Options

julie took being up for eviction well.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we just saw her on BOTS she was incredulous that 'her boys' dared to nominate nana. She was close to tears. After her behaviour - why shouldn't they nominate her? Why does she think she's immune? Because she's 70 years old and loves everybody?

No, Penny, it's because she's been loyal to them throughout the show. Misguided, sadly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Julie was the one who was gloating when Rhian was evicted, who can forget "Danica next".

She doesn't like it when the shoe's on the other foot though does she?;)

You are missing the point, Julie has been loyal to the boys, she hasn't nominated them.
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9.54pm: Julie's telling Julian how much she dislikes the "two-faced gangs" in the House. #cbb

LOOOL she was running the main gang for her own profit to destroy the rest who opposed her and now they are all two-faced.Send in the booze now , let Grotbags loosen her tongue :p

please don't use that nasty nickname its offensive.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she does lose her rag, Bet Lynch in lynch mode would be hilarious:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching BOTS and she wasn't close to tears....she took the announcement very well

that was my observation to.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    You are missing the point, Julie has been loyal to the boys, she hasn't nominated them.

Wasn't it Julie on tonight's show not so subtly hinting to Coleen that they should both nominate the boys?

Julie, Samantha, Harvey, Mike and Ashley all had a voting block, eventually that block had to turn on themselves and it has. I can't feel sorry for them I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is what a lot of people have been missing - its not Julie - even Danica said Harvey/Ashley dominate the house.

I wonder at the mentality of BB viewers these days, you only have to look and listen to Julie to know she she couldn't lead a dog yet alone a gang.....Harvey has been the puppet master all along.
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    julie took being up for eviction well.
    workhorse wrote: »
    No jumping about or throwing a tantrum or crying.she was cool.
    She does seething well...how dare 'the gang' vote for Nana?.....:D
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    This is what a lot of people have been missing - its not Julie - even Danica said Harvey/Ashley dominate the house.

They obviously have all the way through, and instead of warning Julie about them, Martin warned them about her, knowing full well they would then turn their attention to Julie. If he had told Julie it would be just her vote against three, the maths were better the other way round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was just happy that Sam had been saved....she didn't gloat

she didn't gloat .i took it that because of the way noms had been going Danica would have been very likely to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wasn't it Julie on tonight's show not so subtly hinting to Coleen that they should both nominate the boys?

Julie, Samantha, Harvey, Mike and Ashley all had a voting block, eventually that block had to turn on themselves and it has. I can't feel sorry for them I'm afraid.

I didn't take it to mean that....Why on earth would she try to influence Coleen of all people....The problem now is that every conversation Julie has, if she mentions a name or the boys it immediately means she's influencing people:rolleyes: All right for them to sit around talking about her, no influencing going on there.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't take it to mean that....Why on earth would she try to influence Coleen of all people....The problem now is that every conversation Julie has, if she mentions a name or the boys it immediately means she's influencing people:rolleyes: All right for them to sit around talking about her, no influencing going on there.:rolleyes:

Julie was saying they were the last two women left and they needed to 'redress the balance'. Blatant noms talk but Coleen was having none of it.:D
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    julie took being up for eviction well. She does seething well...how dare 'the gang' vote for Nana?.....:D

You have to laugh. :D:D
  • Options
    pampaspampas Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie was saying they were the last two women left and they needed to 'redress the balance'. Blatant noms talk but Coleen was having none of it.:D

what a load of balls coleen is a slimy vindictive cowbag they are getting rid of julie for vengence not for any altruistic reason and because like it or not she was a threat. incidentally its in channel fives interest for coleen to win or be in the final as she has a show coming up on channel five and they will need good promotion because she is boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I will look back at that but I don't think she said we need to redress the balance, she said about the imbalance( totally different meanings)....If she was outright and said we need to redress the balance then I'm sure BB would have picked up on it.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Because of all the people Coleen was most likely to nominate her? You are quite clearly very naive or blinded if you couldn't see that Julie was trying to persuade Coleen to vote for two males and not herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julie took being up for eviction well. She does seething well...how dare 'the gang' vote for Nana?.....:D

she's allowed feelings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we just saw her on BOTS she was incredulous that 'her boys' dared to nominate nana. She was close to tears. After her behaviour - why shouldn't they nominate her? Why does she think she's immune? Because she's 70 years old and loves everybody?

I didn't notice her being "close to tears" at all !
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    workhorse wrote: »
    she's allowed feelings.
    Absolutely...her feelings are that she's seething that 'the gang' have had the temerity to vote for her...she thought Nana was invincible...:D
    You can put in bewildered as well as far as her feelings go ...she's bewildered that she's been sussed....
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Absolutely...her feelings are that she's seething that 'the gang' have had the temerity to vote for her...she thought Nana was invincible...:D
    You can put in bewildered as well as far as her feelings go ...she's bewildered that she's been sussed....

Or bewildered that she's been used more like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I didn't notice her being "close to tears" at all !

that's because she wasn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because of all the people Coleen was most likely to nominate her? You are quite clearly very naive or blinded if you couldn't see that Julie was trying to persuade Coleen to vote for two males and not herself.

She spoke of there being only 2 girls, she said we cant have this,said how many girls have gone, and that was mad, she said we need some girl power and laughed.......No redress the balance, or imbalance as I had thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haven't seen this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oops:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She spoke of there being only 2 girls, she said we cant have this,said how many girls have gone, and that was mad, she said we need some girl power and laughed.......No redress the balance, or imbalance as I had thought.

"We're going to have to get this balance sorted because we can't have all the fellas still in".

As I said, blatant.