Options

I can't believe how old Coleen is....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
Forum Member
This topic has probably been mentioned before however I felt a sudden realisation haha Coleen is ONLY 7 years older than The Prince. She looks old enough to be his mother. :eek:

Comments

• Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too was shocked she is only 47 - unless that's her stage age - I thought her at least into her fifties She has so let herself go.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kara_a wrote: »
    This topic has probably been mentioned before however I felt a sudden realisation haha Coleen is ONLY 7 years older than The Prince. She looks old enough to be his mother. :eek:

Oh for godness sake:mad: No she doesn't
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too was shocked she is only 47 - unless that's her stage age - I thought her at least into her fifties She has so let herself go.

I am 47 and have let myself go but I still look 10 years younger than Coleen ! Or C0-leen as I now can't help thinking of her. Sounds like a fish.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Er yes she does!
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:mad:

I think Coleen looks an attractive 47 and certainly not old enough to be his Mother!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    :mad:

I think Coleen looks an attractive 47 and certainly not old enough to be his Mother!!

Agree. It's just plain spite and utterly ridiculous to say she looks like his mother. OK , I get it, if you dislike the girl, fair enough, feel free to point out her failingis as you see them, but this statement is just momumentally pathetic:rolleyes: IMO - of course
  • Options
    MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, what a bitch for being over 40. Maybe she should get to a clinic and botox herself up to the eyeballs.

Are you related to that Sam Pri...I mean Brick thing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er yes she does!

what does "er" mean:confused: and by the way she certainly does not look old enough to be the mother of a 40 year old. I mean COME on,you probably aren't one of her fans, but this is downright ridiculous.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I certainly thought she was way older than that.........and I am not against Coleen......
  • Options
    MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I think Coleen is too fair-skinned to be sunbathing,and that the lighting in the house is very unflattering. Julie even looks less haggard since she's come out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. It's just plain spite and utterly ridiculous to say she looks like his mother. OK , I get it, if you dislike the girl, fair enough, feel free to point out her failingis as you see them, but this statement is just momumentally pathetic:rolleyes: IMO - of course

IMO me too.:mad:

Of course maybe some of the posters on here might think the Prince only looks Harveys age. THEN Coleen might look old enough to be his Mother:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    I think Coleen looks her age, neither younger or older.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am not keen on Collen and her ways, but to be fair, I think it is in her genes. I have been surprised how her sisters have aged as well, they must not age well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P Jones wrote: »

Now that is fair comment. Also, the cameras add 10ibs. The lighting is unflattering etc. But, I think even in real life Coleen is one of those women who just look her age. I think it is one of the things I like about her. Not always in full makeup and kit. Just an everyday kind of person really.
  • Options
    digimoandigimoan Posts: 372
    Forum Member

Agree :)

And imo if we were all filmed first thing in the morning and just slouching around we would all look slightly worse for wear
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely let it all go, up to her of course, but it's not pleasant on a 'celeb'. The camera may add a few pounds, but not a few stone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Absolutely let it all go, up to her of course, but it's not pleasant on a 'celeb'. The camera may add a few pounds, but not a few stone.

That is why so many very famous celebs go on Celebrity Fit Club maybe;) They write books about weight;) They bring out exercise DVD's etc etc etc

Maybe so many celebs are just mere mortals eh?
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I really dont get Coleen being ordinary, she really isnt having been brought up in a show business family from an early age with her sisters.

She has toured with Frank Sinatra, has many other performances and entertainment jobs and the best help for her looks that anybody could have. That is not ordinary.

They have make up artists and hairderessers for all her TV work but it seems Coleen wont do it for herself.

She doesnt look good at the moment, dark around the eyes, pudgy and sallow skin, I think she can look lovely but is a mess in the BB house. She looks all of her years and more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Coleen and often criticise her for her behaviour but I don't think she looks old, I think she looks her age, a woman in her late 40s.

Lorenzo however looks very young for his age, loads of people on here were surprised when they found out he was 40, I think he looks nearer 30.

I know it has nothing to do with her age but just to point out Coleen didn't sing with Frank Sinatra, the Nolans toured with him in the mid 70s when Coleen was only about 10 and not in the group.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

No she doesn't. Lorenzo does look a lot younger than his age though. He could pass for 30 easily.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    You're wrong. Just saying. And calm down dear.

She looks (and acts) a good 50 and Lorenzo does look less than 40. If it was 52 and 36, that's 16 years' difference. So not a "monumentally pathetic" statement at all. A push, certainly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    I don't like Coleen and often criticise her for her behaviour but I don't think she looks old, I think she looks her age, a woman in her late 40s.

Lorenzo however looks very young for his age, loads of people on here were surprised when they found out he was 40, I think he looks nearer 30.

I have to admit that before reading this thread, I thought Lorenzo was around 30yrs old. As Coleen looks in her early 50s to me, I can understand why the OP thought she looked old enough to be his mother!:eek:
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Actually all the guys seem younger than they are. Ashley is 23 but looks younger & acts about 17. Sitch is 30 & Harvey 33 but both come over more like mid 20s. Julian is 53 & Martin 50 but both look more like 45. I think that's what makes Coleen seem older by comparison.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Let that be a lesson to anyone that thinks that smoking won't age you. The amount Coleen gets through, it's a wonder she isn't creosote coloured.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. ^^