Options

Abu Hamza to be extradited to the USA

Comments

• Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really understand how this went to the European court after having gone through all the levels of British courts and the European court made a ruling. Yet somehow Hamza can go to a court lower than the European court and the process stops.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Where'd you hear that?

I thought it was known that he lost his bits during a "training accident" while abroad?

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-05-27/world/uk.hamza.profile_1_abu-hamza-finsbury-park-mosque-controversial-muslim?_s=PM:WORLD
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »

Odd.

That's not a new article either so it's not like he's recently changed his story.

I'm sure I'd read in several places that he sustained his injuries while mucking about with IEDs in training camps. :confused:
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently they can't extradite him to the US because he doesn't have a passport. Well get him a Passport and send him on his way....This Government is weak, weak....
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Find his Egyptian passport then.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    googleking wrote: »

This is just an excuse to give him a little longer in the UK. We have had enough now, just get rid of bad rubbish.
  • Options
    Uk LtdUk Ltd Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's time for him to sling his hook
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googleking wrote: »

I thought he gave that up when he became a British citizen.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't - he's a true snake in the grass.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really understand how this went to the European court after having gone through all the levels of British courts and the European court made a ruling. Yet somehow Hamza can go to a court lower than the European court and the process stops.

I was going to say that this situation is beyond farcical, but it is actually beyond beyond farcical if there is such a thing.

I sometimes wonder why I bother to vote for people to run the country or bother to pay my taxes to allow them to do it.
  • Options
    Ghengis CanGhengis Can Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We can't wait for you guys to have him. You really know how to treat a guy like him.
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abu Hamza's health has deteriorated, High Court hears

In another effort to avoid being extradited to the USA and rotting in a American prison didums isn't well. There has to be loads of free NHS treatment and even more benefits from the social. Hes trying to have the last laugh at our expense :mad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19796019
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

'Abu Hamza has asked the court to grant an injunction against his extradition to the US until a scan is carried out'.

They can do that at the airport.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

In another effort to avoid being extradited to the USA and rotting in a American prison didums isn't well. There has to be loads of free NHS treatment and eve more benefits from the social. Hes trying to have the last laugh at our expense :mad:

Abu Hamza has asked the court to grant an injunction against his extradition to the US until a scan is carried out.

Ok NHS, time to step up to the plate get his scan done today and get rid of this evil man.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they have scanners in the US.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamparilla wrote: »
    Makes me laugh when they say that the main reason they don't want to be extradited to the USA is that they will face 'inhumane treatment'.

Right! If you want inhumane treatment, look no further than Christians in Pakistan, or girls and women in most Muslim countries.

sigh

its not us against them you know?
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he gets found guilty of terrorist offenses in the states as they really don't skimp on their sentences. I hope he dies behind bars.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    It would not surprise me if he died in prison, not in the US, but here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scan him, ship him out. They could have it all done by tea time tonight.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    'Abu Hamza has asked the court to grant an injunction against his extradition to the US until a scan is carried out'.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great plan :D

Its about time we stopped pandering to this evil man :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great plan :D

Its about time we stopped pandering to this evil man :mad:

Just have him examined by Atos, then ship him out
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magratx wrote: »
    Just have him examined by Atos, then ship him out

He probably has connections in Atos as they are an evil bunch of tools, just like him.
  • Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In another effort to avoid being extradited to the USA and rotting in a American prison didums isn't well. There has to be loads of free NHS treatment and even more benefits from the social. Hes trying to have the last laugh at our expense :mad:

How convenient that is for him just at the right time:rolleyes:. Let us stop farting around and instantly ship him out to America, pdq, I wonder he can get medical insurance before he goes out there, if not it will be just tough for him. But then again, who cares?
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they have scanners in the US.

They do, but he'd have to pay for it, although he would be using our money to pay for it anyway.:(
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    BBC news saying his lawyers are arguing the European Courts didn't understand completely the situation he'd be in in the US (solitary confinement etc). Reporter said he can't be extradited before midnight Wednesday. So we could be looking at some more news on this tomorrow