Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why in the good lord and angels above did i click on that :cry::cry:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,912
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe's got a tache!

Copy cat ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't even notice the tache.

I was too busy admiring his socks. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duckmoo wrote: »
    I didn't even notice the tache.

I was too busy admiring his socks. :p
    Pervert.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    That really made my day! :D

The tache, the socks, the suit, the ring, the shoes... Everything. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pervert.

I was. They're good socks. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had to go back to ESF to read those spoilers because i thought i was mad but no there it was tom has a crush on texas i seriously dont know whether to laugh or cry :D:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He looks like a cad.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else had their posts removed? My posts were on topic and nothing to do with what happened *shakes fist* :mad:
  • Options
    JubesJubes Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing that photo of Dr Browning has made me think of a post I saw on Facebook. Someone I know was talking about Movember and asking if anyone who was doing it was going to grow a handle bar like that Brendan bloke from Hollyoaks. Seems like quite a few folk he knows are up for it and want to look like BB :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    Has anyone else had their posts removed? My posts were on topic and nothing to do with what happened *shakes fist* :mad:
    I haven't looked, but maybe they just deleted a whole swathe and some non-contentious ones got caught up in it.

Try and remember what you said.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jubes wrote: »
    Seeing that photo of Dr Browning has made me think of a post I saw on Facebook. Someone I know was talking about Movember and asking if anyone who was doing it was going to grow a handle bar like that Brendan bloke from Hollyoaks. Seems like quite a few folk he knows are up for it and want to look like BB :D
    He's an icon, him.
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think something good will happen in the Brendan and Eoghan scenes. Something exciting.

It will be interesting and now that I have thought about it, if they shag it won't actually bother me
  • Options
    JubesJubes Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's an icon, him.

I and We know that but I didn't think that anyone else I knew in RL knew it as well. But then he is The Sex after all :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I haven't looked, but maybe they just deleted a whole swathe and some non-contentious ones got caught up in it.

Try and remember what you said.:cool:

I don't even remember to be frank with yerr, Something about Brendan and ste and their past :confused:

But It was a dam good post :cry:

*gives self pat on the back*

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that eoghan and brendan picture not similar to the bralker kiss scene when walker had brendan pinned against the door and planted a kiss on him i bet you any money the same thing is going to happen here :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We need to cross our fingers and toesies that the DS spoilers will hint that Brendan returns before the Friday C4 that we already know about. I miss him.:(:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only Brendan mention is
    Elsewhere, a hurt Brendan tries to help with Lynsey's funeral, but Cheryl keeps him at a distance
    which we already knew :(

ETA:
    Joel's return will also see him hear the truth about Walker as Brendan fills him in on the dramatic events that took place in his absence.

'Scottish Foxy' is shocked to see that Brendan is now a shadow of his former self, but whether they'll ever be friends again remains to be seen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We're getting Startha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're getting Startha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I actually missed Ste's name in that spoiler first time I read it, oops :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Waves* not sure anybody is still about but hello :)

Just read the spoilers and I do find them...disappointing, really. It's all very...soap logic-like so, meh.

Eoghan... not even just on the Ste side, but also, I somehow don't think Cheryl would be too happy about Brendan getting it on with the brother of her dead best friend. I get that he's pretty broken right now but isn't the point of Brendan pushing away the people he loves so that he can't hurt them anymore? I don't think a regrettable shag is worth the damage it could potentially cause.
    If the whole storyline ended happily ever after (lol, yeah right) I could see years and years down the line when everything's all perfect, Cheryl somehow finds out that her brother shagged her dead best friends brother around the time of said best friend's funeral...and it would be yet another secret and past screw up he's done by her :rolleyes:

I've said it before but I really am quite curious about what the average viewer will think of all this. I don't think there's ever been someone they've brought in SO many outside characters in for, just to beef up that persons storylines (especially when the actor can create amazing scenes with near anyone in the already established cast) And Lynsey was quite popular with most viewers, right? To have them technically create a brother of hers just for Brendan...hm...

The back and forth Ste proving himself to Doug thing I kinda just find repetitive and sad - they make each other bloody miserable, just stop.

But, I'm sure there'll be something exciting learned and perhaps Hollyoaks will surprise me with something brilliant again...possibly, maybe?:o
    I do enjoy funeral/wedding/party scenes with lots of the cast together.

Oh, and Rhys is a douche (again) and Ally and Lacey? Really? ...okay then...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh I actually missed Ste's name in that spoiler first time I read it, oops :o
    Where's the one from about Brendan filling Joel in about Simon?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's this about Startha?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really looks like they are going to leave poor old brendan friendless and alone then jesus poor baby :-(
This discussion has been closed.