Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening!

This made me pfft my tea, thank you Ally.

It's true though Sutts, ever been in a position where you can't do right for doing wrong?

If Ste brings the wedding forward Doug will whinge that it is just a gesture to prove that he doesn't love Brendan, which means you really love Brendan, don't you dawg.

If he puts the wedding back it will be because he loves Brendan too much to upset him while he is mourning his friend, you would marry him now Ste, wouldn't you dawg.

If Ste doesn't mention the wedding and trys to prove himself to Doug by beating Brendan with a metal bar then it will be, oh so you were the dominant one, he really looked like he enjoyed it when you put his eye out, why do you never beat me almost to death?

Doug is basically a tw*t.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member

How lovely. I am far too old, but I want to go to Lime and have my picture taken with them too :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Woah, they must have been there for quite a few hours then.

Kieron is just so gorgeous :o
    As far as I know they filmed there for most of the afternoon/evening. I wonder if they'll dedicate an entire ep to the funeral? :confused:

Kieron and Andrew look lush :cool:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Oh really, Sarah? That's a shame :(
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathleen's just told someone her time in soaps is coming to an end.

Oh no, I haven't been following her for long but I really like her, from twitter anyway, it's not always the best way to judge people but she seems amazing.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member

They're both such handsome men :o
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member

Oh dear. That's not good for Oaks :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    It's true though Sutts, ever been in a position where you can't do right for doing wrong?

If Ste brings the wedding forward Doug will whinge that it is just a gesture to prove that he doesn't love Brendan, which means you really love Brendan, don't you dawg.

If he puts the wedding back it will be because he loves Brendan too much to upset him while he is mourning his friend, you would marry him now Ste, wouldn't you dawg.

If Ste doesn't mention the wedding and trys to prove himself to Doug by beating Brendan with a metal bar then it will be, oh so you were the dominant one, he really looked like he enjoyed it when you put his eye out, why do you never beat me almost to death?

Doug is basically a tw*t.

BIB - and again.

Oh don't, the idea of Ste proving himself to Doug! What the Fu*k!!! What is he going to have to do, take to wearing one of those eyeguards like horses have so that he only ever looks at Doug and he cannot be accused of looking at Brendan.

He is a ****! A massive, whining, insecure one. Get him off my TV. I hate how they make Ste look around him.

*breathes*
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she's probably helped come up with the end of Brendan, I won't be watching long after he's gone anyway :o
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh no :(
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    BIB - and again.

Oh don't, the idea of Ste proving himself to Doug! What the Fu*k!!! What is he going to have to do, take to wearing one of those eyeguards like horses have so that he only ever looks at Doug and he cannot be accused of looking at Brendan.

He is a ****! A massive, whining, insecure one. Get him off my TV. I hate how they make Ste look around him.

*breathes*

Calm, calm, calm ... :)

Hard not to wince at Ste and Doug spoilers. So yet again, Ste has to apologize for breathing basically. And for being in love with someone when he can't help it. And when Doug knows it, and should be effing grown up enough to accept it. Gah.

And if KB is leaving, that's an incredible shame for the Oaks. :( She had a massive good influence on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Hard not to wince at Ste and Doug spoilers. So yet again, Ste has to apologize for breathing basically. And for being in love with someone when he can't help it. And when Doug knows it, and should be effing grown up enough to accept it. Gah.

It's even more puzzling why they're persistent to drag it out when they're clearly making it obvious it isn't working. I'm glad they're making it obvious but I'd rather they just ended it.

I know it's for drama and love triangle purposes but it's just daft.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    It is odd they seem certain on dragging this out when it's clearly not working. I know it's for drama but really it's not doing them any favours even their fans are getting annoyed with the constant break ups. I suppose they'd have nothing for Ste or Doug to do if they broke up as well. They need to think of other stories for them which don't require each other...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay lovelies. Mojo's going to post in a minute, I didn't get the whole story before...

Eoghan is an ex lover and it does sound like something might happen between them potentially. Please don't freak out :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Calm, calm, calm ... :)

And if KB is leaving, that's an incredible shame for the Oaks. :( She had a massive good influence on the show.

*calms self*

Honestly, I just hate how they make Ste look like the baddie all the bloody time and he's saint Doug (sorry anyone who still likes him) - tbh, if he thinks that Ste is in love with Brendan have some b*lls and walk away. Properly.

tezzabobs wrote: »
    It's even more puzzling why they're persistent to drag it out when they're clearly making it obvious it isn't working. I'm glad they're making it obvious but I'd rather they just ended it.

I know it's for drama and love triangle purposes but it's just daft.

I've had enough of BIB - I just want two lines now, who love each other. No triangles :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Okay lovelies. Mojo's going to post in a minute, I didn't get the whole story before...

Eoghan is an ex lover and it does sound like something might happen between them potentially. Please don't freak out :(

Oh I effing knew it.

Ugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh wow so did we kinda guessed what's gonna happen then.......we're getting rather good course HO make it easy ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »

Oooo, how weird then that Brendan tried it with Lynsey too. The dirty dog ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't bother me at all, Eggnog is only around for 4 episodes.

Meh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm really sorry guys. When my sister said they weren't friends I assumed she meant they hated each other :o she didn't mention the ex lover bit...

He goads Brendan about their past too, so he doesn't sound the nicest chap :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a good point though Brendan if you don't want people to know your gay why do you insist on bedding every male you or your family know ;) honestly how did Cheryl not know....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Meh.

Eggnog. Ha!
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Meh.

Exactly.

I wonder if he beat Brendan though? Because he doesn't sound like a nice guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jesus what did Brendan do, shag his way through all of his not-real-family's family. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.