Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 142)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about Declan coming back at some point. Also though could this person caught in the crossfire be a death and the person who's funeral they were filming?

It's very possible, but I still think that it's Lynsey's funeral. She'll start to decompose if they don't bury her soon, surely? I know that in some ways it would make sense for her to be buried in Ireland but all of her friends were in Hollyoaks... maybe she'll be cremated and have her ashes scattered? Not sure. :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd forgotten about Declan coming back at some point. Also though could this person caught in the crossfire be a death and the person who's funeral they were filming?

Ooh. I wonder.

With the way that week is being hyped up, it doesn't seem that unlikely.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh God.

I hope not. :o
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Thanks. Wow. That's very intriguing.

I know, right?
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God here we go again with Stug

Ste finds him and its true love again

Blah Blah seriously can HO not come up with different storylines for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like a bit of a cheeky sod for saying this because most people have already gone back to school/college or haven't ever actually stopped working etc but I'm going back to uni next week D: So I will have to save my squeeing for the weekends after Later. And the post-Later stuff looks so good D':
  • Options
    callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought they already did summat to Lynseys body. Didn't they scatter her ashes in Ireland?
  • Options
    margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought they already did summat to Lynseys body. Didn't they scatter her ashes in Ireland?

I think the funeral is for the body that Cheryl identifies. There would be no need to identify Lynsey's body. In the photo Cheryl looks like she is scared to look and they only ask someone who is a family member to identify a body.

I said before that whatever causes this rift between Stug must have been building which is what PJ says in the article. Trouble is they were happy last week so what this defining thing is I don't know. Even if Ste finds him I hope he does go and says he will come back in a week and see how he feels. That gives time for Ste to find out about Brendan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    Any idea when after Later Brendan will be back?
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    That article about Ste and Doug in IS is just....there are no words.

That Walker spoiler too :eek: I was sure he was a dead man.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Aghhh what's going on?! Would you mind if I put those scans on tumblr, Maya? :)
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do wonder if Brendan might be in a coma for a while, it would give Emmett some time off at least and a reason for people like Pa and Declan a reason to come over.

Thinking about it, it was inevitable that Walker was going to live, I mean, he hasn't really messed with Brendan's loved ones (especially Ste) that much so far. He messed up Cheryl and Brendan for a little while and it's kind of his fault Lynsey is dead, but that's it. I think after Later that is going to be his intention, he's been found out and now he's out to ruin Brendan's life once and for all.

Saying that, he can't be around that much longer if he is doing that as Brendan can't staying in the hospital or unconcious forever. Walker is doomed.

And I can't comment on the Stug article without rolling me eyes :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Emmett article Aw he's staying a while :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Emmett article Aw he's staying a while :)

Good boy Emmett ;)

Aww, I'm glad he knows that Brendan's story isn't done yet and he's willing to stick it out to the end.

#PublicLove :o
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read this spoiler on twitter :eek:

ste and declan are caught in the crossfire as walker wreaks revenge on brendan ...somebodys about to loose thier life :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Someone's just said this on twitter but not sure if its an actual spoiler:

Ste and Declan are caught in the crossfire as Walker wreaks revenge on Brendan ... somebody's about to loose thier life.

ETA: Snap, Candy!

Yup it's a spoiler! Tv choice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wouldn't kill off Declan would they? cos we know it ain't Ste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Good boy Emmett ;)

Aww, I'm glad he knows that Brendan's story isn't done yet and he's willing to stick it out to the end.

#PublicLove :o

Indeed :)

I think we're getting to that slowly but surely... ;)

BUT WOORKA!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They wouldn't kill off Declan would they? cos we know it ain't Ste.

Probably Walker himself!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all!

If anyone dies out of them lot it's gonna be Walker. I'm fairly positive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or it could actually be Walker himself couldn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste and Declan are caught in the cross fire?!

Ahhh no :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it sounds wrong but Yay :D for actual Ste involvement in this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    Yeah its bound to be Walker. If its Declan I think we can write off any chance of Brendan finding any peace :(

But yeah sounds like Walkers gonna die to me. As Emmett said in that interivew, once Brendan knows about Walker there is only one outcome, one of them must die.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :) So excited to hear about Ste getting involved with Walker, it's about time! And the stug article just made me roll my eyes. How many near break ups to they have to go through before the show finally puts an end to them?:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what happens though and how Ste and Declan get caught in the crossfire.
This discussion has been closed.