Options

The HMs are obsessed with her

Comments

• Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive
    1.51pm: Coleen and Julian are discussing why Julie is getting booed by the public. #cbb

Soon as they run out of things to say they all go back to Julie. They are all beginning to sound like a stuck record.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive
    1.51pm: Coleen and Julian are discussing why Julie is getting booed by the public. #cbb

I reckon that Coleen will be pontificating and Julian will be listening.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I reckon that Coleen will be pontificating and Julian will be listening.;)

Day 20: You've got a friend in me
    13 mins ago
    The two Jules' have struck up quite a friendship during their time in the House, and with the eviction looming ever closer, he's beginning to worry for his new BFF.

Sitting in the kitchen earlier, the stand-up comedian tried to get his head around the public's reaction to the Corrie actress - but if it was sympathy he was looking for, he turned to the wrong person in Coleen, who dished out a few home truths about his buddy.

"I don't like the booing or chanting for anyone, but she must be doing something to get them", the Nolan sister rationalised.

Julian hesitantly agreed, stating that something may have happened during the Gods and Mortals task which could have shown her in an unfavourable light. However, this didn't seem to ease his worries.

Talking about the eviction, he stated "I don't like the idea of her having to stand in front of the baying mob", adding that no 70-year-old woman should have to go through that.

An unconvinced Coleen was having none of it, "You have to be responsible for you own actions... regardless of your age".

A loyal friend to the end, Julian wouldn't say a bad word against the grand dame of soap, musing "Well she makes me really laugh".

What a pal.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Jake Roche ‏@jake_relics
    I was meant to be going to the eviction on Wednesday if my mum was up. But not now because she isn't up. I might just go to BOO Julie though
    Possibly not meant entirely literally?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake Roche ‏@jake_relics
    What was that ritual? If a suspected witch floats in water.. Then she's a witch. Did anyone else see Julie Goodyear floating in the hot tub?

Jake Roche ‏@jake_relics
    Julie Goodyear you f***ing witch.

Jake Roche ‏@jake_relics
    What's with Julie Goodyear chewing gum all the time as well? She looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp. #GetTheWitchOut

So he is annoyed at a nasty woman who has slated his mother ...
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    13 mins ago
    The two Jules' have struck up quite a friendship during their time in the House, and with the eviction looming ever closer, he's beginning to worry for his new BFF.

Sitting in the kitchen earlier, the stand-up comedian tried to get his head around the public's reaction to the Corrie actress - but if it was sympathy he was looking for, he turned to the wrong person in Coleen, who dished out a few home truths about his buddy.

"I don't like the booing or chanting for anyone, but she must be doing something to get them", the Nolan sister rationalised.

Julian hesitantly agreed, stating that something may have happened during the Gods and Mortals task which could have shown her in an unfavourable light. However, this didn't seem to ease his worries.

Talking about the eviction, he stated "I don't like the idea of her having to stand in front of the baying mob", adding that no 70-year-old woman should have to go through that.

An unconvinced Coleen was having none of it, "You have to be responsible for you own actions... regardless of your age".

A loyal friend to the end, Julian wouldn't say a bad word against the grand dame of soap, musing "Well she makes me really laugh".

What a pal.

aww, Julian is just so lovely ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    That one isn't Shane's son, it's her latest unpleasant husbands.

Both Coleens sons are with Shane Ritchie.. Her daughter is with her husband now ( not sure of his name)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »
    That's all this is.
    Coleen's son is tweeting that he's going to the eviction just to boo Julie and he's also tweeting that she's a witch but you think he's just joking and people are using it to have a go at Coleen? Really? :confused:
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    To be fair, Julie called Colleen a bastard then on another occasion engaged her in converstion only to call her a **** behind her back.

If someone had been so rude to a relative of yours you'd dislike them as well.

agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So he is annoyed at a nasty woman who has slated his mother ...

I don't care what he writes or for what reasons. But if he is going to write stuff like that joking or serious then he has to put up with what comes from it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    13 mins ago

What a pal.
    BIB, I agree with her but I do wonder if Coleen will extend that sentiment to her own son who is currently calling Julie a witch on twitter and saying he's going to the eviction just so he can boo her or if she'll just excuse it because he's a young lad? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    So very interesting considering his mother has backed a campaign to stop bullying amongst other things on the internet.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080616011146/http://www.sentryparentalcontrols.co.uk/news/coleen-nolan-launches-big-brother-security-for-kids.aspx
    There's a clip on facebook of Coleen complaining about the haters posting nasty things on twitter. I wonder if she realises her own son is one of those haters? :D
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake....why ? Such hatred in a young man is so very sad, oh dear.:(

