Options

Hollyoaks Later 2012 Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    habanala wrote: »
    There was no struggle, im not 100 percent sure it was rape and i said it when he licked his face not when he was bumming him!
    That was so intense and hot. Things just got so much more interesting. Who will be the second to die? Is tomorrow the last one?

Walker wouldn't have been in that state if it wasn't rape.

Calling that hot is sick.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    oops didnt know he was raping him i thought they were both.. in that case :(

He wasn't raping him. He kissed Brendan, Brendan took it as a come on and then Walker (grittingly) let him **** him, hating every second. It wasn't rape because that is his trap.
  • Options
    habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havent they been banging for the last few months anyway?
  • Options
    r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I took...Walker just let Brendan have sex with him to gain his trust?? :confused:
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gleesoc wrote: »
    How was it rape? He didn't fight him and he kissed him?

It wasn't rape at all. He did it purposefully, or did you not listen to the phone call?

I thought he was letting him lick him so they could use Brendan's Spit for eveidendce.
  • Options
    04ikhan04ikhan Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Did he get raped or was Walker crying because he had to have sex with Brendan in order to trap him
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well. Really, that should be the end for Brendan's character TBH but I'm sure he'll get away with it as usual.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »

IT WASN'T RAPE, WALKER LET HIM DO HIM IN ORDER TO GAIN HIS TRUST. (I'm typing in capitals in case you missed the other ten posts that have already said this.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really not. Did Walker look like he was enjoying? Rape isn't hot.

No rape is definitely not hot
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HOW WAS THAT RAPE? If you seen what happened Walker KISSED brendan and said he had sex with him to make BRENDAN LOVE HIM? How can it be rape??

So a kiss is consent to sex now?

You could tell that Walker wasn't enjoying it,he was very uncomfortable and he was in a terrible state after.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    It wasn't rape in the slightest. He didn't want to have sex with him, but he let him do it so Brendan would love him- that's not rape. He did it purposefully :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasnt rape and like i said i said it when THEY KISSED not when he was getting bummed... even though that was hot as well! And you do realise it isnt real dont you?
  • Options
    upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could have done with a warning that a rape was going to be shown. :(

Sorry, Hollyoaks, but that was VERY insensitively done. :(
  • Options
    SexyBabe73SexyBabe73 Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    I DID NOT WANT THAT, I DID NOT WANT THAT

they have ruined brendan that was too far!
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,666
    Forum Member
    habanala wrote: »
    There was no struggle, im not 100 percent sure it was rape and i said it when he licked his face not when he was bumming him!

I didn't think it was rape either, there may have been a fight before and Brendan may have been on top and Walker was lying there nearly frozen, but I wouldn't say it was rape. Walker felt that he was losing control of the situation, his boss wanted him to walk away, he had just hours to take down Brendan and Brendan has been pushing him away, he was losing control of his revenge plan, so he allowed Brendan to have sex with him to try and get back to the position he was in before when Brendan trusted him. He certainly didn't want to have sex, but he allowed it to happen to get back some trust with Brendan so he can complete his revenge on him.
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    upsykimsy wrote: »

It wasn't rape though....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Walker let Brendan do that to keep him on side or was it straight up rape? I'm confused :confused:
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    That wasn't rape, it was consensual. But it was not hot, Walker did it to keep Brendan on side and looked considerably disturbed throughout the whole thing. I think they have gone too far because people are thinking Brendan just raped him now. As for the bit with Cheryl, i'm overwhelmed.

I think this is incredible television but I really think this might be taking it way too far.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasn't rape. Walker said on the phone "I tried something". He didn't like it but he had to do it to try and gain Brendan's trust and worked out his achilles heel. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Hahah, that really did cross the line! crazy.
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Horroroaks :eek::eek: I have never seen the show as dark before.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Omgggg! Can't wait for Fridays now! How is Brendan going to fit into the village again now? Things with Walker are coming to a head, and Cheryl will certainly not forgive him now and also Joel has ran away from him....

(Shame Walker isn't a permanent character, I really like him. Not sure if Brendan will die but I certainly hope Walker wont :( )
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    04ikhan wrote: »
    Did he get raped or was Walker crying because he had to have sex with Brendan in order to trap him

That's what I was wondering. I think Walker is at the point where he would do anything in order to trap Brendan. I really don't see how Brendan can last much longer on the show after all this though. Even Warren Fox came a cropper eventually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasnt rape and why the hell should they have to warn its 11 pm, if your that sensitive stick to regular hollyoaks!
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasnt rape but Walker did force himself to do it and didnt enjoy it. He did it to gain Brendan's trust if people listened to the phone call rather then just getting all flustured over the sex. ;)