Options

The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might just as well as win the lottery - it's as arbitary a solution as a never before heard of legacy from her dead father - hell, they couldn't even be bothered to mention her actual eighteenth birthday on the show.

Well it's not a very expensive house. :cool:
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    So Victoria has an inheritance does she?

If she had ANY sense she would buy a house in her sole name and charge wotsisname rent to stay in it.

If her inheritance isn't enough to buy a house outright then she should go to that Bank Marlon & Donna went to. Their mortgages don't cost much to repay per month and have a magical way of being paid off in record short time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny how the inheritance has never been mentioned before, isn't it? Now, it couldn't possibly be a plot device could it?
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,453
    Forum Member
    I reckon
    Someone, either Cain or Carl will kill Cameron. I cant see where else they could take the character of Cameron after the affair is revealed, which is a shame cause he's nice to look at. :o
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone thought that the death might be:
    Sorry can anyone show me how to do spoilers, please? I thought there was a button for that!:o:o
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry can anyone show me how to do spoilers, please? I thought there was a button for that!:o:o

On the line of buttons just above where the you type(where the bold button is), there is a faint S, click that.

Failing that [ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ] just put this around what you want to put in the spoiler tag (without the spaces next to the brackets) :)
    I think the death may be Cameron
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the line of buttons just above where the you type(where the bold button is), there is a faint S, click that.

Failing that [ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ] just put this around what you want to put in the spoiler tag (without the spaces next to the brackets) :)
    I think the death may be Cameron

Thanks pixiegirl. I haven't got the "S", not even faintly, so I'll try the second option. I think the death is {SPOILER]Sandy
    - Old fogey, outlived his usefulness in the Maurel s/l. So Mr B will get rid asap.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    do we have to spoiler who we THINK it may be? Nothing's been confirmed yet so no real need for the spoiler tags?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks pixiegirl. I haven't got the "S", not even faintly, so I'll try the second option. I think the death is {SPOILER]Sandy
    - Old fogey, outlived his usefulness in the Maurel s/l. So Mr B will get rid asap.:)

Yes it is definitely there, the other end to the Bold button, 2 along from the hash tag sign, just above the Smilies.I must admit it is virtually invisible. I don't know why. You do have to highlight the text though before spoilering it
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might be Gennie :(
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    The actor playing Jacob has just signed on for another year. :)

Boo Hoo
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member

I want it to be Megan's scroat of a son with the whiney, weaseley voice.
    Cannot stand him. If he is not the sudden death, then maybe he is being kept on so that Katie can prove that he is an imposter and not Megan's son.
  • Options
    dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    I want it to be Megan's scroat of a son with the whiney, weaseley voice.
    Cannot stand him. If he is not the sudden death, then maybe he is being kept on so that Katie can prove that he is an imposter and not Megan's son.
    if he's an imposter where's the real one?:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    if he's an imposter where's the real one?:cool:

Probably somewhere where he doesnt have to stand on a ladder to be seen.

Robbie would have been more convincing as Declan's son, cause he's a shortarse too. lol
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    So Victoria has an inheritance does she?

If she had ANY sense she would buy a house in her sole name and charge wotsisname rent to stay in it.

If her inheritance isn't enough to buy a house outright then she should go to that Bank Marlon & Donna went to. Their mortgages don't cost much to repay per month and have a magical way of being paid off in record short time.

I thought there was no will and Diane got the little that was left. (though were the money came from is a mystery) The farm was going bust

They did not get the insurance for the house fire as it was deliberate. Andy had already had his share and blew it. Was there anything left for Robert ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought there was no will and Diane got the little that was left. (though were the money came from is a mystery) The farm was going bust

They did not get the insurance for the house fire as it was deliberate. Andy had already had his share and blew it. Was there anything left for Robert ??

Robert was purty....:o Sorry., :o:o
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Robert was purty....:o Sorry., :o:o

:o:o:o:o agreed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Tinkie, I have at last found the "S" spot (if not the G one)

I shall attempt my spoiler although I gave up and named the person on other threads, naughty me.:o
    Sandie

Wey hey, I only did it!!!!!:p;):):):)
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    It's funny how the inheritance has never been mentioned before, isn't it? Now, it couldn't possibly be a plot device could it?

I thought I was hearing things! I actually rewound to make sure I'd heard it right. What bloomin' inheritance? Who off? And you'd have thought that being a young lass once she was running up to 18 that's all she'd have talked about for months on end! When my son had a couple grand coming his way on his 18th he had it spent about 6 months before :D
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    I think it might be Gennie :(

OMG I hope not, but her own mum did die in childbirth.
    Thanks Tinkie, I have at last found the "S" spot (if not the G one)

I shall attempt my spoiler although I gave up and named the person on other threads, naughty me.:o
    Sandie

Wey hey, I only did it!!!!!:p;):)

Now THAT is a definite possibility to me.
    just to kick Ashley a bit more when he's already down!
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who hates Gennie and Nikhil?

The guy who plays Nikhil cannot act while Gennie is constantly moaning about everything.

I'd love either to die in the live episode.

Maybe Nikhil will jog himself to death.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack did leave money to Victoria. It wasn't enough to buy a house though.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack did leave money to Victoria. It wasn't enough to buy a house though.

Did he leave anything to his son's too or was it just Victoria? If so that doesn't really seem fair!
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »

The guy who plays Nikhil cannot act while Gennie is constantly moaning about everything.

Pretty much I'd say. :)
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Did he leave anything to his son's too or was it just Victoria? If so that doesn't really seem fair!

I thought Jack was permanently skint, (like most farmers). All I can think is that he would have had a life assurance policy, held in trust for her and her brother until they were 18. :confused:
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »

I'm not fussed about either of them to be honest.
    She's not so bad, but he is terrible. He gets away with it though because he's deemed to be handsome.

I'm not awfully keen on the one who plays his brother either.

Wouldn't miss either if they were written out.

How about, Charity discovers she is pregnant with Jai's baby.

Jai dies and Charity inherits everything.
This discussion has been closed.