Mostly I have an issue with hostility and don't see why people get so nasty over reality TV, however if I watched some woman bitch about my mum and tell a bare faced lie about her hitting her hard in the face with a pie, I would probably be saying a lot worse.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    There's a clip on facebook of Coleen complaining about the haters posting nasty things on twitter. I wonder if she realises her own son is one of those haters? :D

Interesting isn't it.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His mother should be so proud.:rolleyes:

She probably actually would be.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrJamGd wrote: »
    Mostly I have an issue with hostility and don't see why people get so nasty over reality TV, however if I watched some woman bitch about my mum and tell a bare faced lie about her hitting her hard in the face with a pie, I would probably be saying a lot worse.

Dont talk Shite:D.....the Nolan kids live with her, they will know exactly what a hard faced moo she is, let me tell you that the very mild things Julie has said will be nothing compared to what some people call her.

Sorry but there is no excuse for internet bullying, especially when their mother is trying to make a point of stopping it.;) She will have to sort her own brood out first, or maybe her parenting is as lacking as her cooking....oh yes of course it is, she is the one who paid for him to have a prostitute.:eek:
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Dont talk Shite:D.....the Nolan kids live with her, they will know exactly what a hard faced moo she is, let me tell you that the very mild things Julie has said will be nothing compared to what some people call her.

Sorry but there is no excuse for internet bullying, especially when their mother is trying to make a point of stopping it.;) She will have to sort her own brood out first, or maybe her parenting is as lacking as her cooking....oh yes of course it is, she is the one who paid for him to have a prostitute.:eek:

Not gonna comment on the prostitute part as I have no idea about that, sounds interesting though :D

I wouldn't class that as bullying, he has basically insulted Julie online, it wasn't designed to get people to dislike her too, only to make his dislike for her known, and it's only natural that he feels protective towards his mum. To me bullying is about making someone personally feel bad in an unprovoked situation,which I don't think he was doing. I would say that calling anyone who expresses dislike for a celebrity online a 'cyber bully' is definitely an overuse of the term.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13 mins ago

What a pal.

Stick the boot in at every opportunity Coleen.
    Julian is a loyal friend to Julie.:)
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Coleen has dragged him up well ..

i don't understand why some people are so rude on here, don't suppose you guys would be angry to see your loved ones mistreated by a housemate on big brother the way Julie has been towards Coleen.. Then again most of you are seeing what you want and disregarding anything Julie has done because bless her shes 70.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrJamGd wrote: »
    Not gonna comment on the prostitute part as I have no idea about that, sounds interesting though :D

I wouldn't class that as bullying, he has basically insulted Julie online, it wasn't designed to get people to dislike her too, only to make his dislike for her known, and it's only natural that he feels protective towards his mum. To me bullying is about making someone personally feel bad in an unprovoked situation,which I don't think he was doing. I would say that calling anyone who expresses dislike for a celebrity online a 'cyber bully' is definitely an overuse of the term.
    Coleen talked about it on Loose Women, it was a reward for doing his exams. She asked him what he wanted and he said a trip to Amsterdam to visit a prostitute, Coleen said that was okay because he was a boy and he was 17. I do wonder if she pay for her daughter to do the same when she's 17 and passes her exams. :D
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB, I agree with her but I do wonder if Coleen will extend that sentiment to her own son who is currently calling Julie a witch on twitter and saying he's going to the eviction just so he can boo her or if she'll just excuse it because he's a young lad? :D

a young lad who loves his mum, who has had to watch Julie mistreat his mum and watch her get away with it, up until friday night that is..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    i don't understand why some people are so rude on here, don't suppose you guys would be angry to see your loved ones mistreated by a housemate on big brother the way Julie has been towards Coleen.. Then again most of you are seeing what you want and disregarding anything Julie has done because bless her shes 70.. :rolleyes:

I see all Julies faults. I also see Coleens. I bet Julies loved ones are equally angry at how she is now being treated. But if they voice it on twitter they have to put up with the reactions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stick the boot in at every opportunity Coleen.
    Julian is a loyal friend to Julie.:)
    I wonder if Coleen thinks she must have done something to get the boos she got when she was up for eviction. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    a young lad who loves his mum, who has had to watch Julie mistreat his mum and watch her get away with it, up until friday night that is..

In what way has Julie mistreated Coleen?
    I've only seen the opposite.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Coleen thinks she must have done something to get the boos she got when she was up for eviction. ;)

She probably thought the crowd had the wrong HM.;)