Options

Coleen being played like a fiddle

Comments

• Options
    RoyalPRoyalP Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    As regards Colleen being played like a fiddle surely it's more like a double bass :)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    it will be glorious for her to explode at a 70 year old woman? I think everyone is forgetting how old Julie is, I find it disgusting how Colleen is treating her, especially now that it's come out her sister is the one with the problem with Julie and Colleen is making Julie pay for it..:mad:
    Mist wrote: »
    It is disgraceful.

lol :D

You mean the Potty mouth 2 faced 70 yr old who talks about blow jobs and Harvey's Bell end?

Can you elaborate what is disgusting about how Coleen is treating her?

They are both talking about eachother to the other house mates, What I am watching is Coleen telling it how it is and Julie making up nasty lies about 'Pie gate'!!:o
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie is a total fake, she is playing everyone in the house AND outside, she has more faces than big ben!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie is a total fake, she is playing everyone in the house AND outside, she has more faces than big ben!!

But she's 'Just Julie' remember;)
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I think Coleen and Linda seem to be basing whatever it is they think they know about Julie on something that happened many years ago. They have lost sight of the fact that she is now in her 70s,semi retired, hasn't been in the public eye for a long time lives on a farm with her husband and rescued pets. Perhaps shes changed. Perhaps she doesn't need to try so hard as she did when she was younger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    I think Coleen and Linda seem to be basing whatever it is they think they know about Julie on something that happened many years ago. They have lost sight of the fact that she is now in her 70s,semi retired, hasn't been in the public eye for a long time lives on a farm with her husband and rescued pets. Perhaps shes changed. Perhaps she doesn't need to try so hard as she did when she was younger.

Maybe you dont know the damage she caused!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe you dont know the damage she caused!!!

Maybe she didn't cause any and its all in their bloody heads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has been know for decades that Julie was at the very least difficult and as Linda says many in showbiz circles know exactly what kind of person Julie is, ignore it if you wish!!
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie,is perhaps a major game player,Coleen will implode she is making all the wrong moves,the more she accuses Julie of being fake the more she will be looked on as bitching.
    If she survives this week she will be certain to be up again next week Julies been around too long to be outfoxed.
    I am not a Julie fan,but I admire her outspoken reply to Coleens Accusation of her not being honest.It hit hard as Coleen later complained to others about it,.forgetting that she threw the first insult.

I agree with you that Coleen is making her own misfortune........having a dig at Julie to Martin Kemp only managed to make him nominate her this week....

.....if she doesn't like Julie, why on earth on the first night were they huddled together with their ciggies, laughing and comparing themselves to the younger and more shapely girls.....

...her game plan has not worked.......Julie has bagged the Queen Bee role.......so Coleen is onto Plan B.........if you can't beat them......slag them off......

I am still out on whether I like or dislike both Julie and Coleen, at the minute I like them both, but not Sam.......
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol :D

You mean the Potty mouth 2 faced 70 yr old who talks about blow jobs and Harvey's Bell end?

Can you elaborate what is disgusting about how Coleen is treating her?

They are both talking about eachother to the other house mates, What I am watching is Coleen telling it how it is and Julie making up nasty lies about 'Pie gate'!!:o

Applauds Cranberryapple..well said:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It has been know for decades that Julie was at the very least difficult and as Linda says many in showbiz circles know exactly what kind of person Julie is, ignore it if you wish!!

And its been known for years that the Nolan sisters aren't even loyal to their own let alone strangers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And its been known for years that the Nolan sisters aren't even loyal to their own let alone strangers.

Dont know how that figures into what happens in the house!! :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dont know how that figures into what happens in the house!! :confused::confused:

Coleen is basing her dislike of Julie in the house on what shes heard about her outside the house.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Coleen gunning for Julie because she thinks she is a threat to her crown is amusing. There are far bigger threats in there but she is too obsessed with her little plan to see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen is basing her dislike of Julie in the house on what shes heard about her outside the house.

I disagree, I think Julie has it in for Coleen because of past history with Linda Nolan / Nolans...how can you explain her ridiculous nomination for Coleen despite laughing and joking with her. Julie is the snake here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Says who!!! YOU??? They got of fine at first, smoking and chatting in the garden!! it was Julies random nomination that threw a spanner in the works, Colleen has said she has tried numerous times to get on with her but she senses negative vibes from Julie. Aside from the Julie/Colleen relationship we have seen Julie have a face for everybody in the house. I want to see the real her and i am sure we will, she will crack and the sooner the better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Says who!!! YOU??? They got of fine at first, smoking and chatting in the garden!! it was Julies random nomination that threw a spanner in the works, Colleen has said she has tried numerous times to get on with her but she senses negative vibes from Julie. Aside from the Julie/Colleen relationship we have seen Julie have a face for everybody in the house. I want to see the real her and i am sure we will, she will crack and the sooner the better.

I get it your a fan. Guess what? I aint.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    I agree with you that Coleen is making her own misfortune........having a dig at Julie to Martin Kemp only managed to make him nominate her this week....

.....if she doesn't like Julie, why on earth on the first night were they huddled together with their ciggies, laughing and comparing themselves to the younger and more shapely girls.....

...her game plan has not worked.......Julie has bagged the Queen Bee role.......so Coleen is onto Plan B.........if you can't beat them......slag them off......

I am still out on whether I like or dislike both Julie and Coleen, at the minute I like them both, but not Sam.......

I saw that and thought these two are going to get along and have a laugh... then out of the blue Julie nominates Coleen, why? Unless her friendly banter was an act? I think that's why Coleen thinks she's being fake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree, I think Julie has it in for Coleen because of past history with Linda Nolan / Nolans...how can you explain her ridiculous nomination for Coleen despite laughing and joking with her. Julie is the snake here.

EXACTLY!!! Colleen is the threat THAT is JUlies problem with her, only one of them are playing a game and it aint Colleen, i am not even a Colleen fan but i have been more impressed with her than any of the other "oldies"!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EXACTLY!!! Colleen is the threat THAT is JUlies problem with her, only one of them are playing a game and it aint Colleen, i am not even a Colleen fan but i have been more impressed with her than any of the other "oldies"!!![/QUOTE]

Same here summertime..:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get it your a fan. Guess what? I aint.

WRONG!!! again!! Couldnt stand Colleen until now, my impression hasnt changed because of any of the situation with Julie but because she was the only one true to herself and how I would hope to act with the Danica/Jaasmin incident, i would hope I would stand up and challenge disgusting inappropriate behaviour like Jasmins, also when Colleen challenged the guys of their treatment of Rhian, just as i would hope to do, NOT like the others, keep their head down and say nothing.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Coleen has failed to grasp that most people don't care since Julie isn't pretending to be anything she's not. She isn't playing the audience. She is even saying openly she is trying to be ultra nice to avoid arguments and to be liked.

Julie openly acts and carries on like a diva. Uses Julian like her personal servant. Is cleary high maintanence. She says she can be a bitch and has openly warned that she can be nasty. She swears, and flirts and gropes the men.

What else can possibly be revealed? We know she isnt a natural blonde...

So she can be a bitch to someone showbiz types. Who cares? Maybe they deserve it. If they were Nolans they probably did.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Colleen stays, as she seems to be the only one who sees through and has the guts to express her opinions about Julie. If Colleen goes, Julie will reign supreme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Colleen stays, as she seems to be the only one who sees through and has the guts to express her opinions about Julie. If Colleen goes, Julie will reign supreme.

And THAT my friend is spot on:D
  • Options
    chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    But she's 'Just Julie' remember;)

And "Just Julie" is the title of Julie's autobiography (available at all good bargains bins)