is never going to work again if that's what she went on BB for, if not she is still going to be known as the woman who thought she would use BB as a platform to bad mouth Julie Goodyear. Not a very nice woman. imo
  • Options
    RoyalPRoyalP Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Awwwww - once again I am fooled by a thread title into thinking someone has uploaded her sex tape... :(:eek:;)

It will never happen, due to quality control :)