Options

I can't believe how old Coleen is....

Comments

• Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I posted on other threads this week my shock that both the psychologist Pam Spurr and Samantha Brick are 41 I thought both were well into their 50's. In fact I sputtered my coffee out when I learned Sam is trying for a baby. To me they both look much older than their years. I think Coleen looks ok for her age I would have guessed she was somewhere in her 40's. I think the fact that Coleen has a plump face (I mean that in no way to be derogatory to her) helps as it makes her skin appear smoother and line free. I think the fact that Pam is so thin goes some way to making her look older.

I thought I'd read a few years ago that Pam Spurr was in her late 40's, so I did assume she was now in her 50's :eek:

As for Coleen, I knew she was around the late 40's. I wouldn't say she looks any older than she is. I actually think if she lost a few pounds and had her hair cut and styled, she could look a few years younger. I think her hair looks too heavy around her face.
    I bet if they all walked round the house with no slap on, they would look just like Coleen! :)

Plus, they've all had bits done to them...I doubt Coleen has

Absolutely. Ulrika looked no different than Coleen when she went without make-up in the house.

I would also say the smoking - does she really smoke 60 a day or was she just joking? - maybe doesn't do her any favours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    She looks nice when she puts make up and smiles. It's only when she's bare faced and looking miserable that she looks old and frumpy. Maybe she needs HRT and some anti depressants to stop her looking and feeling so miserable and worn out.
    My mum looked terrible in her forties when she was going through the menopause, she looked just like Colleen, tired, washed out, miserable and dreary. She started to look great once she hit her fifties and the hormones settled down and she still looks great now in her late sixties.

Now that is a story that cheers me up:) - the women I work with would lead me to believe that it is all downhill once you turn fifty!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    She looks nice when she puts make up and smiles. It's only when she's bare faced and looking miserable that she looks old and frumpy. Maybe she needs HRT and some anti depressants to stop her looking and feeling so miserable and worn out.
    My mum looked terrible in her forties when she was going through the menopause, she looked just like Colleen, tired, washed out, miserable and dreary. She started to look great once she hit her fifties and the hormones settled down and she still looks great now in her late sixties.

You need to go and visit your gp.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more that Lorenzo looks incredibly young for 40, Coleen looks about 47 imo
  • Options
    Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I think it's more that Lorenzo looks incredibly young for 40, Coleen looks about 47 imo

Definitely, what a spiteful thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

What a lovely thing to say about your mum.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    What a lovely thing to say about your mum.:)

Its ok i told her/him to get some medical advice.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zanoni777 wrote: »
    Coleen looks about 62 due to her non-stop smoking and lack of exercise.

Well, if I look as good at her at 62 I will be more than chuffed! What a ridiculous thing to say! I'm 2 years younger than Coleen, and I think she looks ok for her age, and she can look really nice when she has her make up and hair done!

This is what modern life has led everyone to believe, that looking your age is not acceptable! One time the likes of facelifts and botox were used when someone looked more than their age, but now it seems it's expected for people to use them to look 10 years younger than their real age! Like I said, ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YosserH wrote: »
    Its ok i told her/him to get some medical advice.

Why??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Coleen has a very nice singing voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why??

Read their post with intelligence and empathy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doug Lewis wrote: »
    I think Coleen has a very nice singing voice.

Evem though love is a construct I think I love you
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Actually all the guys seem younger than they are. Ashley is 23 but looks younger & acts about 17. Sitch is 30 & Harvey 33 but both come over more like mid 20s. Julian is 53 & Martin 50 but both look more like 45. I think that's what makes Coleen seem older by comparison.

Unbelievable isn't it, they both look great.

I'm roughly Coleen's age (and probably look it) but I don't think she's helped herself by being overweight (and her weight has been very up and down over the years, including having a fitness DVD ut then piling it all on again) and being a smoker. I'd hate to think I looked as ropey as she often does. She dresses quite frumpy too which is also ageing (whereas Julian and Martin are still pretty modern).
  • Options
    ThistledownThistledown Posts: 4,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am not bothered about her weight.. She looks 'comfortable'.

However her face skin is dreadful due to her disgusting smoking habit.....

There is something quite sad about her demeanor too... Just saying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Well, if I look as good at her at 62 I will be more than chuffed! What a ridiculous thing to say! I'm 2 years younger than Coleen, and I think she looks ok for her age, and she can look really nice when she has her make up and hair done!

This is what modern life has led everyone to believe, that looking your age is not acceptable! One time the likes of facelifts and botox were used when someone looked more than their age, but now it seems it's expected for people to use them to look 10 years younger than their real age! Like I said, ridiculous!

Is it any wonder we expect women to look younger and healthier on TV when older women are traded in for younger models in that industry.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen looks around her age in my view, I would have guessed at 50. The point is Prince looks 30 not 40 which is where the discrepency lays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Is it any wonder we expect women to look younger and healthier on TV when older women are traded in for younger models in that industry.

You do not have to buy into this just because it is the norm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Coleen looks around her age in my view, I would have guessed at 50. The point is Prince looks 30 not 40 which is where the discrepency lays.

Judas priest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Colleen looks mumsy and frumpy, and like another poster said, has a sad manner about her. Her hair is too dark for her colouring and her skin is suffering from the smoking. Also, I think the weight loss/gain/loss/gain has ruined the firmness of her skin especially facially. And maxi dresses have the allure and attractiveness of a changing room curtain.
    She does look older than her age but Lorenzo looks so much younger than his real age.
    I'm 45 and would be devastated if I looked the same as Colleen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trifle? wrote: »
    Colleen looks mumsy and frumpy, and like another poster said, has a sad manner about her. Her hair is too dark for her colouring and her skin is suffering from the smoking. Also, I think the weight loss/gain/loss/gain has ruined the firmness of her skin especially facially. And maxi dresses have the allure and attractiveness of a changing room curtain.
    She does look older than her age but Lorenzo looks so much younger than his real age.
    I'm 45 and would be devastated if I looked the same as Colleen.

Christ on a bike
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kara_a wrote: »
    This topic has probably been mentioned before however I felt a sudden realisation haha Coleen is ONLY 7 years older than The Prince. She looks old enough to be his mother. :eek:

Colleen has had 3 kids and works for a living what does the Prince do....and I think she is very attractive when she's dressed up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This thread is so vile that I find myself actually defending Coleen how sick its that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Colleen has had 3 kids and works for a living what does the Prince do....and I think she is very attractive when she's dressed up.

Yeah, I don't think she looks too bad at all, but that maxi dress she wears with all the circular patterns on it is horrendous! Her dress sense really doesn't help her, but I don't think she looks old or haggard in the face! God, are all the FMs here glamour pusses or what! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I don't think she looks too bad at all, but that maxi dress she wears with all the circular patterns on it is horrendous! Her dress sense really doesn't help her, but I don't think she looks old or haggard in the face! God, are all the FMs here glamour pusses or what! :p

It would seem so.
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Colleen is actually older than 47. I saw her dancing in the video of the 1979 "I'm in the Mood for Dancing" and she looked at least 16 in that, quite possibly older. But if she's 47, then would mean she was about 13/14 in that video.