Options

Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh BB that pic was soooo set up. He even left the car door open for the photographer. He really is a fool.

He was going for the sympathy vote... Poor Alex having to eat a take away cos he has no home..... Surely his mum would feed him
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    [/B]

And you do ??? just bcause you spoke to him on twitter?? Seriously???? I don't really care about any of them one way or another, they dont impact on my life at all lol, the only thing I didn't like was getting blocked by the deluded fool when I asked him when he was going to see his daughter instead of having nights out. Couldn't have liked that hey :eek:

I don't speak to him on Twitter
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=
    Ha ha isn't he just...poor deluded Alex :D

Also think all the pap shots of Chantelle and baby are for mabye custody also. Loads of pics of her struggling alone with no Alex at her side :cry: but good on her, she did have the baby and in Alex's own words he only spent 10% of the time with her when they were living together. Alex's priorities seem to be himself so seems only fair that she get custody. He's not really helping himself is he lol :D

Actually you may have a point there about custody. And thanks for reminding me of the % of time spent with "his Dolly" only 10% was it? Not the actions of a loving father, is it?

Maybe it's all the time he spends with Dan Wootton these days that he doesn't have time for all the humdrum things like nappy changing, feeding etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't speak to him on Twitter

sorry that was someone else, still applies though you don't know him either :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry that was someone else, still applies though you don't know him either :)

Ok :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You would have to equally deluded to dislike someone you don't know

As we are sold every aspect of his life I do feel we know him ... So your post has no point
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow that picture must have made them a fortune well worth it :rolleyes:

Oh was it profitable Kay2000? Did Alex tell you when you spoke to him on the telephone? So you can make money making yourself look a chump...well, well he'll do good with that one ;)

You should have pointed out to him that if he wants to fool the GBP he needs to try harder ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As we are sold every aspect of his life I do feel we know him ... So your post has no point

So the same could be said about KP? Or is it just a case that everything written that's good is true and everything bad is not true?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh was it profitable Kay2000? Did Alex tell you when you spoke to him on the telephone? So you can make money making yourself look a chump...well, well he'll do good with tha one ;)

You should have pointed out to him that if he wants to fool the GBP he needs to try harder ;)

Haha how am i making money
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry dont know what's happening with the quotes there all getting mixed up :confused:

To fix the quotes so they display correctly, all people need to do is remove the SECOND quoted name from the top of the post they're quoting - eg. this is what you'll see:

In above case, remove

Alternatively, continue as you are, misquoting your own posts, and looking like you're arguing with yourselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So the same could be said about KP? Or is it just a case that everything written that's good is true and everything bad is not true?

Not being rude ... But what is the point you are trying to make?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not being rude ... But what is the point you are trying to make?

KP sells her life so we should know her aswell, is that what you are saying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ValentinaVargus

Yes a whole 10% he said just before kicking the door in :)
    Deffo don't think Chantelle is as gormless as she looks, I think she's known for a while that relationship was going nowhere, she even said in her last interview a couple of weeks ago they hardly spent any time together as Alex was never there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP sells her life so we should know her aswell, is that what you are saying

I think we do know a lot about her as she does a show about her life and did do plenty of mag interviews ( not so mant since she split from Peter.. 4 I believe) and she did sell every aspect of her life too... But I still don't get your point if I'm honest
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we do know a lot about her as she does a show about her life and did do plenty of mag interviews ( not so mant since she split from Peter.. 4 I believe) and she did sell every aspect of her life too... But I still don't get your point if I'm honest

Regardless of her shows, we all knew alot more than we needed to know, we all know that the press distort the truth, is it right that we make assumptions on people based on what is written
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha how am i making money

Considering you are the one who said they made a lot of money out of that pic, not me.

You haven't commented on the photographs of his and her parents visiting their home? You stated that were none, didn't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering you are the one who said they made a lot of money out of that pic, not me.

You haven't commented on the photographs of his and her parents visiting their home? You stated that were none, didn't you?

I have not seen any, in fact i have hardly seen any pictures of Alex & Dolly, does that make him an bad Father, im thinking not!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=angela4;61267285

Yes a whole 10% he said just before kicking the door in :)
    Deffo don't think Chantelle is as gormless as she looks, I think she's known for a while that relationship was going nowhere, she even said in her last interview a couple of weeks ago they hardly spent any time together as Alex was never there.[/QUOTE]

Well Angela that was big of him a whole 10% and as it was his words we can't be accused of being cruel, can we?

I've no doubt Chantelle isn't as gormless as she acts at times. But he is. She knows exactly what she's doing, and sets little traps that he falls into as he's so desperate for fame at any cost. All IMO of course ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have not seen any, in fact i have hardly seen any pictures of Alex & Dolly, does that make him an bad Father, im thinking not!

Just after Dolly was born his parents visited and were photographed outside the house and the same with her parents. Believe me if you want, it doesn't matter to me.

You aren't making a very good case of supporting Alex, as you are the one who keeps reminding everyone about him being a bad father. Actually did anyone say he was? I know I didn't.

Just an absent Father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was going for the sympathy vote... Poor Alex having to eat a take away cos he has no home..... Surely his mum would feed him

I wouldn't worry about poor old Alex...he's always got his Twitter fan club to look after him. They're offering to do all types of things for him or to him :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just after Dolly was born his parents visited and were photographed outside the house and the same with her parents. Believe me if you want, it doesn't matter to me.

You aren't making a very good case of supporting Alex, as you are the one who keeps reminding everyone about him being a bad father. Actually did anyone say he was? I know I didn't.

Just an absent Father.

I have just seen the pictures, not really pap worthy, in my mind an absent Father is a bad Father. being absent because of work commitments is totally different from being absent because of not wanting to be with your child
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about poor old Alex...he's always got his Twitter fan club to look after him. They're offering to do all types of things for him or to him :o:D

Does that offend you then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that offend you then

Whether what these women are offering to do to Alex is offending me or not is neither here nor there, is it?

Or what my personal views on it all are.

Are they any business of yours?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww Alex has just informed us all according to a DM i got from a friend that he's actually saw his baby today lol :yawn: What where we saying about him keeping anything private :cool: Oh and apperently she's grown so much in a week and he misses and loves her sooooo much ha ha :o:D